FATHOM??? Ugh no. I don't want a truck named after a nautical unit of measure. Mercury Mariner and Honda Pilot were as close as I want to get to ships again.
Was working on it today but the dang thing gets so darn hot I couldn't even touch it without burning my fingers. I will try later today.
What are are those extra bumper/stopper parts for do you know?
Oh wow I like this. How long have you had it and how is the sun where you are? Sunshades get destroyed where I am after a few years unless they are higher quality. I am concerned about the longevity of such a thing looking sunshade but like the idea
The screws for the clamps are very challenging to install. I feel like they are 1/4" too short. Also the instructions say to leave 1/8" gap between the track and the tailgate but that is not really possible without shims. An official installation video for the maverick would be helpful...
I just got mine and started installing it. I am struggling with the clamps but read a few others here having issues with the fitment . They mentioned having to shim it to fit