Sponsored

Did you receive notification when order is submitted by dealer?

wwestgate

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do you get a notification from ford when your order has been submitted by the dealer? My dealer said the first notification would be when they have a build date. Ordered my awd on 12/2 and other than the dealer I have not heard anything.
Sponsored

KansasFatMan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you get a notification from ford when your order has been submitted by the dealer? My dealer said the first notification would be when they have a build date. Ordered my awd on 12/2 and other than the dealer I have not heard anything.
I received a order confirmation from Ford within hours of placing my order.

Hack

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 & 2018 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you get a notification from ford when your order has been submitted by the dealer? My dealer said the first notification would be when they have a build date. Ordered my awd on 12/2 and other than the dealer I have not heardq grq anything.
I ordered on 9/2 and have never received a notification from Ford. But I called them (800-334-4375) and they verified that they had the order and my correct email address. That said I wouldn't receive an email from them until I had a VIN. That hasn't happened yet.

Tourguide

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I submitted my order on July 30 and the first and only email I received was on December 9 from Ford informing me that I have built date for February 2 (very surprised)
RR Lariat First Edition Hybrid Lux package copilot 360

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Your dealers’ sales person is a dope.. sorry I mean a dummy.. sorry again, I mean a fool.. well actually the salesperson is totally unaware of the Ford ordering process. He was much better when he was asking “would you like fries with that?”.

Sponsored

Criss944

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Criss
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverodo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered on 9/2 and have never received a notification from Ford. But I called them (800-334-4375) and they verified that they had the order and my correct email address. That said I wouldn't receive an email from them until I had a VIN. That hasn't happened yet.
I also ordered 9/2 and had my order conformation when I got home.

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Call Ford. And when they tell you they have no record of the order, call your dealer and ask to speak to the sales manager, not the dope salesman.

djw479

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Mav Lariat Lux / '90 ZR-1 / '03 Yamaha V-Max
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I've read on this forum that to receive an order conformation email from Ford you dealership had to include your email address when they originally submitted the order.

That may explain why some have received the Ford conformation email, and others haven't (if the dealership didn't include your email address in original order).

Hope this helps.

Z_ealot

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 370Z, Honda Civic, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yup, ordered mine on 12/4 and got a confirmation email from Ford the following Monday (12/6), my dealership asked for my email upon placing the order, so I assume that’s what they used when submitting the order to Ford

donbreiner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I submitted my order on July 30 and the first and only email I received was on December 9 from Ford informing me that I have built date for February 2 (very surprised)
RR Lariat First Edition Hybrid Lux package copilot 360
What color? I placed order on 7/26 Lariat, Hybrid, Rapid Red, Lux Pkg, CoPilot 360 First Edition. Still waiting.

Sponsored

BILLNOROVILLE

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
prius, Hybrid XLT, Honda 1100Rebel, 2) Hawk 650NT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 9/8 a basic XLT hybrid. should be delivered to dealer next week. I only go information from my friendly dealer never got 1 email from Ford. I figured I would get it when I get it.

Not one member has succeeded at making Ford do something special for them to get their truck earlier except dropping options or getting dealer to do their job as far as I can tell.

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
First order no ( I don't even know if they placed it) so I ordered a 2nd, and got one shortly after leaving the dealer, but he ordered right in front of me.

LowLeadAV

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niro
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've read on this forum that to receive an order conformation email from Ford you dealership had to include your email address when they originally submitted the order.

That may explain why some have received the Ford conformation email, and others haven't (if the dealership didn't include your email address in original order).

Hope this helps.
You can have the dealer add it later if they didn’t do it at first, and call ford to confirm it’s on there. I had to do this
Sponsored