First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 Ford Transit , 1965 Chevelle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Was curious what everyone felt about this kit.
I was liking that it was 2.5 instead of the 2.0 lift.
Is this companies products quality?
I cant stand to wait until my warranty is up. I have 3000 miles on it. Want wider tires and more lift.
I would have to contact the company because I didn’t see in the pictures or the description anything about hardware.
Any responses appreciated.
Ford Maverick Superlift 2.5" lift kit for AWD Maverick B65A69E8-9054-42D7-9106-32E5214A2B80
Sponsored

OP
OP
bigbicep24

bigbicep24

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
A lot of people have added lifts to the Maverick.
Doesn’t mean I should buy a Ranger because I want to customize my Maverick.
Same as someone lowering a Maverick.
Don’t like the looks or gas mileage of the Ranger.

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I might be wrong, but it seems like there have been some post about damage that warranty would not cover due to some lifts. Might want to be careful. Just a thought.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hopefully they will showcase more of it in time. Superlift has been around for a long time. I had 4 2.5" lift front wagoneer leaf springs on a CJ5 F/R once. They lengthened my wheelbase 4" and lifted my jeep 5-6" F/R. And were beefy as hell. That has nothing to do with a spacer lift but. I bought something of their that worked well so thats something. I can wait to see what companies do with the Tremor, being that its a spring lift and not a spacer. Give me 2.5" on top of that and a F/R subframe drop and we can forget all about the Ranger unless we need a tow vehicle.

Sponsored

Ozuye10

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick, 22 4Runner, 16 Mazda6, 12 Camry, 04 R
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sell your truck now while the getting is good. Then go buy a Tacoma TRD Off-road, it’ll be better in every way. I’ve owned 15 different trucks and spent a great deal of time with a Maverick XLT (work vehicle). Tacoma TRD Off-road is the best overall package if you get the base version. Premium packages and all the other add on stuff is a waste. Your lifted Maverick will be junk in 8-10 years, while the stock Tacoma will be worth maybe 20% less than what you paid.

Luminin

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Fusion Platinum
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
With that logic I say screw Toyota, if you want something that’ll last a lifetime, 100% customizable and will hold 100% value I’d suggest a horse and custom order Amish buggy.

Also, 8-10 years in, I don’t think value of any vehicle is much of a concern. 180,000-200,000 ish miles for an average driver. That old/many miles means it’s pretty much only fit to be a teenager’s first car. Not to mention where I live we have this thing called Winter, if you get 10 years out of a vehicle without it being a pile of rust with a motor, you’ve done well.

Naysayers.

I paid over $39,000 AFTER A-plan for my 2018 Fusion Platinum. Everyone told me to buy a Lincoln instead, better value, better warranty. No. I prefered the look of the Fusion, and I wanted all the bells and whistles. Nearly 4 years later and I still love my Fusion. It looks fantastic, drives fantastic and is everything I want in a car.

What I’m getting at is:

1. Don’t piss on others’ parades, Ozuye10.

And

2. Get what you like and enjoy it, bigbicep24.

You’re here and obviously doing your research, once that’s done and if you’re still certain. Don’t look back. You know what you like, your goals and your situation.

Guv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
Undecided
Sell your truck now while the getting is good. Then go buy a Tacoma TRD Off-road, it’ll be better in every way. I’ve owned 15 different trucks and spent a great deal of time with a Maverick XLT (work vehicle). Tacoma TRD Off-road is the best overall package if you get the base version. Premium packages and all the other add on stuff is a waste. Your lifted Maverick will be junk in 8-10 years, while the stock Tacoma will be worth maybe 20% less than what you paid.
Do Tacomas Still have drum brakes in the rear? I know a couple of years back they did, very Eastern European.

Luminin

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I‘d prefer to know if the frames still rust out after a year or 2. Had a family friend buy one, not even a year later, the dealership bought it back from him after they poked a screwdriver through the frame in multiple areas. They offered him a new truck at a much lower rate, he went a bought a Ford Flex.

Luminin

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Back on subject, I’m waiting to place an order for my Maverick, but the first thing I thought of was putting a subtle lift kit on it. They look good, but just a little more height makes the truck, plus a little more clearance and possibly height for entry/exit ease. I haven’t even had the chance to test drive one yet so I’m not sure. First I’ve seen anything over 2”, interested to know more.

Sponsored

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No expert, I always thought over 2 inch is suspect for damage. Mainly looking at Tremor for the factory lift, no warranty worry. Curious as well on this thread because a lift that won't screw the vehicle up makes FX4 with 4k, AT tires, and a lift very viable and in line with Tremor costs.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I was originally thinking of this lift for my FX4, but now that Im likely to get pushed to 23. I am gonna upgrade to a Tremor. So I figure a 1.5" spacer lift and some leveling air bags for the rear. I should be good to run 245/70s when my 235s wear out. Then I will be sitting with a solid 12" of ground clearance. Thats a truck right there.

Stumblios

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick 2023 ford bronco sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here is an install video that answered most of my questions. I have the kit on order now.

OP
OP
bigbicep24

bigbicep24

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ended up buying the 2” lift kit from Fordrangerlifts.com.
It keeps the factory geometry of the suspension.
Got a good deal on Facebook. Was $585.00 and I got it new for $375.00
Sponsored

Reactions: bgn