Sponsored

Search results

  1. New to the Maverick Scene

    Welcome! I'm also a previous Sport Trac owner (2001) and a '96 Ranger before that. Had to sell both because the family got larger. Kids are all grown now, so Maverick is perfect size.
  2. Fall! Cold ice snow! Ahhhhh!!!

    My first vehicle was a rusted out '74 Chevy Nova. Mostly bald bias ply tires on the front. Rear had one snow tire and one all season radial. With most of the weight over the front axle, keeping the back end from passing the front end took a lot of work. Adding weight to the rear was not an...
  3. Does Ford Use Recycled Batteries?

    Almost all batteries have recycled content. New lead batteries are 80+% recycled material. Lithium is a lower percentage, but growing. https://associationofbatteryrecyclers.com/sources/ https://recycledir.com/guides/battery-recycling/ Don't put batteries in the trash. That's how garbage trucks...
  4. Looking for a good two stage hydraulic bottle jack.

    I used an automotive floor jack with a treated 4x4 block between the jack and rubber pinch weld puck. I tried using the harbor freight 4 ton bottle jack but it was deforming the pinch weld puck. What pinch weld puck are you using with the bottle jack?
  5. Thankful to have a truck!

    Except if it was a farm truck used to haul chickens, pigs, calves. We were happy to loan it out on the condition that the borrower clean it. Very few takers. 🤷‍♂️
  6. Back seat up or down for more storage space?

    Depends on the dimensions of what you're packing. I prefer the seat up so I don't have to buckle the seat belts before loading.
  7. Gray Goose

    YOU BETCHA MINNESOTA MAVERICKS

    If anyone finds one that still has the rear storage box let me know. Bought one for my XL but could use another. https://www.myfordpart.com/oem-parts/ford-2022-2024-ford-maverick-storage-box-nz6z60286a72a? Although my guess is that easy to pull parts like this are long gone before they get to...
  8. Got My 2027 Maverick Build Date Scheduled Already!!

    Different era now. It took them 4 years, but Ford caught up with the order backlog in 2025.
  9. What’s the $$ value of 17 inch Steely wheels?

    For scrap projects, they are available for free if willing to look around roadside, curbside or river bank. https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/saint-paul-vintage-60s-ford-steel-15/ja9n5gx99nodqCzJF8Nky4
  10. What’s the $$ value of 17 inch Steely wheels?

    New steel at Discount Tire for $86. They mounted the spare for free when I bought 4 new tires from them. https://www.discounttire.com/buy-wheels/liquid-metal-atom
  11. Tires for MPG and Forest Roads

    I have the A/T3W with AWD ecoboost. Average around 30mpg mix city and country. I had the continentals and didn't notice any mpg difference.
  12. Longtime Trucker, Now a Maverick Owner!

    I missed the CD player option when I ordered! Oh well, prefer mp3 on USB anyway.
  13. Newish owner ( had the new truck for a month), and have new questions....

    Yeah, they're running because its -40 degrees. Hooligan joy riders with no jacket and shorts would have their bits frozen off before getting to the parked cars. 🥶🥶
  14. Can Anyone Answer This With Certainty?

    Opinions will be different because no 2 people on the entire planet have the exact same eyes. Sight differs by corrective prescription, age, and numerous eye conditions. Consensus is impossible. Follow the laws and use common curtesy...
  15. Any way to match the volume levels between different audio sources?

    I used MP3gain to adjust the audio levels on the MP3 files. I found a level of 99 to be close to the radio source. https://sourceforge.net/projects/mp3gain/
  16. My Biggest Pet Peeve

    Assume everything mechanical or electrical has the potential to severely injure. Closely examine the entire work area for hazards.
  17. Maverick Sales & Production Report - August 2026

    The data is challenging due to multi vehicle households but there are indications that EV has a problem with lack of repeat buyers. https://www.kbb.com/car-news/study-excluding-tesla-few-ev-owners-would-go-ev-again/
  18. Going for 1000 miles in one tank. The result is…. (Hybrid Maverick)

    Dave O got over 3,000 miles :wink: https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/flat-tow.73938/post-1220303




Top