DucFae

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Maverick; Moto - Scrambler UE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Order was placed on 10/16 and confirmed by Ford on 10/18. The team there has been great!
When you say confirmed, what's that mean? I did mine threw the dealership, I haven't gotten any emails from Ford, but I do have a copy of my order.
Sponsored

joeh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Ranger, Cobra - Jeep Wrangler
When you say confirmed, what's that mean? I did mine threw the dealership, I haven't gotten any emails from Ford, but I do have a copy of my order.
I received an email from Ford directly confirmingmy order after Malloy submitted everything. Contact the dealership and they can check into it. I have read here that the emails from Ford aren't consistent.

z28th1s

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick XLT, '72 Maverick, '87 Mustang GT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm from Lynchburg, VA.

I ordered my HPR AWD XLT Ecoboost from Magic City Ford in Lexington, VA on 10/14. I'm buying the truck using X-Plan.

I got a email from Ford on 12/9 that said my truck is scheduled to be built the week of 2/14.

DucFae

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received an email from Ford directly confirmingmy order after Malloy submitted everything. Contact the dealership and they can check into it. I have read here that the emails from Ford aren't consistent.
oh hey turns out that I do have one and I'm dumb

joeh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
oh hey turns out that I do have one and I'm dumb
Cling to it dearly because it's likely the only ones we will get for a long time while we wait for our turn on the production line! I have no idea how many allocations Malloy gets. I ordered in October so assuming March/April at the very earliest for mine.

Sponsored

DucFae

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Cling to it dearly because it's likely the only ones we will get for a long time while we wait for our turn on the production line! I have no idea how many allocations Malloy gets. I ordered in October so assuming March/April at the very earliest for mine.
I was mid-August, so I'm really hoping by the end of next month but I'll keep you posted. Maybe I'll be one of the special folk that get an email tomorrow (doubt).

joeh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was mid-August, so I'm really hoping by the end of next month but I'll keep you posted. Maybe I'll be one of the special folk that get an email tomorrow (doubt).
Good luck!!!

MikeB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered from Parrish too. I am worried that since they are such a itty bitty dealer it will be a really long time since I get my order. Also they said, 'not above MSRP, no markups' but then they had a $699 dealer fee. Unfortunately, I didn't notice it, until after I signed (electronically). dang it. Felt a little jipped. But, just a little.

Did anyone who ordered a hybrid from Goochland Parish Ford get their hybrid or a build date or anything???
No build date for me as of yet.

BoboysTruck

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Focus, Juke
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Finally saw my first unicorn today. I-95 North in the Chester area. He/she was going pretty fast. Looks awesome. License plate bracket says Sheehy Ford.
Ford Maverick Virginia Roll Call 20220106_163744

DucFae

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good luck!!!
FYA their dealership fee thing is $799 and you'll pay 2% sales tax for winchester being winchester

Sponsored

BoboysTruck

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Focus, Juke
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Last edited:

joeh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FYA their dealership fee thing is $799 and you'll pay 2% sales tax for winchester being winchester
Good to know! Maybe Winchester can use the 2% to figure out how to time stop lights!

DucFae

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good to know! Maybe Winchester can use the 2% to figure out how to time stop lights!
The time for xmas miracles is over!

joeh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

uNobody

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Miata, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

This might be a stretch but, has anyone heard of any dealers in the state doing no markups on their lot models? I know it's unlikely but I'm getting a bit impatient with my October order not being scheduled, while also having second thoughts about ponying up for the Ecoboost. I've done a bit of self reflection and thought about how I could most definitely live with the Hybrid and the mileage would be very nice.
Sponsored