J_Garn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Glad the market is bringing so options to the platform. 2.5" is a good bit more than what I would feel comfortable going for - I'll ideally do 1" in front and 1.5" in back. But the more options the merrier in my book.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

FINALLY...... THEY ARE DOING IT IN VB AND NOT SOME FORM OF GREY!!!!

But seriously I would love a 2.5" lift. That way I can run proper 31" tires as all trucks should be capable of. Im hoping it is a pring lift and not just spacers. Also hoping that they get the rear higher than pictured. That thing is draggin ass. But looking good doing it!

I’ll continue to wait for the 34 inch lift
How high do you wanna get?
Ford Maverick Superlift 2.5” Lift Kit for 2022 Maverick Ecoboost AWD coming soon OdmL6XgHaHa?w=181&h=180&c=7&r=0&o=5&dpr=1.65&pid=1

Sponsored

StillWaiting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brandyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I like the variety but since I’m getting the hybrid, I’ll have to stick with front level kit.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Can anyone with instagram find out what size tires those are?

Skulls Road

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I noticed the lack of a full on side view. I bet that rear tire is super close to the corner of the door-side wheel well. That's already an issue with the 2in lifts and it's super ugly.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I noticed the lack of a full on side view. I bet that rear tire is super close to the corner of the door-side wheel well. That's already an issue with the 2in lifts and it's super ugly.
There is already a fix for that on the 2" lifts. I also plan on fabricating a better rear radius arm to combat that aswell. Im hoping Super lift has found a way to drop the front subframe and motor 0.5" that should take care of the CVs with this much lift.

I really hope it clears 31x10.50r17s. That would simplify my life so much.

Skulls Road

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There is already a fix for that on the 2" lifts. I also plan on fabricating a better rear radius arm to combat that aswell. Im hoping Super lift has found a way to drop the front subframe and motor 0.5" that should take care of the CVs with this much lift.

I really hope it clears 31x10.50r17s. That would simplify my life so much.
That's awesome to hear. It was one of the major hangups for me. Can't wait to see the aftermarket grow for the Mav.

Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

That's awesome to hear. It was one of the major hangups for me. Can't wait to see the aftermarket grow for the Mav.
One of the kits has a correction for that that keeps it mostly inline, cant remember which, but the real solution will be a slightly modified radius arm. Once I get mine and one OEM arms are available I will work on the stock ones and try to make a simple template people can follow to just cut, plate, and weld additional metal to it. The idea is to drop it and shift it to account for the changed position of the lower control arm and just end up with the stock position relative to each other. Since its just stamped plate and not overly complex and shapely like a A-arm often is it will be pretty simple. Someone will probably beat me to it though since Im a January order. 😩

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

So this kit is available now on superlifts website. It is a spacer lift, with trailing arm drops and swap bay spacers. I think it uses shock extensions for the rear. Also appear to require disassembly of the front strut. Not exactly what I wanted but if it can fit 245/75r17s I would be happy.
Sponsored