Sponsored

Ilka Ilunga

First Name
MavXLT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
I love this build. I have a carbonized grey XLT with FX4. Id like to do somethin similar.
I'm wondering if you could give me a ball park of how much it all cost in the end.
Sponsored

Fluegelmeister

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Cx5, Miata MX5, Spec Miata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice truck, that's the color I ordered so it's cool to see what can be done with it. I'm digging the clearance lights!

Enderet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Reviving this one to say that it looks the rear cab spoiler was installed incorrectly. It shouldnt be covering that top lip of the rear window.

SaintClairMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Novi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can the hood scoop be painted to match my AREA 51. Ant thoughts on how the hood scoop would look matched to the truck color? Yes, i really want your opinion!!!!!
I just had my hood scoop and spoilers painted to Mach my Alto blue Maverick. I still have to install. Pictures soon

Sponsored

EREKSHUN

First Name
Erek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Can you show us what that space looks like opened up? Im waiting on a XL and i know it doesnt even come with a storage cubby just two block off plates like in your image.

Thanks,

Camlt12010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Ford Escape
Engine
Undecided
Hey guys and girls. I have a new Maverick with about 1500 miles on it and I’ve noticed it either needs mud flaps or the fender flares. My front tires kick up rocks going down the road and it has chipped my driver’s door already. You can here rocks pinging off the doors. Also, if you notice on a side view the wheels/tires are even with the fenders if not sticking a little past the fenders. Anybody else notice the same thing?
Sorry to hear that I hope you have a color that touches up good. I put flaps on mine right away. Got them off Amazon for 20 bucks. I didn't like the ones from Ford because the rear flaps contact the side of the bed and was afraid over time they would etch the paint. It was a pain though to layout the holes to drill through the flaps.

Orb1T

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick,Porsche 986,997.1,S4,Tesla
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This definitely won't be everyone's cup of tea, but here is a Maverick (owned by William A.) modded with:

Cab roof lights
Ford Hood Scoop Kit
Ford Cab Roof Spoiler
Ford Tailgate Spoiler
Ford Satin Black Tailgate Applique
Ford Accessory Bushwacker Pocket Style Fender Flares

Here's a look at the full Ford Maverick Accessory Catalog: https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/ford-accessories-parts-website-for-2022-maverick-officially-launches-🚀.2065/

2022 Ford Maverick Gets Roof Lights, Hood Scoop, Cab Roof Spoiler, Tailgate Spoiler, Black Tai...jpg

2022 Ford Maverick Gets Roof Lights, Hood Scoop, Cab Roof Spoiler, Tailgate Spoiler, Black Tai...jpg

Ford Maverick Velocity Blue Maverick Modified w/ Cab Marker Lights, Hood Scoop, Cab Roof Spoiler, Tailgate Spoiler, Black Tailgate Applique, Fender Flares {filename}

Ford Maverick Velocity Blue Maverick Modified w/ Cab Marker Lights, Hood Scoop, Cab Roof Spoiler, Tailgate Spoiler, Black Tailgate Applique, Fender Flares {filename}
Very nice does the roof wing touch the bottom glass? I got mine today and was looking at pictures I tried fitting it and it seems to sit better on the rear light.

AndrewSKY117

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Outback Limited
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I really like this setup! Even the marker lights are kinda cool to me. I had some in the grill of my old Ranger in the past and it was just for fun. I almost want that roof spoiler, but wasn't really sure how I'd feel until seeing the Hot Pepper Red in person with it.

Sponsored

MrHomeGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Might be time to buy 3M stock, with all the 3M tape applied accessories for the MAV?

Wonder how long before we see FORD accessories on the side of the roads?
You won't see too many on the side of the road as Im sure one us us will scoop them up. Just need to carry extra 3m Tape!

botto22fx4

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 maverick xlt
This definitely won't be everyone's cup of tea, but here is a Maverick (owned by William A.) modded with:

Cab roof lights
Ford Hood Scoop Kit
Ford Cab Roof Spoiler
Ford Tailgate Spoiler
Ford Satin Black Tailgate Applique
Ford Accessory Bushwacker Pocket Style Fender Flares

Here's a look at the full Ford Maverick Accessory Catalog: https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/ford-accessories-parts-website-for-2022-maverick-officially-launches-🚀.2065/

RAD! I love it dude,
haters always gotta hate,
based on the toys in your driveway and the lush green grass in your hood , your living the dream and people take their jealousy and negetivity out in the most obvious ways, many of those happened to be the ways of a chicken deficating if you get my drift! Cheers

TripDub

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick Lariat - FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It’s one thing to say it’s not their style but bashing your vision and end result is projection of other issues they have. I think what you did is awesome and will make it you own unique truck on the road.

I currently have my Lariat FX4 getting wrapped and aftermarket parts installed this week. I didn’t go with tailgate appliqué or hood scoop but dig the vibe of how everything looks. It def has a more aggressive appearance with what you’ve done, kudos.

pmav23

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Lariat w/ Lux + BAP
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Would a tonneau cover still close on that tailgate spoiler? I have a Bakflip that sits flush on the current stock tailgate.
Sponsored