Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Kudos to the folks at Crossroads for Apex and my sales guy, Larry, for an easy, no-bullshit purchase. Picked up my Mav on Saturday and couldn't be happier.
IMG_2737.jpeg
Congrats, love the color!
Sponsored

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Well it finally happen, after waiting since placing the order back in 7/24/21 my Maverick FE Hybrid finally arrived and I picked it up today from Capital Ford in Raleigh. I ordered it from Chapman Ford of Horsham, PA and CD to Capital Ford. Chapman was true to their word, they gave me the price protected invoice price less 4% and I even got 0%/36 mo financing, with interest rates what they are today that is a good thing, free money for 3 years. Shaun Cecil from Capital Ford was great, he honored his quote of $250 for the CD. Now I get to enjoy the Maverick. It will take some of the pressure off my Bronco especially for running around town since the Bronco doesn't get stellar gas mileage.

Ford Maverick Raleigh/Triangle NC Dealership Maverick Tracker 49F1B350-5C4E-46EA-94BB-A6526CA26A0E_1_105_c

OP
OP
adawalli

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well it finally happen, after waiting since placing the order back in 7/24/21 my Maverick FE Hybrid finally arrived and I picked it up today from Capital Ford in Raleigh. I ordered it from Chapman Ford of Horsham, PA and CD to Capital Ford. Chapman was true to their word, they gave me the price protected invoice price less 4% and I even got 0%/36 mo financing, with interest rates what they are today that is a good thing, free money for 3 years. Shaun Cecil from Capital Ford was great, he honored his quote of $250 for the CD. Now I get to enjoy the Maverick. It will take some of the pressure off my Bronco especially for running around town since the Bronco doesn't get stellar gas mileage.

49F1B350-5C4E-46EA-94BB-A6526CA26A0E_1_105_c.jpeg
beautiful - hope to see you around. I spotted @Mojorayy's ride the other week!

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

beautiful - hope to see you around. I spotted @Mojorayy's ride the other week!
We should plan a Maverick get together in the Triangle. It would be nice to put trucks and faces together. For many of us we've spent many months waiting in the forum together for our Mavericks.

Sweet Willie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Toyota Camry
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I will be upgrading my tonneau bed cover to a hard roll up one.. My First Edition came with a soft tri-folding tonneau cover that I will sell for cheap to anyone who will pick it up in New Bern. The list price on the Ford Accessories website is $569 for the bed cover that I no longer need.

Sponsored

bguen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Pilot, 2018 Honda Accord
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just posted this in the Shadow Black Forum... Yes I bought mine in MA but I still have one on order at Crossroad Ford Wake Forest...

Spend 50% of my time in the Triangle Area... Will be registering the Maverick in NC once I get my MA Title...

Finally I have a Maverick...
Ordered back in OCT 2021 a Shadow Black Lariat, Lariat Lux, FX4, 4K Tow, and Sun Roof. But Thanks to Quirk Ford in Quincy MA, I picked up someones abandoned order. Shadow Black Lariat, Lariat Lux, FX4, and Sun Roof... Great working with them... More pictures will come soon.

Thank god Prime Day was this week...

Already Added:
OEM REV Hard Rollup Tonneau Cover (Looking to Change it)
Door Guards

Ordered but not installed yet:
Tailgate Damper
Lasfit LED Light bulbs (All of them)

Future Mods:
Retraxpro XR (w/Integrated Trax Rail System)
Billie Bar (either Low Profile 6" or Short 11")
Mirror with Homelink
Paint the Caliper
Paint the Front Tow Hook
Bed Lighting
Grill LED Light Bar
Change the FX4 Sticker

Ford Maverick Raleigh/Triangle NC Dealership Maverick Tracker Maverick 1

Ford Maverick Raleigh/Triangle NC Dealership Maverick Tracker Maverick 2

Ford Maverick Raleigh/Triangle NC Dealership Maverick Tracker Maverick 3

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Just posted this in the Shadow Black Forum... Yes I bought mine in MA but I still have one on order at Crossroad Ford Wake Forest...

Spend 50% of my time in the Triangle Area... Will be registering the Maverick in NC once I get my MA Title...

Finally I have a Maverick...
Ordered back in OCT 2021 a Shadow Black Lariat, Lariat Lux, FX4, 4K Tow, and Sun Roof. But Thanks to Quirk Ford in Quincy MA, I picked up someones abandoned order. Shadow Black Lariat, Lariat Lux, FX4, and Sun Roof... Great working with them... More pictures will come soon.

Thank god Prime Day was this week...

