Sponsored

joeh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Ranger, Cobra - Jeep Wrangler
Too new to know what it's about unfortunately. The only bedliner that seals to the bed is the Spray in liner.

To my knowledge, floor mats are not late availability.
Late Avail are:
Rapid Red
Drop in liner
Bed tray liner
Bed Divider
Splash Guards
Cargo Net
Is there an updated late availability list? Is it published anywhere the public can see it?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gloff

Gloff

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 BMW Z4, 2005 BMW X3
Engine
Undecided
Can you tell me if the attached accessory will allow my AWD XLT to be remote started with my key fob. I DO NOT have the luxury package but would love to use my key fob to start my XLT. Thanks,
It would appear so, but I'm not familiar with that specific accessory. It may also be vehicle dependent.

OP
OP
Gloff

Gloff

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 BMW Z4, 2005 BMW X3
Engine
Undecided
So I went to my dealer the other day to talk with one of the managers. I keep reading people’s posts and I’ve learned a lot so far. I wanted to ask him about the rovp process and if my truck was placed thru it. I wanted to make sure I had a truck coming and wasn’t waiting for nothing. He told me that it is not thru rovp that Maverick has its own system. I paid my $500, gave them my driver license and have received my Ford email. I’ve asked the dealer twice if my
Order was in and they said yes. This sound good?
Yes, Maverick is separate from the COVP (Customer Order Verification Program). Maverick has it's own verification program called Maverick Lead to Order that does the same thing. If your dealer knows how to input your order so you get the updates, I'd believe that they'd know how to do the Maverick verification.

OP
OP
Gloff

Gloff

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 BMW Z4, 2005 BMW X3
Engine
Undecided
Is there an updated late availability list? Is it published anywhere the public can see it?
It's not public, but it's updated on the order guide.

clippedwings

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Transit Connect
Don't worry about it too much. Those priority codes are only relevant compared to other orders from the same dealer.
As long as all of their orders are priority 19 it will not matter.
This seems to contradict what a lot of people insist is necessary to get any kind of preference, but my dealer keeps saying all their orders are priority 19. (they also claim to have taken a thousand orders) Is this true? Who knows. The dealer just continues to promise I WILL get a vehicle. I don't trust that my dealer really knows much of anything. I know as much as they do! Three months ago they promised me a VIN the following day. Nothing. (Then again, Ford promised me an acknowledgment Email. Never got that either). I think this whole MAV marketing scheme was built on vague promises based upon a largely unknown near-future full of mass shortages that no-one has control over. I consider myself a hopeful fool for falling for any of it, but here I am. Life is a continuing education.

Sponsored

Arukoru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
This seems to contradict what a lot of people insist is necessary to get any kind of preference, but my dealer keeps saying all their orders are priority 19. (they also claim to have taken a thousand orders) Is this true? Who knows. The dealer just continues to promise I WILL get a vehicle. I don't trust that my dealer really knows much of anything. I know as much as they do! Three months ago they promised me a VIN the following day. Nothing. (Then again, Ford promised me an acknowledgment Email. Never got that either). I think this whole MAV marketing scheme was built on vague promises based upon a largely unknown near-future full of mass shortages that no-one has control over. I consider myself a hopeful fool for falling for any of it, but here I am. Life is a continuing education.
My dealer claims to put them all at priority 12 but dismissed it as "not something we really seem to notice any difference with". Real straight shooter type so I imagine he's either telling the truth about it or he doesn't fully understand what happens on the back end.

Jasperw229

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 22, Lariat fx4, 4k tow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don't doubt that your dealer is giving you bullshit to either make them look better or keep your interest in some way.
Did you get a Dora printout from them?
It sounds like they might never have gotten the order fully approved.
You definitely should have gotten an email from Ford within 24 hours of the order being submitted.
Get the dealer to give you a Dora and then call ford's customer service line to make sure the dealership has done everything they need to correctly.
As I stated before the priority code only matters compared to other orders from the same dealer, but the rest of your statement makes me think other problems might be happening.
OH, and if they do have 1000 orders that are all at priority 19, even getting them to drop your order to an 18 will probably speed up your build date significantly because you will be seen as more important than all their other customers.

jc888888888

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat eco boost, Mustang Mach E , Porsche Boxster
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, Maverick is separate from the COVP (Customer Order Verification Program). Maverick has it's own verification program called Maverick Lead to Order that does the same thing. If your dealer knows how to input your order so you get the updates, I'd believe that they'd know how to do the Maverick verification.
This is what my dealer sent me I believe this is it:

