First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
First things first . I just pick up a maverick yesterday at my dealer before my order was built . So anybody interested in getting a My maverick that I ordered. It's available. It's going to be built Aug. 22.
Second . I was looking at a superlift 2.5" lift kit for my Mav. Anybody get that kit?

Ford Maverick Super lift 2.5 lift kit . 20220729_203906
Sponsored

jesusdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
I’d grab your Maverick from you. What are your terms?

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How much from the dealer ? Nice color choice-)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tjazz_viking

Tjazz_viking

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, my brother in law put a deposit on it. It well be in by mid Sept. If hes backs out I'll post it again.

Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I came here for the lift kit pics! :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Tjazz_viking

Tjazz_viking

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Crazy- Good timing, was this a cancelled order ?
The one I bought was a canceled order. The one I ordered was same model but it has less options by reason of constraints.

OP
OP
Tjazz_viking

Tjazz_viking

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sticker price . No mark up.
Ok my brother in law backed out of the deal.
The maverick is at Serra Ford in farmington hills mi. Ask for Will Kent . It's a Area 51 xlt awd . With fx4 pkg. And full size spare . With 4k tow. That's it. Call asap . I knew he would back out of the deal. If you need vin. # I'll text it.

rch75

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Somebody who’s installed the Superlift 2.5” lift kit please post pics and tell us all about it! How hard was it to install? Did the directions leave anything out? How does it ride and drive now? How bad did gas mileage drop? Blah blah blah. Inquiring minds want to know :)

Sponsored

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Somebody who’s installed the Superlift 2.5” lift kit please post pics and tell us all about it! How hard was it to install? Did the directions leave anything out? How does it ride and drive now? How bad did gas mileage drop? Blah blah blah. Inquiring minds want to know :)

Everything you need to know.....

Lynyrd Skynyrd

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Spacer lifts are horrible but to each their own. Wait for decent coil overs to hit the market

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Slap on the Rough Country Strut and Spring 2" setup and add a 0.5" spacer(aka beefed mounting flange). Pretty much like doing a 4" spring lift on a CJ and adding a 1" body lift to make a solid 5"spring under setup so you can run 35s.

rch75

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Everything you need to know.....
Thanks for sharing but the videos, but they don’t answer any of the four questions I wrote, or the dozens more I’d like to ask a guy who’s installed the kit. Anybody do this install that can tell us what it’s like?

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for sharing but the videos, but they don’t answer any of the four questions I wrote, or the dozens more I’d like to ask a guy who’s installed the kit. Anybody do this install that can tell us what it’s like?
How did the video not at least answer questions 1 and 2 considering he went through every step? Sounds like you've never done any suspension work before because this is very typical suspension work, there's absolutely nothing special or difficult about installing that lift although messing with spring compressors can be dangerous. If you've replaced struts/springs/shocks then the lift install is a no brainer. If you want an easier install that doesn't involve grinding down the bottom of the strut go with the 2" Rough Country strut lift because that extra .5" isn't going to make any difference and nobody is going to notice. The only thing this guy didn't cover that nobody seems to is the fact that he torqued all of the bolts down with the suspension unloaded which is a no-no and a good way to get you bad bushings in the not too distant future.

As for the other questions I can tell you that it's going to give your Maverick questionable CV angles considering the 2" strut kit does. I think that's the biggest reason Ford upgraded the half shafts on the Tremor and that's just a 1" lift. I can also tell you that it's going to reduce your gas mileage due in part to a higher coefficient of drag and also whatever bigger heavier tires you install so it doesn't look silly. One member here said they're getting about 20% lower gas mileage after installing the Rough Country 2" strut lift with slightly heavier 245/70r17 tires. Tires will be the biggest factor in that MPG loss but in a 245/70r17 tire and bigger there really aren't many lightweight AT tires out there. Since you're not changing spring rates or anything to do with struts and shocks I'm sure you can expect it to ride like stock but with a slightly higher center of gravity.
Sponsored