Virginia Roll Call

Benjamin94

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Hey all, surprised nobody else has created this thread yet, but I wanted to find out who else in VA is obsessed with the Maverick. I'm up in NOVA and due to ordering everything that is currently constrained/limited, I likely wont see my Maverick until February or March but that's alright because it's my dream build. If you've received your Mav, I'd love to know who you ordered through, see pictures, and hear about what you plan on adding.
Sponsored

vabchusa

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford C Max SE, 2022 Maverick First Edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Got my hands on a Maverick today at Priority Ford in Norfolk, VA. It was Lariat FX4. Looked great, even tho it hadn't been detailed yet. Drove it an liked it. Not just having to wait on my Hybrid that I ordered in early July.

joeh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Ranger, Cobra - Jeep Wrangler
Winchester area for me - ordered through Malloy Ford who have been great at answering my questions!

tebowed

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 2.0T

lmbrjackpat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3 HB Premium
I'm in Richmond, going on Saturday to finalize my order with Richmond Ford West. Ordering XLT hybrid with copilot 360, trailer hitch, drop in bed liner, and rear window.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Benjamin94

Benjamin94

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered, from Chapman in PA. Ithasn't come in yet...... I have a feeeling I may be joining you guys in the next 10 days or so. Def need a meet/drive/trip something.

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/mavericks-jerrys-ford-leesburg-va.3859/
I posted that yesterday, if anyone is looking for a Maverick in VA.
Update: I was contacted by the general manager and we had a long discussion about my experience with Koons Falls Church, the positives and negatives. He was attentive and really did feel like he wanted to make things right. He had a discussion with the employee I had a negative interaction with and made things right on my order. I will remain cautious but as it stands, Koons Falls Church seems to be a solid option if you are still on the fence and in the Arlington/DC area.

Hey everyone! So glad there are more of us. *I had a negative review of Koons here but as you can see in my update, the GM reached out personally and made things right so I have no reason to bad mouth them. I will be receiving a FE Rapid Red fully loaded hybrid, adding on the bed extender, tailgate assist, window shade, deflector, and touchlight bed lamps.

Last edited:

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey everyone! So glad there are more of us. So let me just give a quick warning; I first ordered through Koons Ford in Falls Church and they were great up front, but things quickly went south and fortunately I had made a seperate order with Chapman Ford just in case and I'm glad I did. I was part of a breach of confidentiality by one of Koon's employees and when I asked the GSM about it, he shrugged me off and told me they were the largest dealership in the area and if I didn't like their process I could take my business elsewhere. They also informed me that they will be upcharging on all their reserved Mavericks. Needless to say I am taking him up on his offer and proceeding with Ed and Chapman for my Fully loaded Lariat Hybrid Mav (alto blue), adding on the bed extender, tailgate assist, window shade, deflector, and touchlight bed lamps.
I ordered from Ourisman in Alexandria. So far, communications has been great.

OP
OP
Benjamin94

Benjamin94

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered from Ourisman in Alexandria. So far, communications has been great.
Lived in Alexandria for 3 years, loved every second and miss weekends out on King Street. So glad to hear Ourisman is taking care of you!

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lived in Alexandria for 3 years, loved every second and miss weekends out on King Street. So glad to hear Ourisman is taking care of you!
I didn't do well with Malloy and Sheehy Ford. Good luck!

Flat Tooth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
I didn't do well with Malloy and Sheehy Ford. Good luck!
Ordered from Sheehy and would love a little more communication but at least they got the right documents so that’s somethin going for me. I’d be so bummed if I had to switch at this point though haha

Sponsored
OP
OP
Benjamin94

Benjamin94

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No experience with Sheehy but good luck! What did you include in your order?

OP
OP
Benjamin94

Benjamin94

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks! I got the FX4 package and the moon roof with the eco boost so nothin too crazy!
Awesome man I'm sure you'll love it and can almost guarantee you'll get it far ahead of mine. If it is in limited/constraint supply, I likely ordered it... Red paint?. Check. Spray in bed liner? Check. Hybrid? Check. I'll join you all next Summer maybe! 😂

Buster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Ordered from Ted Britt. Just moved to NOVA from Charlottesville and waited to order till I got moved. Put in a reservation in June with Malloy in C’ville but did not want to have to drive back there to get the car. Emailed the sale person this afternoon with questions. Will see it I get a response. Did not get one last week. Have not gotten an email from Ford confirming order but sales person says it has be approved. Will see.

Flat Tooth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Awesome man I'm sure you'll love it and can almost guarantee you'll get it far ahead of mine. If it is in limited/constraint supply, I likely ordered it... Red paint?. Check. Spray in bed liner? Check. Hybrid? Check. I'll join you all next Summer maybe! 😂
Haha hopefully it won’t be too bad! Who knows though
Sponsored