First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Forester, honda Accord Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I went through Malloy in early July for a hybrid and got a build date for February
Sponsored

BP from C137

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier P4X
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered from Ted Britt Fairfax in November. They agreed to beat one of the below invoice deals on the forum. Other than the price, the experience has not been great. 0 communication and the sales department acts like this is the first time anyone has ordered a vehicle.

Buster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
I ordered from Ted Britt Fairfax in November. They agreed to beat one of the below invoice deals on the forum. Other than the price, the experience has not been great. 0 communication and the sales department acts like this is the first time anyone has ordered a vehicle.
I ordered from Ted Britt the end of Sept. Larist, Lux, Eb, Copilot 360. Still waiting for schedule to be built. Have emailed salesperson once a month but other than getting a tracking number not much info.

boatman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This might be a stretch but, has anyone heard of any dealers in the state doing no markups on their lot models? I know it's unlikely but I'm getting a bit impatient with my October order not being scheduled, while also having second thoughts about ponying up for the Ecoboost. I've done a bit of self reflection and thought about how I could most definitely live with the Hybrid and the mileage would be very nice.
Dealers stock are marked up in varying amounts I'm seeing. Any customer orders are to be locked in prices. I ordered Oct 2nd. And See June orders coming still, that's 6 months. So I'm guessing maybe March-April for me? But I do see some folks orders come in at only a few months?? Also, I'm not sure how they decide what trim or color to build first? It's clearly not totally by date ordered

wfohog

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Taurus, 22 Ford Maverick, 15 FLHXS, 22 Chevy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm in SW VA ordered my Lariat in Alto blue off road & tow package with tri fold tonneau cover, spray in bedliner and painted 17" unique wheels from Duncan Ford in Blacksburg at MSRP, got vin# no build date as of yet placed order on 12/6/2021.

Sponsored

uNobody

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Miata, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I'm in SW VA ordered my Lariat in Alto blue off road & tow package with tri fold tonneau cover, spray in bedliner and painted 17" unique wheels from Duncan Ford in Blacksburg at MSRP, got vin# no build date as of yet placed order on 12/6/2021.
How did you get a VIN without a scheduled build date? And did Ford send you that or was it from your dealer?

wfohog

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Taurus, 22 Ford Maverick, 15 FLHXS, 22 Chevy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How did you get a VIN without a scheduled build date? And did Ford send you that or was it from your dealer?
I went through a dealer left with vin had order confirmed before I got home but no email from ford on production date as of yet , salesman said probably 4 months or so before it gets to them , i'm in no rush.

Patty_FX4

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Picked my Cactus gray Lariat AWD FX4 Lux up about a week ago from Malloy Winchester.
Ordered it 8/23, it was delivered 1/7.

Great truck so far, already figuring out what to do to it.
Ford Maverick Virginia Roll Call 6F4B2FCC-6169-45D0-8301-247F5EF779E4

Last edited:

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Picked my Cactus gray Lariat AWD FX4 Lux up a couple weeks ago from Malloy. Great truck so far, already figuring out what to do to it.
6F4B2FCC-6169-45D0-8301-247F5EF779E4.jpeg
Which Malloy?

Sponsored

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Winchester
That's where I purchased my used crown vic. I'm not doing well with their Alexandria, VA location. Hopefully I get my truck but not holding my breath. It hasn't been a good experience so far.

Patty_FX4

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's where I purchased my used crown vic. I'm not doing well with their Alexandria, VA location. Hopefully I get my truck but not holding my breath. It hasn't been a good experience so far.
Wish you luck, i had a great experience with the winchester location

lmbrjackpat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3 HB Premium
I went to the dealership a couple of days ago to order and schedule spray in bedliner and hard trifold tonneau cover for Jan 18th. My Maverick estimated delivery date is Jan 9-15.
I asked my sales rep and he confirmed that it will be MSRP. I'm sure they're going to sell me some misc stuff which I'm all going to say no to.
Has your Maverick come in yet? Saw your est date as 1/9-15. Just wondering how it went at Richmond Ford/ how your Maverick is?

BoboysTruck

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Focus, Juke
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has your Maverick come in yet? Saw your est date as 1/9-15. Just wondering how it went at Richmond Ford/ how your Maverick is?
Yes! Picked it up earlier this evening. The process went quick. They tried to sell me Warranty extension and maintenance plan but I said no so I just paid MSRP. It was a short ride home but so far, I'm liking it.

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes! Picked it up earlier this evening. The process went quick. They tried to sell me Warranty extension and maintenance plan but I said no so I just paid MSRP. It was a short ride home but so far, I'm liking it.
Congratulations on the new toy!
Sponsored