First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150s, Mustang GT Convertible, Mazda B3000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Atlas Blue XL Hybrid, CP360, SIBL, hitch. A fairly simple build but of course it's a hybrid. Fingers crossed.
Whether your truck gets built depends on how many constrained items you include in your order. Your fairly simple build includes the following constraints;
1- XL
2- Hybrid
3- CP360
4- SIBL (Is this still a constraint? It was...)
5- Hitch

It is hard to make predictions, especially about the future, but I predict your chances as somewhere between slim and none. I hope I am wrong.

Ford Truck Guy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There is one other thing you get with the XLT package that is very, very important.

You get your truck built.
That’s the only reason I went with an XLT instead of an XL. It’s still took 10 months to get a build date.

Aguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bicycle
Engine
Undecided
My brother worked at Ford Corporate, he was in Finance, the internal Audit group. One of his Audit projects was to audit the dealers to see if they honored and charged the correct price. At the time I ordered a Mercury Sable and the dealer gave me wrong price, I let them know my brothers project and quickly got the correct price. Ford cares and their audit group has a lot of power as the Family wants things done correctly.
Does he still know anyone in Finance? I was overcharged on my 2023 Ford Escape due to a price adjustment that occurred after I placed my order.

Tim82

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150 FX4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got my confirmation yesterday afternoon - XLT Hybrid, Atlas Blue, CP360, Hitch, and Bed Rug. (Rollover order)

Sponsored

dbmurray

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Escape Titanium
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer didn't tell me I was scheduled, I got an Email from Ford with a Vin#.
You should be good, in that case.

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Whether your truck gets built depends on how many constrained items you include in your order. Your fairly simple build includes the following constraints;
1- XL
2- Hybrid
3- CP360
4- SIBL (Is this still a constraint? It was...)
5- Hitch

It is hard to make predictions, especially about the future, but I predict your chances as somewhere between slim and none. I hope I am wrong.
I'm under no illusions, I'll ride with it and see, I can always modify the order if need be.

squints

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Honda Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
2.5L Hybrid
Oxford White
Black Appearance Package

1689645981271.png
Received this yesterday from my dealer as well. Signed, dated and returned. We'll see how it goes. Dealer told me they had only received 4 Maverick orders so far.

Build and Price finally reflects the correct price for Hybrid Lariat with Black Appearance Package too.

Ford Maverick Update: 2024 order bank system now open & accepting dealer submissions! Post your build InkedIMG_2070_LI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hopefully an awd ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So I ordered on Monday and have yet to receive the email from Ford. I do have a signed paper like the poster above with the sales and order code. Do you think my order is actually in?

Sponsored

Gray Goose

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
RG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Terrain Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

XL AWD cactus gray, CP360, hitch, engine block heater

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I ordered on Monday and have yet to receive the email from Ford. I do have a signed paper like the poster above with the sales and order code. Do you think my order is actually in?
Check with Ford Customer Service. Your dealer probably did not enter your email correctly...or still hasn't gotten around to actually inputting the order. One or the other.

If Ford has your order, then you are ok, but need to bug your dealer to correctly input your email so Ford can update you.
New this year is that you can sign up for Text notices from Ford, once you get an email from them.

rawesome32

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Engine
Undecided
Cactus Gray XLT with FWD EcoBoost, CP360, Tow Hitch. X Plan Discount got me a $342.18 discount off MSRP. Confirmed doc fee limited to $100 (normally $250 at my dealer).

Ordered from Nick Abraham Elyria Ford outside of Cleveland, Ohio. 2nd Maverick ordered from them with no hassle.