First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0 Ecoboost with AWD, Tow Pkg
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
With that logic I say screw Toyota, if you want something that’ll last a lifetime, 100% customizable and will hold 100% value I’d suggest a horse and custom order Amish buggy.
Have you seen the clearance in those things? No lift necessary. Thanks, I think that's the way I'm gonna go!

Ford Maverick Superlift 2.5" lift kit for AWD Maverick IMG_1016
Sponsored

JKinPA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mountaineer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

With that logic I say screw Toyota, if you want something that’ll last a lifetime, 100% customizable and will hold 100% value I’d suggest a horse and custom order Amish buggy.

Also, 8-10 years in, I don’t think value of any vehicle is much of a concern. 180,000-200,000 ish miles for an average driver. That old/many miles means it’s pretty much only fit to be a teenager’s first car. Not to mention where I live we have this thing called Winter, if you get 10 years out of a vehicle without it being a pile of rust with a motor, you’ve done well.

Naysayers.

I paid over $39,000 AFTER A-plan for my 2018 Fusion Platinum. Everyone told me to buy a Lincoln instead, better value, better warranty. No. I prefered the look of the Fusion, and I wanted all the bells and whistles. Nearly 4 years later and I still love my Fusion. It looks fantastic, drives fantastic and is everything I want in a car.

What I’m getting at is:

1. Don’t piss on others’ parades, Ozuye10.

And

2. Get what you like and enjoy it, bigbicep24.

You’re here and obviously doing your research, once that’s done and if you’re still certain. Don’t look back. You know what you like, your goals and your situation.
Well said
It’s your money, get what you want and you won’t be wrong. Imagine how boring it would be If every one had the same vehicle, the same color, same wheels and same options. This is freedom of choice, embrace it.

rch75

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Was curious what everyone felt about this kit.
I was liking that it was 2.5 instead of the 2.0 lift.
Is this companies products quality?
I cant stand to wait until my warranty is up. I have 3000 miles on it. Want wider tires and more lift.
I would have to contact the company because I didn’t see in the pictures or the description anything about hardware.
Any responses appreciated.
B65A69E8-9054-42D7-9106-32E5214A2B80.png
It's on sale for $249.95 right now
2.5in Ford Maverick 4WD Lift Kit | Superlift
It's the biggest lift available yet, and yes Super Lift is a quality manufacturer. It's a glorified coil spacer kit. Nobody's making kits that actually improve suspension flexibility, travel, ride quality, etc.. but this will give you room for 1" taller, and 11/16" wider tires (245/65 R17's). Doesn't sound like much but here's a MTC thread with a great photo comparison of tire sizes mounted on lifted and non lifted Mavericks:
Visual Comparison of Different Tires / Tire Sizes on 2022+ Maverick | MaverickTruckClub - 2022+ Ford Maverick Pickup Forum, News, Owners, Discussions

Last edited:

bdaniel230

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT -Hot Chili Red - 4k Tow Fx4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
A lot of people have added lifts to the Maverick.
Doesn’t mean I should buy a Ranger because I want to customize my Maverick.
Same as someone lowering a Maverick.
Don’t like the looks or gas mileage of the Ranger.
I lifted mine to keep the bumper from getting chewed up by weeds in the trails but I think, if they had been available when I lifted my Mav, I would have put on the Eibach lift springs. Eibach will give you more travel and you can get longer shocks and trailing arms. But if you are going to drive it on the streets and not go off-road, which is why I bought the AWD version, then any slab lift kit is good. Longer shocks with slab lift kits are a waste o money because you won't use the length of the shock.

IconicSilverMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's on sale for $249.95 right now
2.5in Ford Maverick 4WD Lift Kit | Superlift
It's the biggest lift available yet, and yes Super Lift is a quality manufacturer. It's a glorified coil spacer kit. Nobody's making kits that actually improve suspension flexibility, travel, ride quality, etc.. but this will give you room for 1" taller, and 11/16" wider tires (245/65 R17's). Doesn't sound like much but here's a MTC thread with a great photo comparison of tire sizes mounted on lifted and non lifted Mavericks:
Visual Comparison of Different Tires / Tire Sizes on 2022+ Maverick | MaverickTruckClub - 2022+ Ford Maverick Pickup Forum, News, Owners, Discussions
245/65/R17 tires are known to fit Mavs with stock suspension height.

Red1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT AWD Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just ordered the Superlift 2.5 for my 2022 XLT AWD Maverick, also have 245/65/17 AT tires ready to go on. Do you have pictures of yours done?
Sponsored