Chance301

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hybrid xlt lux ordered 7/21. No build date yet. Be surprised if it’s even built before the one year anniversary let alone delivered.

MiBoMa

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 10-23-21 at dealer.
Confirmed Ford email same day.
No VIN yet.

mcgarveyjb

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT W/Lux and spray in
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered my velocity blue xlt with lux and tonneau (supposed to have spray in, but they subsituted dropin without telling me)on 6-21-2021 built the week of 4-4-22, shipped monday of this week. Soooooo Close

MiBoMa

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 10-23-21 at dealer.
Confirmed Ford email same day.
No VIN yet.
XL, carbonized gray, full-size spare, cloth seats, spray-in bed. Nothing fancy...

UPDATE: Apparently we did NOT order the spray-in, so NO constraints! Still no VIN or build date as of 4-25-22.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BeardedK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered June 14th and picked up on January 12th. In between I knocked off the folding tonneau, SIBL, and the floor mats as they were constrained items and I needed it built as soon as it could be.

Bought the floor mats with my points and purchased the folding tonneau from Rough Country. I'll get a Line-X or Rhino sprayed in later this year.

mpc999

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For those of you that have a Hybrid Maverick in your possession… when did you order it? When was it in your driveway?
Ordered Hybrid 7/15/2021, in driveway today, 4/20/2022. I'm so happy its finally in my driveway!

RonR1959

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My story about having the opportunity to own, not one, but two hybrid Maverick trucks is going to be much different than anyone elses.

I placed my order for a hybrid XLT with the Lux pkg and CP on 15 October. In my mind, and on my calendar, I gave Ford 3 months, which was 15 January. When I didn’t get a production date, I became proactive and started contacting all the Ford dealers in the Southeast as far as I was willing to travel to purchase one. I got a lot of “not available” and “I’ll put you on a waiting list”. On 22 January, I got lucky and found a VB XL with a trifold tonneau cover and spray in bed liner in Gastonia, NC. I did everything over the phone and internet, and flew up to Charlotte, and drove it home 546 miles.

I drove it and was very happy with it. I got the dreaded email about the constraints from Ford, then got the call from the sales manager where I ordered my Maverick from telling me about the constraint for CP360 and the lux pkg. I was told if I wanted to get previewed by the regional office, then he encouraged me to remove both packages. I stuck with my original order, and was told my Maverick possibly could be rolled over to a ‘23 model.

A week after that conversation, I got a call from the salesman at the same Ford dealer that I ordered my Maverick from. They had a customer that canceled their order and the truck had just rolled off the semi. He said the first one to arrive, will have first opportunity to buy. It was a hybrid XLT with the Lux pkg in VB, but no CP. God was on my side. I didn’t hit any red lights and was the first one to arrive. I bought it, and this one is a keeper. I gave up my original order.

And as a follow up, I got a few phone calls and a text from three different Ford dealers that had hybrid Mavericks available. One was an XL. Two were XLT’s, one in white and the other one in black. One was production that a customer canceled.

pistons pissing

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 toyota camry
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For those of you that have a Hybrid Maverick in your possession… when did you order it? When was it in your driveway?
There is a Maverick order tracking list thread among the stickies.

Sponsored

unlimited

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Heidi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There is a Maverick order tracking list thread among the stickies.
Thats for when you get a VIN. Several of us without VINS are curious how many early orders and what the builds are that are left.

KenT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered XLT Hybrid Lux w 360 July 25. Changed order to Lariat Hybrid non-Lux w only 360 Sept 20. Until Ford memo to dealers about constrained builds, no one told me changing trim level would change order date for purposes of production scheduling. When first talked to Maverick marketing team they told me order date was July 25.

Called Maverick marketing team in April. Said I got VIN and production scheduled week of May 9. Said order date was Sept 20. No one warned me about change in order date. If production date does not slip, should take delivery in mid June. So about at least 11 months from original order to delivery. Who can beat that?!

AutoDrifter

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Leaf s plus maverick sold
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered a 2023 dark grey xlt blackout package and lux package And the total was 30k but I cancelled because I didn’t think a maverick was worth 30k

Don806

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT, Also a 2000 F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

-ordered 9/20/22
-Hybrid with Lux pkg, CP360, SIBL, Floor liners
-Alto Blue
-scheduled for production mid May, got the email with VIN
-bought someone's order they refused on 10/1/22
-Hybrid with Lux pkg, CP360, sliding rear window, floor liners
-Iconic Silver

Pikey87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered an 22 XL hybrid in cactus gray October 14th 2021. Received a 23 XL hybrid in cactus gray on February 24th 2023. Traded in a 23 Hyundai Santa Cruz towards it, It's a long story.
Ford Maverick When did you order yours? IMG_20230224_130618663_HDR
Sponsored