Virginia production

kwolf1021

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Anyone know or have build dates for Mavericks in VA? Or how to contact Ford on it.
Sponsored

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

starquestbd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
I don't think Ford is going to be able to tell you anything about Marericks in VA in general. They can give you the latest on your own order. I think they have to have your order number from the dealer. FYI, not sure where you are located but Motor Mile Ford in Christiansburg has one or two in stock. Or at least they did.

OP
OP

kwolf1021

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I don't think Ford is going to be able to tell you anything about Marericks in VA in general. They can give you the latest on your own order. I think they have to have your order number from the dealer. FYI, not sure where you are located but Motor Mile Ford in Christiansburg has one or two in stock. Or at least they did.
I have an order number from Ford but no VIN so I can't look it up on their site. Dealer says they can't see the State build schedule either. I'm located in Winchester VA, an hour and a half from DC

Sponsored

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm in NOVA too close to D.C.

OP
OP

kwolf1021

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I'm in NOVA too close to D.C.
I used to be in Reston. Nice but too dense. Escaped to Shenandoah Valley, actually in Berryville, the Ford dealer Malloy is in Winchester.

joeh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Ranger, Cobra - Jeep Wrangler
I have an order number from Ford but no VIN so I can't look it up on their site. Dealer says they can't see the State build schedule either. I'm located in Winchester VA, an hour and a half from DC
Did you order through Malloy? I placed my order last week and they told me 3 months. They also said they hope to have one on the lot late October/early November.

OP
OP

kwolf1021

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Did you order through Malloy? I placed my order last week and they told me 3 months. They also said they hope to have one on the lot late October/early November.
Yes, never got a timeline from them and I follow up every 2 weeks. I did get a confirm email and order # from Ford but no VIN. So I can't use the Ford look up for status. Must be nice to be large you can unresponsive to customers.

jsouth33

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT
If anyone close enough to Culpeper, well have a few within the next few weeks. Example below of one in Transit..
2022 Maverick
VIN
3FTTW8F93NRA07757
Vehicle Visibility Details
Order Date7/31/2021
Build Week9/26/2021
StatusArrived RAIL
Primary StatusIn Transit
Status Date10/13/2021 10:21:00 AM EST
ETA10/27/2021 - 11/2/202

Happy to let anyone know when we get one on the lot. Also reach me if you want to see what stock units well have here.

[email protected]

Sponsored

jsouth33

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT
Anyone know or have build dates for Mavericks in VA? Or how to contact Ford on it.
All my Retail orders are showing "NSP" Not Selected for Preview this week.

Ford Maverick Virginia production nsp.PNG

FordDiehard

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus, 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
One of the sales reps at Richmond Ford West sent me a text that they had a Maverick Lariat Hybrid available. I rode through their lot today and didn't see one anywhere. If they haven't already sold it, must be inside one of the bays.

FordDiehard

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Woke up to good news this morning. Ordered a MY23 Lariat Lux EcoBoost, AWD, full size spare on 9/16, received a build week of January 30th. I was expecting late spring / early summer at the earliest. Ordered from Richmond Ford West.

FordDiehard

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Woke up to good news this morning. Ordered a MY23 Lariat Lux EcoBoost, AWD, full size spare on 9/16, received a build week of January 30th. I was expecting late spring / early summer at the earliest. Ordered from Richmond Ford West.
Update: production pushed back from week of January 30th to the week of February 6th.
Sponsored