Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 XLT Lux EB 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Someone posted a couple months back that the infotainment display showed zero way to adjust the TB gain control and didnt even show a menu at all pertaining to the fact that yes a trailer is hooked up and lets adjust it- lol
exactly this, nothing showing at all, my neighbors F150 shows the gain numbers as soon as you press the + - buttons. Ours is into the dealer on the 15th, we will see....!
Sponsored

dmoyes1950

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, AWD, FX4, 4K Tow Package
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My maverick just showed up to dealer yesterday and has to have the recall completed before I am able to purchase. Hoping it can be done today.
My Ford dealer tried to do the update on my Maverick and failed. It is now a brick. Good luck. Let me know how yours goes!

flyvertigo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Road Star, Maverick, Corolla, Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Ford dealer tried to do the update on my Maverick and failed. It is now a brick. Good luck. Let me know how yours goes!
Mine is not a brick. Then again, I have no way of knowing if it was updated or not. It took about 20 minutes to do the update.

SkeeterB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Lux, 4K, FX4, 360, Velocity Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
All done. Oil change, tire rotate and 4K recall all done yesterday at Gullo Ford in Conroe. Dropped off 8:15 and all done and driving off at 9:20. $65 paid with points. 5,400 miles.

Sponsored

Harold123

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
The same thing happened to me. Was your dealer able to fix the problem or did he just leave you hanging?

fastar76

First Name
Fastar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT AWD
Based on the dates people are listing so far from 10/4 to 3/13 sounds like it was probably everyone built with 4k package just prior to the recall date. I'm gonna hold off for awhile since I'm not towing anyway maybe they will find a solution for the rattle noise near windshields so I can have that fixed at the same time.
I have had my tank recall done very early on, took about a month. Not getting the brake software recall done until later. I haven't towed anything yet. I also have the rattle noise from front windshield. not sure exactly what is causing it. It seems like coming from the control area of the sun roof. Also have minor rattles from the door when bass is on high. That seems to be the seam between the light plastic piece meets the arm rest piece.

HalfFast

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
I checked the nhtsa website with my VIN and shows no recalls.

Not sure if that is accurate because my truck has not been built yet. I have a build week and a VIN. Hopefully Ford will incorporate this software update going forward on new builds.

dmoyes1950

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The same thing happened to me. Was your dealer able to fix the problem or did he just leave you hanging?
It took them three days, but they got it fixed. Just returned from a 2,000+mile road trip with no ptoblems.

Harold123

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
It took them three days, but they got it fixed. Just returned from a 2,000+mile road trip with no ptoblems.
They had your truck in the shop for three days to fix the bricked module? Do you know if they had to replace the module with a new one or were they able to reprogram it?

dmoyes1950

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They had your truck in the shop for three days to fix the bricked module? Do you know if they had to replace the module with a new one or were they able to reprogram it?
I do not know. We were so glad to get it back just in time for our planned road trip that I didn't stop to ask many questions!
Sponsored