Sponsored

Atisko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan rogue
Yeah, IMO 1" and 265's would add just the right amount of ground clearance without being over the top. Not crazy about the flares - I'd like something more restrained but that's just me.

Judging from the popularity so far, the aftermarket for this truck should be insane. All it should take is some patience.
I was thinking the same thing, Black contrast of the flares looks nice,maybe just a little smaller
Sponsored

SantaStephen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.santastephen.org
Vehicle(s)
GLE, Disco II, Corvette
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Would love to see a pic from the front and rear with those flares…might be interested in getting them for my Mav but hard to tell from the angle what they look like.

ArizonaLouie

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks Great!
Personally, I am not a fan of this style flair. They stick out too far with respect to the tire. It ends up making tires look recessed.
Great rig, Enjoy!

Rodeoman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick 2.0l Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Yeah the fenders don’t do it for me at all. I’m waiting until FordRangerLifts is ready to take my money but I don’t want a leveled look. I will often be towing 2,500 to 3000#’s and leveled trucks towing looks comical to me.
if leveled, I would then recommend air bags. It took me a few years to buy in on air bags and then regretted not doing it sooner. It handles so…..much better with a heavy loads.

Erniek

First Name
Earnest
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GLK350, Ford 1997 F150 4x4, 2019 civic ex
I think your truck looks sharp.

Sponsored

Cglatz65

First Name
Cj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Wheels need a different offset. Little deep dish and it will probably look much better.

Springboks

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Deon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can someone please explain what a leveled lift is to us newbies to the trucking and lifting world? Those mods are exactly what I want to do. 2” lift, fender flares, wider tires and spacers to make flush with the flares. Would love a body color unrivitted flare though.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can someone please explain what a leveled lift is to us newbies to the trucking and lifting world?
Trucks are usually sprung with the rear end a little higher so that when you actually put a payload in the bed they aren't squatting way down in the back. Some folks prefer to lift the front end to level that out.

TheBargster

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Jetta
First lifted Maverick I've seen -- 1.5" Readylift lift kit (from Bronco Sport), 265/65 R17 tires, and fender flares by Bushwacker

Maverick XL on 1.5%22 lift kit, 265:65 R17 tires + Bushwacker fender flares 1.jpg

Maverick XL on 1.5%22 lift kit, 265:65 R17 tires + Bushwacker fender flares 2.jpg

not a fan of those fenders, i don’t think i’ve liked those style of fenders on literally any car they’ve ever been on. never understood why people like the look of that. would look much better with just the wheels only and the lift

Springboks

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Deon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Trucks are usually sprung with the rear end a little higher so that when you actually put a payload in the bed they aren't squatting way down in the back. Some folks prefer to lift the front end to level that out.
Thank you for the explanation.

Sponsored

ArizonaLouie

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wheels need a different offset. Little deep dish and it will probably look much better.
A deeper offset on such large tires will surely cause rubbing on turning with suspension compression.
I agree a deeper offset would look better, its just a very unlikely option unless you dont mind the rub.

Criss944

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Criss
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverodo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

First lifted Maverick I've seen -- 1.5" Readylift lift kit (from Bronco Sport), 265/65 R17 tires, and fender flares by Bushwacker

Maverick XL on 1.5%22 lift kit, 265:65 R17 tires + Bushwacker fender flares 1.jpg

Maverick XL on 1.5%22 lift kit, 265:65 R17 tires + Bushwacker fender flares 2.jpg
In another thread I asked how long it be until the Maverick would be as big as the current Ranger. I see yours has already started to grow.:rolleyes:

rezanator

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks… weird. Idk what it is about it but the lift looks all wrong on it. Proportions seem off or something.
To me, it looks like lifting the truck has resulted in a degree of positive camber on the rear suspension, which I believe is a big reason things look "weird" (positive camber means the bottom of the tire is more tucked in than the top; negative camber is the opposite, the bottom of the tire is spaced further out than the top and generally looks more "planted"). Sure, spacers or lower offset wheels would help fill out the space better, but imho it would still look like something isn't quite right unless the camber was adjusted. I would guess this is only an issue on trucks that have independent rear suspension.

Reactions: JJC

FindingYOUphoria

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am of the unpopular opinion that it looks great. I guess I am not detailed enough to care about how far the tires stick out. I like the flares adding some depth to the body vs being a compliment to the tires. Obviously just my opinion though.
Sponsored