Sponsored

Virginia Roll Call

Frobozz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Lariat Ecoboost AWD
Bought ours off the lot from Malloy in Alexandria...it was their first Maverick sale. They tried to push it at us for $3K over list but they came back down to MSRP without much negotiating (a good thing because it made me nearly choke to even pay MSRP and I wasn't going higher). Still, once you add in the aftermarket stuff we added, they made a good chunk. Ourisman is actually only a few miles from us but they had no stock at the time; a couple of weeks later, they were listing their one Maverick at $5K over list.

Keyboard Jack

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A6
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Koons Falls Church was awful. I wanted nothing to do with them. I think they sent me a follow-up survey and I assumed that something was out of wack there. I called most dealers in the NOVA area until I talked to Mike Powers of Ourisman.

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Koons Falls Church was awful. I wanted nothing to do with them. I think they sent me a follow-up survey and I assumed that something was out of wack there. I called most dealers in the NOVA area until I talked to Mike Powers of Ourisman.
I also ordered from Mike Powers at Ourisman. Mike has been great, I hope my relationship continues to be this good. I highly recommend Mike!

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Bought ours off the lot from Malloy in Alexandria...it was their first Maverick sale. They tried to push it at us for $3K over list but they came back down to MSRP without much negotiating (a good thing because it made me nearly choke to even pay MSRP and I wasn't going higher). Still, once you add in the aftermarket stuff we added, they made a good chunk. Ourisman is actually only a few miles from us but they had no stock at the time; a couple of weeks later, they were listing their one Maverick at $5K over list.
I had a bad experience with Malloy in Alexandria, VA. I dealt with Kris who was absolutely horrible.

I placed my Maverick Hybrid order. Called a few days later to add 360 and didn't get a response. I figured they were too busy to take my money, so I canceled my order. As you guessed, my order wasn't canceled and 360 wasn't added as he said it was. I spoke with the sales manager Andrew, shared my bad experience and he refunded my deposit. I had a build date priority 02 so no changes can be made. What a waste.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How many here have ordered from Ourisman in Alexandria?

BoboysTruck

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Focus, Juke
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yep sure did! Actually changed my order to Hybrid Lariat with just the hitch. Went smoothly and they said they don't mark up special orders. Got my confirmation email as I was standing there paying my $500 deposit.

Been scrounging all the Ford dealers websites looking for Mavericks coming in to check out in person.
I ordered from there as well. Details in my signature. Sales rep did tell me MSRP only but reading other threads about dealers tacking on DEALER INSTALLED OPTIONS scares me. Hope Richmond Ford West doesn't do that.

lmbrjackpat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3 HB Premium
I ordered from there as well. Details in my signature. Sales rep did tell me MSRP only but reading other threads about dealers tacking on DEALER INSTALLED OPTIONS scares me. Hope Richmond Ford West doesn't do that.
Yeah, I'm a bit worried about it too. Looks like they get their piece with the doc fee though as it was 699 from what I remember.

Nice to hear from someone else who ordered from them. You're the first I've heard that ordered from there. Nice to see your turn around time too. Know I was late to the party but still would be great to get it sooner rather than later for that sweet fuel economy.

BoboysTruck

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Focus, Juke
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, I'm a bit worried about it too. Looks like they get their piece with the doc fee though as it was 699 from what I remember.

Nice to hear from someone else who ordered from them. You're the first I've heard that ordered from there. Nice to see your turn around time too. Know I was late to the party but still would be great to get it sooner rather than later for that sweet fuel economy.
Believe or not, I just got an email at 9:18 pm....... my Hybrid Maverick is built!!! Holy cow!!! Estimated delivery date is Jan 9-15. Woohoo

lmbrjackpat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3 HB Premium
Believe or not, I just got an email at 9:18 pm....... my Hybrid Maverick is built!!! Holy cow!!! Estimated delivery date is Jan 9-15. Woohoo
Oh wow, congrats! That’s awesome!

Sponsored

boatman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I live in Front Royal, VA. Ordered my 1st edition AWD w/tow, Oct. 2nd at Battlefield Ford, Culpeper VA. This will be my 15th something vehicle I bought from them. They've always treated me like royalty when I walk in,,, 🙂. So far, as most I have no idea when its coming??

BoboysTruck

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Focus, Juke
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I went to the dealership a couple of days ago to order and schedule spray in bedliner and hard trifold tonneau cover for Jan 18th. My Maverick estimated delivery date is Jan 9-15.
I asked my sales rep and he confirmed that it will be MSRP. I'm sure they're going to sell me some misc stuff which I'm all going to say no to.

DucFae

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Maverick; Moto - Scrambler UE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Winchester area for me - ordered through Malloy Ford who have been great at answering my questions!
I also went through malloy, when'd you put your order in?

HybridOnOrder

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Going to be: Maverick XLT, Lux PKG, Moonroof, 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Richmond. Ended up pulling the trigger on a XLT hybrid this past Friday. Never thought I would buy a car at sticker without even seeing one much less test driving it 😂. I’m at the end of the line and probably won’t see it until summer 😩. Went to Parrish Ford just outside Richmond In Goochland.

I ordered from Parrish too. I am worried that since they are such a itty bitty dealer it will be a really long time since I get my order. Also they said, 'not above MSRP, no markups' but then they had a $699 dealer fee. Unfortunately, I didn't notice it, until after I signed (electronically). dang it. Felt a little jipped. But, just a little.

Did anyone who ordered a hybrid from Goochland Parish Ford get their hybrid or a build date or anything???

joeh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Ranger, Cobra - Jeep Wrangler
I also went through malloy, when'd you put your order in?
Order was placed on 10/16 and confirmed by Ford on 10/18. The team there has been great!
Sponsored