Clubs

Pelster94

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
There are a lot of accessories for the Maverick that make it look cheesy, however i love what you've done here. This is tastefully done. I love the blue\black contrast.

I'm looking to do something similar but with Alto Blue and Silver. Have you thought about doing something with the taillights? I don't want to hurt visibility from the rear but would love an all silver taillight that where the light itself turns red when on.

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There are a lot of accessories for the Maverick that make it look cheesy, however i love what you've done here. This is tastefully done. I love the blue\black contrast.
I couldn't feel any more the opposite. Lol. Whatever floats each truck owners boat 🤷‍♂️

dicchicora

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wasn't a fan of the fender flares, but this looks good. Also, is there a point to the hood scoop, other than decoration? I plan on getting, at least, the roof spoiler. Nice job!

Sponsored

TacoHolder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not Mav
Would it be okay if I start calling this thing the Maverick Super Duty Sport? Not my cup of tea, but I can appreciate the quality of craftsmanship here. IMO window visors would complete the look.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not my 'cup of tea'.......but it's nice to see the large amount of aftermarket products being produced for the Maverick, considering it's only been on the market for less than 6 months.
I believe everything but the rooftop lights are Ford accessories (sure technically made by other companies, but they are only through the Ford site/dealers). This truck will receive a ton of support - it wouldn't surprise me to see sales in line with or better than the Ranger once production is full capacity.

Area51Lariatfx4

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat FX4 Area 51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I like everything except the clearance light, hood scoop and the rear roof spoiler. Everything else, it looks really good on the truck. Bigger offset wheels will be nice with those fender flares

Sponsored

mttmaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Chrysler Pacifica
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey guys and girls. I have a new Maverick with about 1500 miles on it and I’ve noticed it either needs mud flaps or the fender flares. My front tires kick up rocks going down the road and it has chipped my driver’s door already. You can here rocks pinging off the doors. Also, if you notice on a side view the wheels/tires are even with the fenders if not sticking a little past the fenders. Anybody else notice the same thing?

HPR

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
A raptor without cruise control or performance/capabilities. 🥴 If you didn't know, cab marker lights are required it a truck is 80" or wider.

Arukoru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
All flex, zero function LOL. Somebody had to do it though right? That $3,000 spent on all the tape-on nonsense and wheels/tires could have got the owner into an XLT. But it's clear they don't care about function or options lol. I'm hoping this was modded by a teenager, because it certainly looks like it was.

Also, the Raptor running boards on the non-Raptor F150 are installed on the wrong sides, the tapered end is supposed to go to the back lol.. Fail all around here.
1636996070832.png
1636996127456.png
Ouch, a little brutal don't you think? You could have left it at somebody had to do it lol

I get that the promo shot here shows the reverse, but wouldn't you want the tapered side in the front where you'll never stand in a million years and have the wide end near the back where you would actually possibly stand?

@OP

I hate how much I love the hood scoop and the fenders, I may have to grab the fenders at least as it definitely makes it look nicely beefy.

Vinhnguyen54

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Vinh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hella negative Nancies who love to let the world know what is and is not their cup of tea.

We would appreciate it if you could post photos of your own and show us what your cup of tea is. Otherwise just enjoy and appreciate the photos as someone is taking the effort to show you the possibilities.

Thanks OP for the photos.
Sponsored