First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Dude, you live in Alabama? The Ridgeline is *built* there!

It's a much bigger, much more sophisticated vehicle, with all the good and not-so good that entails. It was about $15K more than a similarly-equipped Maverick. Gotta say, it sure is nice.

Hurts to say, but I think the Mrs. was right...
Yep Birmingham area
Sponsored

Maverickblues

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 F-150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well,
I didn't get the Letter!
Dealer has no update. I received order confirmation when I ordered on Jan 25, 2022. FoMoCo sent the confirmation email by that night....What should I assume? My Mav is scheduled?

TIA
I have not received one email from Ford since I ordered on the same date as you. I went down to the dealer on Easter Sunday and they went to the order page on their computer and showed me it was approved by Ford, along with my priority number. No, you can not assume one way or the other. You can call Ford customer service and ask what the staus of your order is. You would need your order code and dealer number to do that. My dealer does no communication unless I go down there, so Ford customer service is my best option for up to date information.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
So Tim are you saying the above add on's may keep Maverick from being built in a timely manner? I thought if you order Lariat Package; spray in bedliner is standard.
Those items will hold up your build plus the XLT Luxury Package, Lariat Luxury Package, CP 360 Package. I was referring to the optional SIBL but technically and SIBL whether in the package or as a stand alone optional will probably cause a delay unless you are the next 1 or 2 orders next at your dealership based on time frame of order.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
None of those items, full truck order is XLT, EB, FX4, moonroof, full spare, 400w inverter.
That is good, none of those are constraint items. You probably received the email because you are still unscheduled. When is your order date? What is your priority status?

Hatonapug

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Forwarded it to my dealer and basically asked if they have any more info that isn't in the email. They thanked me for not blowing up at them and asked me to call. If they have any details, I'll pass them on.

Sponsored

Waitingtosee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Explorer Limited, 2022 Ford Maverick FE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That is good, none of those are constraint items. You probably received the email because you are still unscheduled. When is your order date? What is your priority status?
Tim so I guess it doesn’t matter that you have a FE in order. I guess you aren’t getting it regardless, right?

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Tim so I guess it doesn’t matter that you have a FE in order. I guess you aren’t getting it regardless, right?
That is different because it can only be built this year, they will schedule it as long as it is an approved order and there isn't other constraint items on there.

XLArea51

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Challenge R/T 392, 2018 F-150, 15 Jeep Wrangler
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also received the email today. Here is my concerns. I ordered an XL Hybrid with SBL and copilot 360. Will the 2023 XL be built with little to no options so Ford forces me into buying an XLT. or is the MSRP going up thousands of dollars.

MrCigar

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT EB FX4 Cactus Grey
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Priority code is 10, I ordered in January so fully expected to be late MY22 or even moved to MY23, just found it odd I got an email that constraints have me held up when I have no constraints.

Many are still waiting and ahead of me just wish I didn’t get caught up in reordering it sounds like we will need to do. Really appreciate your responding, thank you.

Sponsored

Bobinmi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
From someone who RECIEVED a HYBRID maverick on 12/23.....it was WORTH the wait! The MPG is INCREDIBLE. No one can touch that...if your waiting for an EB...yeah, maybe a Ridgeline or something can "fill the hole", with the exception of the price point...but if your waiting for a hybrid....KEEP HOLDING ON. No Ridgeline or santa cruz will fill that gap. My .02 from someone who OWNS and LOVES his hybrid Maverick!

Micheal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Micheal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Escape Hy, 2014 Escape, 2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well,
I didn't get the Letter!
Dealer has no update. I received order confirmation when I ordered on Jan 25, 2022. FoMoCo sent the confirmation email by that night....What should I assume? My Mav is scheduled?

TIA
Looking at your build, and order date, I would assume you didn't get ordered or were canceled. Not getting the infamous email and late Jan order doesn't bode well for you. Virtually everyone on this site has a order date before you, and most are less constrained. At least you don't have hybrid. Have you done Ford chat or CS? Are you "unscheduled-clean"?

Micheal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Micheal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Escape Hy, 2014 Escape, 2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Spoke to my dealer today. I have one remaining constraint on my XLT hybrid = spray in bedliner/SIBL and he suggested removing that as dealers can not even order 2023 vehicles with SIBL. PLUS, he didn't expect that the SIBL would lift as a constraint any time soon even impacting getting to the front of the 2023 line.

I was keeping the SIBL kind of on principle as I gave up the lux package and the kitchen sink. Have to ponder a couple of days and decide.
Your dealer is lying to you, He can't see what is on the order bank for the 23 anymore than you. Although he's right, drop the SIBL, easy to get aftermarket. He's guessing at what would be available.

Mrdon2022maverick

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Looking at your build, and order date, I would assume you didn't get ordered or were canceled. Not getting the infamous email and late Jan order doesn't bode well for you. Virtually everyone on this site has a order date before you, and most are less constrained. At least you don't have hybrid. Have you done Ford chat or CS? Are you "unscheduled-clean"?
No I have not done Chat.
How does one connect to Ford Chat?
Sponsored