Sponsored

When did you place your 2024 order? When do you expect it to come in?

Mainer500

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 STX, 2016 Ford Fiesta SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
When I ordered my wife's 2022 XLT AWD with the Luxury Package, Moon roof and all the safety features it was on July 2nd 2021 and it arrived on December 20th 2021. So I was fairly early in the ordering process and it took nearly 6 months. I just put in an order for a 2024 Maverick Lariat (on August 23rd) for my Daughter, And I'm wondering if I got in too late. At best I'm thinking 10+ months, minimum (if at all) .
When did you put your order in and what time frame are you anticipating before your Maverick will be built and delivered.
Sponsored

RDRahn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Put my order in day 2 or 3 after 2024 order banks opened. Believe they are still open today so demand is down from last year.

From what I have read and understand, I think Ford is managing the process much more carefully for the 2024 model year, knows (appropriately) how many Mavericks they can make and have kept dealer allocations within that parameter. Limited chance of selling more than they can make like happened in 2022/2023 model years.

Given the above, I believe you WILL get your 2024 Maverick but it may take a while as Ford is prioritizing 2023 rollovers to be first in line.

Production is 2024s begins in October 16 (3 months after order banks opened) so guessing mine will arrive 10-11 months from when I ordered so perhaps in the May/June timeframe?

OP
OP
Mainer500

Mainer500

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 STX, 2016 Ford Fiesta SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Put my order in day 2 or 3 after 2024 order banks opened. Believe they are still open today so demand is down from last year.

From what I have read and understand, I think Ford is managing the process much more carefully for the 2024 model year, knows (appropriately) how many Mavericks they can make and have kept dealer allocations within that parameter. Limited chance of selling more than they can make like happened in 2022/2023 model years.

Given the above, I believe you WILL get your 2024 Maverick but it may take a while as Ford is prioritizing 2023 rollovers to be first in line.

Production is 2024s begins in October 16 (3 months after order banks opened) so guessing mine will arrive 10-11 months from when I ordered so perhaps in the May/June timeframe?
Nice, thanks for the pep talk I needed it about now:)

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

According to members here they're actually not prioritizing rollovers, I've seen a ton of new 2024 orders scheduled today by Ford which leads me to believe that Ford is once again just blowing smoke and prioritizing their dealer network and not customers who have been waiting for a year now. I think OP has a better chance of getting scheduled sooner rather than later.

ilikebike

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid HPR w/ BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

According to members here they're actually not prioritizing rollovers, I've seen a ton of new 2024 orders scheduled today by Ford which leads me to believe that Ford is once again just blowing smoke and prioritizing their dealer network and not customers who have been waiting for a year now. I think OP has a better chance of getting scheduled sooner rather than later.
This is not true. There were many, many rollover scheduled today as well.

Sponsored

Saltwater Cowboys

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Ram 1500, 23 CG XTL Lux, 24 SB Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

FWIW I placed an order today and the dealer said there is no rhyme or reason to Ford's prioritization. He said that they have been getting all their deliveries during the second half of the model year no matter what the order date for their network (4 dealerships).

A-a-ron

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Edge, '17 Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is not true. There were many, many rollover scheduled today as well.
He also didn't say only new orders were scheduled. On the thread on this site alone there were several that were new orders so his statement isn't wrong. Ford lead people to believe that 23 rollovers would be before any new 24s and today was proof that it wasn't totally true.

mechatron_prime

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered my 2024 Maverick on opening day 7/17. I submitted my order in the morning but dealership didnt get it processed until evening time.

Im also a 2023 rollover and confirmed my 2024 order is set at a priority 02. I'm hoping to get a truck before the end of the year. I know some of my incentives expire following new years so im hoping I get the truck scheduled soon. Wasn't lucky on opening day.

Smith

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered on 7-17-23 and it’s scheduled for 10-23-23. It’s a Lariat ecoboost. It was not a rollover

haycraftzack622

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 and 1992 Toyota pickup
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered as soon as the order banks opened unfortunately my dealer neglected to tell me I had to put 500 dollars down this time to get priority they waived the down payment because I told them I wasn’t going to put money down in a vehicle that may or may not get built. Due to all this I am done with ford.

Sponsored

EchoPear

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nathanael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 XLT Hyb/HPR/Lux/360/Bed Rail/Moonroof on order
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered the Wednesday of order banks opening this year and I am a new order. I think @Automate and some others have said based on projections and how many have already been scheduled, Ford should complete most orders by end of spring. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

Definitely gives me hope!

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered the Wednesday of order banks opening this year and I am a new order. I think @Automate and some others have said based on projections and how many have already been scheduled, Ford should complete most orders by end of spring. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

Definitely gives me hope!
The word "most" in that statement is very important. Most 23 orders were produced but if you are one of the ones that did not, you don't feel good.

Dealer allocation is still king. If you are at the end of the line at your dealer or ordered an XL Hybrid, you could be waiting till the end of the 24 model year.

Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
I was going to place a 24 order this week but they wanted to charge a markup. I refuse to pay a markup on a vehicle I most likely won't see for over a year, especially for a vehicle that doesn't have all the bugs ironed out yet.

Saltwater Cowboys

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Ram 1500, 23 CG XTL Lux, 24 SB Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I was going to place a 24 order this week but they wanted to charge a markup. I refuse to pay a markup on a vehicle I most likely won't see for over a year, especially for a vehicle that doesn't have all the bugs ironed out yet.
Find a different dealer.
Sponsored