Jetta Sportwagen
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maverick XL with:

Ford Hood Scoop
Ford Tailgate Spoiler
Bushwacker Fender Flares
2" Lift Kit
Black Rhino ARCHES Bronze wheels (+45 offset)
Tint

Velocity Blue Maverick XL Upgraded w: Hood Scoop, Tailgate Spoiler, Fender Flares, Black Rhino...jpg

Velocity Blue Maverick XL Upgraded w: Hood Scoop, Tailgate Spoiler, Fender Flares, Black Rhino...jpg

The stance on this is so great…my wife would shut that down immediately, but who knew I was such a fan of bronze wheels? I have bronze shocks on my Harley…they match nothing but they work so I have them…never gave them much thought otherwise, but these wheels are awesome! They pull the whole thing together.

Ronaldo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 bronco, 67 conv Mustang, 93 RX7 R1
Maverick XL with:

Ford Hood Scoop
Ford Tailgate Spoiler
Bushwacker Fender Flares
2" Lift Kit
Tint

I would skip the hood scoop but otherwise it looks good. I’m a hybrid guy so the big tires would defeat some of the mpg gains. The big tires would go best with the eco boost, FX4, and tow package with the lower gears and a speedo recalibration.

RayNash

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Great looking. Saw it at Bozard Ford last week

Sponsored

DangerZone

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT hybrid Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maverick XL with:

Ford Hood Scoop
Ford Tailgate Spoiler
Bushwacker Fender Flares
2" Lift Kit
Tint

I also plan on replacing the wheels on my Maverick when it arrives. My goal is to find wheels and (possibly tires) that are both distinctive and lighter than the originals so as to get a little better gas mileage. Do you know the weight of the Rhino wheels vs the original wheels?

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster, Yamaha FJ1300, Maverick XL
LOL at "hood scoop". :ROFLMAO:

BoboysTruck

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Focus, Juke
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

BoboysTruck

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Focus, Juke
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It does not have the AWD badge on the back. So it's FWD. I know it's Florida, but, a truck like that in FWD?

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not everyone needs or wants awd.
Agreed. However, it's rare that it's someone who wants a significantly lifted truck with aggressive AT's. Very rare. As in so rare, I've never seen it. At least on a late model truck.

testa422

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Agreed. However, it's rare that it's someone who wants a significantly lifted truck with aggressive AT's. Very rare. As in so rare, I've never seen it. At least on a late model truck.
Add me to the list. I’ll be lifted w fwd
Sponsored