Sponsored

Confirmation of Ordered Date - when did you receive yours?

Bobinmi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
June 10th confirmation from FOMOCO.
Sponsored

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you for this post. I received my order confirmation BEFORE I received my order review sheet. When I dropped off my signed review sheet, I got slimy vibes off the order entry guy, and heard somebody crumple up a piece of paper as I walked away. So, the shady alarms went off in my head full of paranoia thanks to over a decade of training on physical security and insider threats.

I looked closer at the emails from which I received the confirmation, and the looked like phishing email addresses, so I got even more paranoid. This post matches my own, so I feel a lot better about the situation now. :)

Olyeller

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger R/T
I ordered my fully loaded Area 51, Lariat, AWD, FX4, Luxury package Maverick last Saturday 7/31. This morning, Thursday I received my confirmation followed up by a call from the dealership’s new car manager confirming it within minutes. I’d be OK with a delivery date before Christmas. After that it would cause me problems. Here’s hoping!

VICKY

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vicky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK 2.L ECO-BOOST & Mazda Miata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine was confirmed by Ford via email within minutes of the dealer submitting the order on June 29.
MIne was 24 minutes after I left the dealership.
Sponsored