First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would have like to see a complete side view or profile, showing the front to back.
The neighbor must have been standing there with his shotgun, daring the photographer to touch a blade of grass :LOL:
Sponsored

Arukoru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
I'm def using my ford bucks to get a roof spoiler. The flares look better than expected tbh.
I know! The flares look terrible on the sample photos in my opinion.

Olldladieslovemavericksto

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outlander Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don’t think people know what clearance lights are for considering how small this truck is lol
No some of us had no Idea what they were for. I do now because of this post. But I still think they look good.

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OMG....clearance lights? Really?

Sorry, just not my cup of tea!

Nice hood scoop though.
I liked the idea of the hood scoop, until I saw it in these shots... IMHO it looks too wide to be "true to functionality / reality".. which is another reason - reality - is anyone going to get the sense that there is an engine below that scoop just sucking air for increased performance?!!?!

I am glad you got what you liked... good job for you!

XLTLUXA51

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ezra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650r, Suzuki SX4, Buell blast 500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wasn't a fan of the fender flares, but this looks good. Also, is there a point to the hood scoop, other than decoration? I plan on getting, at least, the roof spoiler. Nice job!
I wonder if this will help the hood not flutter up and down at highway speed. Just a thought. If anyone has any information on this please share it!

Sponsored

Platinum2

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I actually like the hood scoop and the tailgate applique. With window flares it could look like a sport truck of sorts. The rest I would skip. This truck has kind of small truck trying to act like a big truck vibe and IMO, that never works. The S-10/previous gen Ranger crowd did the same thing back in the day and it didn't work then either. 😐

The color contrast is nice.

MattIngram

First Name
Deleteme
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deleteme
I’m so torn on those bushwhacker fender flares. I love the way the look and it provides some much needed contrast around the fenders but I read some bad reviews about the brand, on other trucks where they dug into the paint underneath. I’m conflicted.

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Simply my opinion here, but the tailgate applique is the only thing I think looks ok, and even that is a "barely pass" since I don't think the black and blue play well together in this instance. Maybe a black decal on the hood and on the sides would make it all work... But it's a big maybe.
A non-functional hood scoop NEVER is a good look and this emphasizes that.
Velocity Blue is my favorite color for the Mav but I'm beginning to see the reasoning why the First Edition package wasn't an option with it.

Sponsored

Area51BS

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Everyone has their style. Personally stock Maverick has just about enough clip on plastic.

WhoDatFanMan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caddy and 2021 Ford Expedition
This definitely won't be everyone's cup of tea, but here is a Maverick (owned by William A.) modded with:

Cab roof lights
Ford Hood Scoop Kit
Ford Cab Roof Spoiler
Ford Tailgate Spoiler
Ford Satin Black Tailgate Applique
Ford Accessory Bushwacker Pocket Style Fender Flares

Here's a look at the full Ford Maverick Accessory Catalog: https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/ford-accessories-parts-website-for-2022-maverick-officially-launches-🚀.2065/

2022 Ford Maverick Gets Roof Lights, Hood Scoop, Cab Roof Spoiler, Tailgate Spoiler, Black Tai...jpg

2022 Ford Maverick Gets Roof Lights, Hood Scoop, Cab Roof Spoiler, Tailgate Spoiler, Black Tai...jpg

Ford Maverick Velocity Blue Maverick Modified w/ Cab Marker Lights, Hood Scoop, Cab Roof Spoiler, Tailgate Spoiler, Black Tailgate Applique, Fender Flares {filename}

Ford Maverick Velocity Blue Maverick Modified w/ Cab Marker Lights, Hood Scoop, Cab Roof Spoiler, Tailgate Spoiler, Black Tailgate Applique, Fender Flares {filename}
Looks great! Personally, I'd pass on the marker lights on cab, but that's me. Congratulations!

KenC

Banned
Banned
First Name
First
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck.
probably look even better paint matched! Cool though.

staryoshi

First Name
SJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Chevrolet Colorado
Yay, some mods that make it look like a truck instead of a speed bump scraper. I actually really like the overall aesthetic going on here.
Sponsored