Sponsored

Unlikely Scenario for MY22 Fulfillment of All Chapman Horsham Orders...

MORRISX5

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered mine 7/23. build date was 3/28, actually built 3/30 (according to tracker). and now its being shipped. estimated arrival at Horsham 4/27-5/3. any ideas how accurate? Lariat hybrid, 360 copilot, hot pepper.
My 1st one took 30 days and my 2nd one is due in 2 weeks. If it arrives in md on time that would be 30 days also
Sponsored

djd3

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
any update on the latest scheduling/allocation #s for chapman? Did they schedule all of their march allocation? and what's their april allocation?

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
any update on the latest scheduling/allocation #s for chapman? Did they schedule all of their march allocation? and what's their april allocation?
They scheduled all of their March allocations, and as of Friday, they had 204 remaining unscheduled. They were still waiting to hear back on April allocations, but hopefully we'll know this week.

One positive note - another large volume dealer (Granger) reported late last week that his allocation for April was up to 20 from the previous month's 9 or 10, so hopefully the Chapman allocations go in the same direction. Then again, Granger is in a different region, so we'll have to wait and see.

Sv_real51

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Juke, Maverick Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks a bunch for keeping us posted! I check this thread every week lol.

djd3

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They scheduled all of their March allocations, and as of Friday, they had 204 remaining unscheduled. They were still waiting to hear back on April allocations, but hopefully we'll know this week.

One positive note - another large volume dealer (Granger) reported late last week that his allocation for April was up to 20 from the previous month's 9 or 10, so hopefully the Chapman allocations go in the same direction. Then again, Granger is in a different region, so we'll have to wait and see.
Thanks for relaying. Really appreciated the table you did every month. Looking forward to it with the April numbers.

assume you know the hybrid/gas split of the march schedules and will share in the table? Still 19 hybrid/9 Ecoboost?

Sponsored

Maverick2023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

How many of these March allocations include Sept or October orders?

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for relaying. Really appreciated the table you did every month. Looking forward to it with the April numbers.

assume you know the hybrid/gas split of the march schedules and will share in the table? Still 19 hybrid/9 Ecoboost?
Yes, the numbers they gave me were 19 Hybrid and 9 Ecoboost scheduled during March.

@fordvideoguy mentioned on his Episode 34 tonight that this week's scheduling is still for leftover March allocations, so I would assume that since all of Chapman's March scheduling allocations (28) are already accounted for, there won't be any more Chapman orders scheduled during this week's round.

I'll update the chart once I get info on Chapman's April allocations, but Tim mentioned that Long McArthur got 85 (!!!) scheduling allocations for April, so hopefully Chapman gets a big number bump as well!

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How many of these March allocations include Sept or October orders?
I don't have any insight on the order dates of the ones that were scheduled. You could go look at the stats for MTC users who have posted, but that might be pretty tedious.

chuckles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
crippled f150 10r80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

You could go look at the stats for MTC users who have posted, but that might be pretty tedious.

Of course the data in our tracker is suspect. It may not be complete as not everyone updates after original order submission. At least one of our colleagues has described it as useless. Nonetheless, if we were to look at it, it would be such:

Ford Maverick Unlikely Scenario for MY22 Fulfillment of All Chapman Horsham Orders... 1649212254426

As always, your mileage may vary.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So no word on Chapman allocations yet for April?

Sponsored
OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So no word on Chapman allocations yet for April?
Nope. I checked with them several times this week. I'm sure they'll have them by Mon/Tues, as well as how many are being previewed for next week's scheduling by then.

I will check in with them then and post an updated forecast chart. I'm still very hopeful they'll get a boatload of allocations this month, given the big increases that both Granger and Long McArthur got, as well as the 10k+ scheduling allocations for this month compared to just 5400 for March.

As a late Oct Hybrid/XLT/Lux/CP-360 holdout, I'm also begrudgingly accepting my likely fate of rollover to MY23, but we'll see...

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nope. I checked with them several times this week. I'm sure they'll have them by Mon/Tues, as well as how many are being previewed for next week's scheduling by then.

I will check in with them then and post an updated forecast chart. I'm still very hopeful they'll get a boatload of allocations this month, given the big increases that both Granger and Long McArthur got, as well as the 10k+ scheduling allocations for this month compared to just 5400 for March.

As a late Oct Hybrid/XLT/Lux/CP-360 holdout, I'm also begrudgingly accepting my likely fate of rollover to MY23, but we'll see...
I already bought plan B, but I still plan to buy the Maverick and see which one I like best. With the allocation increase at Long McArthur, it might surprise us with Chapman.

buyacar

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I already bought plan B, but I still plan to buy the Maverick and see which one I like best. With the allocation increase at Long McArthur, it might surprise us with Chapman.
What is you plan B?

Sv_real51

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Juke, Maverick Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So just now I got a schedule e-mail!! My original hybrid order was Aug 2nd but I switched to Ecoboost on Sept 27. Lux and 360 packages included. I'm not sure if I was a March allocation?

Edit: Scheduled for production the week of May 2.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What is you plan B?
Seltos SX-Turbo. I came so close to buying one half a dozen times or so.. finally found one a good price and pulled the trigger. Once my Lariat Lux Hybrid is built, I'm going to buy it as well. Then it will be a tough decision which one gets sold. I would love to keep both but the husband is against that idea. :LOL:

The G70 6-speed is a keeper. It's my husband's car and the production numbers on the manual transmission version were so low that he almost never found one in the color combo he wanted.
Sponsored