Ford Maverick Serramonte Ford Rep Here to Answer Maverick Questions thumbnail_IMG_8703

clippedwings

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Transit Connect
I don't doubt that your dealer is giving you bullshit to either make them look better or keep your interest in some way.
Did you get a Dora printout from them?
It sounds like they might never have gotten the order fully approved.
You definitely should have gotten an email from Ford within 24 hours of the order being submitted.
Get the dealer to give you a Dora and then call ford's customer service line to make sure the dealership has done everything they need to correctly.
As I stated before the priority code only matters compared to other orders from the same dealer, but the rest of your statement makes me think other problems might be happening.
OH, and if they do have 1000 orders that are all at priority 19, even getting them to drop your order to an 18 will probably speed up your build date significantly because you will be seen as more important than all their other customers.
A lot of pestering has supplied me with: A preview order, on which they hand-wrote the agreed-upon OTD price (no signatures), a computer print-out of the DORA (which has no resemblance to a paper version - just lines of data). A receipt for $500. An illegible PDF form, of what they claim is a buyer’s order, with no signatures (a moot point since the document is completely indecipherable). Since this deal was made over the phone their continuing M.O. Is to claim that nothing else is available, or necessary, because this order was done via phone, which is supposedly different than if I had traveled 75 miles to the dealership and done it all in person (which I really regret not doing now). Oh, they also took $500 and a copy of my license. Yes, there is enough material here to suppose the whole thing is legit, and I even had a couple phone verifications from calls to the Ford help line that my order info is in the system (they really can’t see much of anything re. Your order, just your name and email (which they have never used to confirm All the BS the dealer has sent my way). So we see the great divide here - between FoMoCo and the dealership. One claims everything is copacetic, and the other is completely silent. Can you blame me for wondering if I actually ordered a vehicle or not? This is not an issue about my patience! It’s an issue of trying to get believable verification of whether or not I just ordered a product that costs in excess of 35K. I am not desperate for a vehicle. This was just an attempt to replace my current vehicle, which I do every 5 years. What does irk me is that I had intended to put my low-mileage 2016 vehicle up for sale before the calendar ticks over another year, considerably reducing it’s paper value. My gut level feeling is that I probably have an order, but just like everyone else in this line it’s all about luck-of-the-draw in terms of what supply is available for production of my particular build. But the awful supply situation is not rationale for being left in the dark as to information and documentation r.e. whether or not you have a legitimate order in place. A huge step towards feeling everything about this deal is on the up-and-up would be some - ANY- official response from Ford. I also sit here feeling a bit of a fool because I bought the hype about how I’m more likely to get a vehicle sooner if I order the Ecoboost. For God’s sake, I come out of a supermarket with proof of what’s in my bag! Shouldn’t the retail auto system be able to pull that off?

My1stFord

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi! Can the XLT be ordered with Black XL trim inside instead of the ugly orange???Regards,Bill
I've only seen the fantastic orange, there's an ugly orange option?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Gloff

Gloff

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 BMW Z4, 2005 BMW X3
Engine
Undecided
Because Maverick is using an order verification system, verified orders receive priority over any regular order. The priority code may matter, but only against other verified orders. The way our order bank is going it's looking like commodities then order timestamp, then priority, then stock orders. Again, this is just within our order bank.

Ford got way more demand for the Hybrid than expected, my personal suspicion is that the supplier contract was for a certain number of battery components, and they got more orders than they can fulfill with that contract.

Chrisjt0

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat EB FX4 LUX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi Sean,

Thank you for all the effort answering questions on the forum! Here's mine:

I placed an order 8/10 for a Lariat, FX4, Lux, tow (no options with late availability), received a VIN, and confirmation the vehicle was in production for the 10/17 build week, but haven't seen any updates since 10/22. My dealer said they saw an update that the truck was at a local railstation with expected delivery last week, but that update disappeared on their system, and they don't know where the vehicle is (their last update shows the vehicle still in production since 10/22). They don't have answers and need to talk to their rep.

Is this common? From some forum posts, it seems like Ford may have put a stop order on the vehicle? What would this be for, given that there was nothing in the build that should cause an issue?

OP
OP
Gloff

Gloff

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 BMW Z4, 2005 BMW X3
Engine
Undecided
Hi Sean,

Thank you for all the effort answering questions on the forum! Here's mine:

I placed an order 8/10 for a Lariat, FX4, Lux, tow (no options with late availability), received a VIN, and confirmation the vehicle was in production for the 10/17 build week, but haven't seen any updates since 10/22. My dealer said they saw an update that the truck was at a local railstation with expected delivery last week, but that update disappeared on their system, and they don't know where the vehicle is (their last update shows the vehicle still in production since 10/22). They don't have answers and need to talk to their rep.

Is this common? From some forum posts, it seems like Ford may have put a stop order on the vehicle? What would this be for, given that there was nothing in the build that should cause an issue?
Could be a hold for some other reason, I can't see the status on anyone's orders except my own though. We've had some at the port for a couple weeks, but we're not hearing anything from Ford on any holds.

Mainer500

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 STX, 2016 Ford Fiesta SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I found it, it was a youtube video:
YES my Wife’s Maverick engine was built in Valencia Spain!!!!! Thank you for posting this, we picked it up yesterday and she loves it. We didn’t get the extended warranty because they wanted $3,400.00 and I said bite me, bite hard and bite me often. Gonna check out Flood Ford and Granger too they seem to be between $1,000.00 at Flood for 6 years and 100k and Granger $2:0,00.00 for, apparently the same. I just need to double check that they’re BOTH official Ford ESP Plans and not a random 3rd party.
Sponsored