First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman S, Maverick XLT (Alto Blue), Altrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, on orders only, so long as Ford offers it on Maverick.
Hi Sean,​
Is there any way to switch the delivery dealer to Serramonte Ford? I ordered my truck 6/11/21 from another bay area dealer. I have X plan and i`m worried they wont honor it. My truck was scheduled to be built last week but there was no indication from ford that it has been built yet.​
Please let me know @Gloff
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gloff

Gloff

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 BMW Z4, 2005 BMW X3
Engine
Undecided
Hi Sean,​
Is there any way to switch the delivery dealer to Serramonte Ford? I ordered my truck 6/11/21 from another bay area dealer. I have X plan and i`m worried they wont honor it. My truck was scheduled to be built last week but there was no indication from ford that it has been built yet.​
Please let me know @Gloff
Unfortunately, once the order is placed, you can't switch it. You would have to place a new order.

Zepper

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman S, Maverick XLT (Alto Blue), Altrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Unfortunately, once the order is placed, you can't switch it. You would have to place a new order.
Thanks for the info

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello Sean, just my second post here on this site. I finally pulled the trigger and ordered a base Maverick hybrid with a drop in bedliner from a dealer here in New Jersey. I am probably not the usual buyer. I want to save as much as possible to build a bigger down payment. Do you think it will be at least March before I receive mine? My other question is I may be trading in a 2012 Chevy Colorado LT with the half doors. They haven’t looked at it yet, but they said they would give me $5-6,000. Is that about right to you? Trying to decide if I will try to sell it on my own when my Maverick arrives. Thank you for your comments in advance.

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hello Sean, just my second post here on this site. I finally pulled the trigger and ordered a base Maverick hybrid with a drop in bedliner from a dealer here in New Jersey. I am probably not the usual buyer. I want to save as much as possible to build a bigger down payment. Do you think it will be at least March before I receive mine? My other question is I may be trading in a 2012 Chevy Colorado LT with the half doors. They haven’t looked at it yet, but they said they would give me $5-6,000. Is that about right to you? Trying to decide if I will try to sell it on my own when my Maverick arrives. Thank you for your comments in advance.
Have you checked the value of your Colorado online? Carvana, vroom kbb just to get an idea of what it is worth? Many online options

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gloff

Gloff

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 BMW Z4, 2005 BMW X3
Engine
Undecided
Have you checked the value of your Colorado online? Carvana, vroom kbb just to get an idea of what it is worth? Many online options
Yes, hybrid order today could be 3rd quarter next year. The value today isn't going to matter unless you're selling it now. Wait till your Maverick is built then you can use the tools mentioned to get an idea of your trucks value

Nandark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Thunderbird, 2018 Honda Ridgeline
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How can I find out what support companies are part of the X-Plan.
Example: I work for a City that buys several Ford vehicles every year.
Would I qualify?

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sean, I saw there was no scheduling this week for Maverick production (Yay! Finally a Thursday I don't have to pine over the internet hoping I get an email). That being said, when will dealerships receive their newest numbers of upcoming allocations?

OP
OP
Gloff

Gloff

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 BMW Z4, 2005 BMW X3
Engine
Undecided
Hopefully Ecoboosts aren't going be quarter 3? I would have to think about a 23 unless Ford offered some rebates on a 22.
Ecoboost isn't an issue at the moment

Sponsored
OP
OP
Gloff

Gloff

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 BMW Z4, 2005 BMW X3
Engine
Undecided
How can I find out what support companies are part of the X-Plan.
Example: I work for a City that buys several Ford vehicles every year.
Would I qualify?
Check with your HR!

day004

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good to see you here.
I bought my first Ford ,a 1982 EXP , at Serramonte. I lived up the hill at the time.
Welcome.

Mountain

First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ranger TrailHead, 2022 Maverick XLT
Can you tell me if the attached accessory will allow my AWD XLT to be remote started with my key fob. I DO NOT have the luxury package but would love to use my key fob to start my XLT. Thanks,

Attachments

ThrowbacK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey all,

Sean with Serramonte Ford here. Some of you know me because you've placed your orders with us. I've done this type of thing with some of our other models, and some of you probably know me from Bronco6G and Focus RS forums. It looks like dealers are pretty underrepresented here, just looking to help!

Feel free to ask me any questions on the Maverick!
So I went to my dealer the other day to talk with one of the managers. I keep reading people’s posts and I’ve learned a lot so far. I wanted to ask him about the rovp process and if my truck was placed thru it. I wanted to make sure I had a truck coming and wasn’t waiting for nothing. He told me that it is not thru rovp that Maverick has its own system. I paid my $500, gave them my driver license and have received my Ford email. I’ve asked the dealer twice if my
Order was in and they said yes. This sound good?

jc888888888

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat eco boost, Mustang Mach E , Porsche Boxster
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, I haven't recently checked, but last I saw Splash Guards were late availability so removing them would allow your order to be buildable, otherwise it's on Material Hold status until that commodity becomes available. Floor mats were not constrained last I remember, but you can remove them to make your order less complex and order them after your truck arrives.
I HAVE SPLASH GUARDS on my order and and my VEHICLE VISABILITY from the dealer ( i got a screen shot ) Says Unscheduled-Clean .those that mean I am ok?
Sponsored