Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My maverick finally shipped. Details below:

Lariat Hybrid Carbonized Gray - Lariat Lux package
Capital Ford Raleigh
Ordered June 25th 2021
Built on 2/3/2022
Expected delivery 3/11/22-3/17/22
Best of luck on delivery. Very much hope you do not have to deal with three "It'll be there" notices before it actually arrives (like I did). But even if that happens, I think you're gonna love it once you have it. I certainly do!
Sponsored

Mojorayy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Best of luck on delivery. Very much hope you do not have to deal with three "It'll be there" notices before it actually arrives (like I did). But even if that happens, I think you're gonna love it once you have it. I certainly do!
Hoping to see yours around town now that you have it!

Mine was shipped last week, estimated March 16-22 delivery. Would be shocked if it arrived anywhere near that range.

JMitch91

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang, 15 Mazda3, 13 CT200h
I'm a bit late to the party but figured I'd drop in.

Ordered a hybrid lariat with luxury package from Capital Ford Raleigh on September 23rd, order didn't get placed until the 29th. I completely understand why it seems like no one ordered from them but they were the only ones accepting x-plan so that's where I went. My closest dealer (Classic Ford Smithfield) made sure they'd never get my business when I talked to them.

Now I guess we'll see if I get bumped to 2023.

RaleighMAv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick

Ordered a hybrid lariat with luxury package from Capital Ford Raleigh on September 23rd, order didn't get placed until the 29th. I completely understand why it seems like no one ordered from them but they were the only ones accepting x-plan so that's where I went. My closest dealer (Classic Ford Smithfield) made sure they'd never get my business when I talked to them.

Just a heads up. I ordered from Capital Ford and mine is supposed to be delivered today. They said they wouldn't accept x-plan for the mavericks. Did they tell you differently?

RaleighMAv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick

Also its been a terrible experience with Capital Ford so far. I wish I had read this forum before ordering mine.

Sponsored

JMitch91

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just a heads up. I ordered from Capital Ford and mine is supposed to be delivered today. They said they wouldn't accept x-plan for the mavericks. Did they tell you differently?
I have "Pending X-Plan" written across the paperwork I got from them, they acted like they didn't know the Maverick was part of it when I ordered. The only contact I've had at the dealership is with one of the sales managers and she's given me no indication that I can't use it.

RaleighMAv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
I have "Pending X-Plan" written across the paperwork I got from them, they acted like they didn't know the Maverick was part of it when I ordered. The only contact I've had at the dealership is with one of the sales managers and she's given me no indication that I can't use it.
I hope they let you use it. My sales person doesn't seem to know a lot about what he is talking about anyway. Mine should be in any day now. I am going to try and use it again when I go to the dealership. I will let you know how it goes. He just told me today that they weren't accepting x-plan for the mavericks.

JMitch91

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I hope they let you use it. My sales person doesn't seem to know a lot about what he is talking about anyway. Mine should be in any day now. I am going to try and use it again when I go to the dealership. I will let you know how it goes. He just told me today that they weren't accepting x-plan for the mavericks.
I've fully prepared myself to fight with them if mine ever gets built. I'm probably more likely to get pushed to 2023 so I'll fight them to get my deposit back for what they couldn't deliver and order somewhere else.

garnermike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An Outback, an Ioniq, a Corvette, a Fiat Spider
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
As long as we're talking about dealership interactions (including some bad experiences), I'll just say that, overall, getting my Lariat hybrid via Crossroads Ford of Fuquay-Varina went fairly well. I ordered on June 30, and got follow-up communications from the dealer regularly (even though the majority of those communications were prompted by my emails/phone calls to them). My Lariat was delivered on 2/20/22, and purchased on 2/22/22.

Btw, I had ordered the truck with the hard tri-fold bed cover and sprayed-on bed liner, and they were both there, on the truck, when it arrived. I mention this only because orders for those two options were thrown into question after July 2021. But I got them. Don't think the dealership had anything to do with getting those options, but FWIW....

Ferroplasm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Had an annoying experience at Crossroads Ford Apex yesterday. Went to look at a bronco sport to get an idea of the size. It was unlocked and parked right outside the showroom. Sales person came out and started talking to me about it. After briefly opening the rear window and shutting it, I attempted to open the rear gate only to find whoever was holding the keys locked us out.

I asked the sales guys and all he said was, “yeah, they’re probably in the process of selling it and don’t want us in it.”

I didn’t have time to dick around and wait for the other salesman to unlock it for us so I left only to get a call later asking me to come back because it didn’t sell. No thanks.

Sponsored

JMitch91

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@RaleighMAv I wanted to ask you, did you get all of the communication emails from Ford? I haven't gotten a single one since placing my order and didn't get the most recent blanket email everyone who still has an open order got. The Ford customer service number people say my order is fine but I was curious if all that stuff worked for you.

garnermike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An Outback, an Ioniq, a Corvette, a Fiat Spider
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Check your junk mail? The first email sent from Ford re: my order went directly there. The later ones were received properly.

JMitch91

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Check your junk mail? The first email sent from Ford re: my order went directly there. The later ones were received properly.
I've checked all folders and have yet to receive a single one. I was curious if that was the case of all orders from Capital Raleigh.

lexagon17

First Name
Lex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022MavArea51
I got mine at Capital Ford of Raleigh.

RaleighMAv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
I've fully prepared myself to fight with them if mine ever gets built. I'm probably more likely to get pushed to 2023 so I'll fight them to get my deposit back for what they couldn't deliver and order somewhere else.
I picked up mine today. They did honor the x-plan pricing!
Sponsored