Already Added:
OEM REV Hard Rollup Tonneau Cover (Looking to Change it)
Door Guards

Ordered but not installed yet:
Tailgate Damper
Lasfit LED Light bulbs (All of them)

Future Mods:
Retraxpro XR (w/Integrated Trax Rail System)
Billie Bar (either Low Profile 6" or Short 11")
Mirror with Homelink
Paint the Caliper
Paint the Front Tow Hook
Bed Lighting
Grill LED Light Bar
Change the FX4 Sticker

Maverick 1.jpeg

Maverick 2.jpeg

Maverick 3.jpeg
Sweet, I haven't seen many black Mavericks.

bguen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sweet, I haven't seen many black Mavericks.
Well you will now, I will be driving all around North Raleigh down to North Hill a lot... Still trying to figure out the difference with the First Edition.

bguen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I will be upgrading my tonneau bed cover to a hard roll up one.. My First Edition came with a soft tri-folding tonneau cover that I will sell for cheap to anyone who will pick it up in New Bern. The list price on the Ford Accessories website is $569 for the bed cover that I no longer need.
I'm looking to change my Tonneau cover too. I have the Hard Roll up now but looking to get a retractable Retrax with the rail system. So mine is OEM REV Hard Roll up is up for sale. I just pickup the truck July 6th and the Hard Roll up was installed on Jul 7th.

Ford Maverick Raleigh/Triangle NC Dealership Maverick Tracker Hard Rollup Tonneau 1

Ford Maverick Raleigh/Triangle NC Dealership Maverick Tracker Hard Rollup Tonneau 2

Ford Maverick Raleigh/Triangle NC Dealership Maverick Tracker Hard Rollup Tonneau 3

Ford Maverick Raleigh/Triangle NC Dealership Maverick Tracker Hard Rollup Tonneau 4

Ford Maverick Raleigh/Triangle NC Dealership Maverick Tracker Hard Rollup Tonneau 5

Ford Maverick Raleigh/Triangle NC Dealership Maverick Tracker Hard Rollup Tonneau 6

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Well you will now, I will be driving all around North Raleigh down to North Hill a lot... Still trying to figure out the difference with the First Edition.
I'll keep an eye out for you.

The FE came in three colors, Area 51, Carbonized Gray, and Rapid Red (FE color only). The roof is painted black, black mirrors, it has special wheels, and FE stripes on the side and hood. If you look close the stripes have "First Edition" embossed on them. The FE package also included a moonroof and soft trifold tonneau cover

Might be interested in the tonneau cover, how much? Message me.

Sponsored

Garyoj91

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
I jumped ship on the Maverick, unfortunately. So I’m selling all the accessories I bought for it (has been delayed for months)

I have a complete LED light set from Lasfit, was over $200, and I’m willing to sell it for half that, if anyone wants it! They’re brand new, all still in the boxes.

The set includes:
Headlights
Side Markers
3rd brake light
Reverse lights
Brake lights

No hyper-flash LEDS!

I also have the ford accessories bed mat, ford accessories tailgate assist, as well as the ford accessories soft roll up tonneau cover (would have to be in person I think for that one)

I can mail them, or meet up. I’m near the Winston-Salem / Greensboro area.

Ford Maverick Raleigh/Triangle NC Dealership Maverick Tracker 6DDDB4EC-F310-4AA9-BC8B-2918CE0BBD75

HelenaC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Helena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lux XLT & 2004 Honda Element
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Greetings All,

I am planning to join the party and order a Maverick XL once the order bank opens back up. Thought I would see what folks think is the best location to order for someone else myself in Durham. I have been roundly dissapointed with every salesman at University Ford, but have had an attentive salesperson with Capital Ford (and finally got to at least sit in an Orange XLT FX4 for 5 minutes, lol), but wondering if I will save money with an order through Chapman Ford in Horsham (since they still seem to be doing 3% off invoice) and just get it CD to University Ford.

Thoughts or suggestions for those of you who have a prized Maverick in hand?

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Greetings All,

I am planning to join the party and order a Maverick XL once the order bank opens back up. Thought I would see what folks think is the best location to order for someone else myself in Durham. I have been roundly dissapointed with every salesman at University Ford, but have had an attentive salesperson with Capital Ford (and finally got to at least sit in an Orange XLT FX4 for 5 minutes, lol), but wondering if I will save money with an order through Chapman Ford in Horsham (since they still seem to be doing 3% off invoice) and just get it CD to University Ford.

Thoughts or suggestions for those of you who have a prized Maverick in hand?
My vote is Chapman Ford, did a CD delivery to Capital Ford for $250. Great experience with them, they lived up to the price they quoted me, smooth transaction.

OP
OP
adawalli

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My vote is Chapman Ford, did a CD delivery to Capital Ford for $250. Great experience with them, they lived up to the price they quoted me, smooth transaction.
I agree - I will absolutely be ordering again through Chapman. Warning though, I don't think they will do CD's anymore (too many issues with certain troublesome customers)

HelenaC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Helena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lux XLT & 2004 Honda Element
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I agree - I will absolutely be ordering again through Chapman. Warning though, I don't think they will do CD's anymore (too many issues with certain troublesome customers)
Do you mean Chapman won't or Capital Ford won't do CD anymore?

@adawalli @TheShark any particular salesman you recommend?
Sponsored