Sponsored

Raleigh/Triangle NC Dealership Maverick Tracker

L Martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LuxLariat 2.0 cactus grey FX4
E96E0E48-2833-4560-9B14-293EC84CD0D8.png

Random question: I plugged in my info into this tracker, and while all the info matches the Ford tracker, I noticed the section where it says “Transit date: 26”.

Does anyone know what this means? The only thing I can think of that would be related to this is that the dealership had a final delivery date of 11/26, before I got the email showing a new delivery date, but I’m not trying to get my hopes up.
When I plug my order info into the tracker it also shows transit date: 26. Doesn’t match anything else on the report.
Sponsored

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
When I plug my order info into the tracker it also shows transit date: 26. Doesn’t match anything else on the report.
Maybe I should ask my dealer to see if they are showing the same 12/17 delivery date. I think, at this point, I’m just going to grit my teeth and bear it, though. I’m tired of trackers 🥴🤣

MattIngram

First Name
Deleteme
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deleteme
In reality, it could be a shortage of CDL drivers, which is another thing going on right now. Either way, we'll have to wait and see how this unfolds. My dealership had no idea why the date changed, so...... it is what it is.
My dealer said something similar and suggested that there’s a backlog in rail and truck drivers. In rail, I think he said things were getting stuck in Petersburg, I think. Also, there’s built trucks waiting on chips and a number of constraints that Ford has to work through before they can ramp up production. I think the focus is very much on clearing that backlog before sending more trucks in and further jamming things up but again just 2nd hand dealer information, take it for what it’s worth.

Also, my brother works in the trucking industry and truckers are mad as heck. They had to work non-stop, overtime, while many folks didn’t to get us through the lockdowns and pay has stayed fairly stagnant. They have to move all kinds of goods, including Christmas merchandise to meet higher consumer demand and staples. All of this while run away inflation makes it difficult for them to provide for their families. Moral of the story, show some appreciation for these guys and don’t cut them off. Also, we need to stop the hoarding mania, it only makes things worse.

Last edited:

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
The Ford inventory search is showing a couple of XLT's in stock at Capital Ford.

L Martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maybe I should ask my dealer to see if they are showing the same 12/17 delivery date. I think, at this point, I’m just going to grit my teeth and bear it, though. I’m tired of trackers 🥴🤣
My expected delivery date just changed from 11/25 to 12\25. Merry Christmas to me!

Sponsored

sdr.speng

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My expected delivery date just changed from 11/25 to 12\25. Merry Christmas to me!
My ETA delivery date just jumped from 11/25 to 12/31!!!!! :( :( :( I knew I wouldn't see my Maverick until 2022 - IF THEN!

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
My ETA delivery date just jumped from 11/25 to 12/31!!!!! :( :( :( I knew I wouldn't see my Maverick until 2022 - IF THEN!
Did you get any notification about the change? I never did.

I’m still hoping to get it this weekend, like my original ETA said, but it’s not looking like that’ll happen. 😕

sdr.speng

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did you get any notification about the change? I never did.

I’m still hoping to get it this weekend, like my original ETA said, but it’s not looking like that’ll happen. 😕
No notification - just all trackers changed and I immediately contacted my dealer and they said two issues associated with the change: Ford is preforming Safety Inspections (BS) and the lack of truck drivers (Also BS - I understand there is a shortage, but not a two month shortage). They said Ford keeps using the statement "Ford wants to ensure your complete satisfaction" - RIGHT NOW I'm Not Satisficed!

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
No notification - just all trackers changed and I immediately contacted my dealer and they said two issues associated with the change: Ford is preforming Safety Inspections (BS) and the lack of truck drivers (Also BS - I understand there is a shortage, but not a two month shortage). They said Ford keeps using the statement "Ford wants to ensure your complete satisfaction" - RIGHT NOW I'm Not Satisficed!
Eh, I can see that. The truck driver shortage is well known, so it wouldn’t surprise me. Look at it this way: it can always be worse. 🤷🏻‍♂️ November is almost over. We’ll have our trucks soon enough.

Sponsored

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick2017 F250, 2017 CR-V, 1974 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My wife was at a local festival a few weeks ago and our local radio station (95.1) Maverick here in Graham, NC was there broadcasting for the event. She couldn`t help to see these hats that they had with them and told them about us buying a new 2022 Ford Maverick and her husband would love to have one and they said make sure he wares it while driving and listen to the Maverick station on his radio. She even found me a small Ford sew on patch to add to it. I now ware it everywhere I go in my Maverick. I really do love it, what a nice wife to have. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in Maverick country.

Ford Maverick Raleigh/Triangle NC Dealership Maverick Tracker IMG_1480

L Martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice find.

I’m hoping the the tracker is really wrong and that my truck will show up tomorrow (original delivery date) and not the 17th of next month. 😅😅😅

Happy Thanksgiving, all.
This article is not new but my dealer says the Mavericks in Virginia are most likely being held up for chips: “Ford is considering a new plan to alleviate the buildup of unfinished vehicles sitting in lots across the country as a result of the global semiconductor chip shortage. According to Automotive News, Ford is currently debating a proposal to ship vehicles that are still missing the chips to dealerships, shifting the onus for installing the chips—once supplies are replenished—onto the dealers. Ford has been manufacturing vehicles without the semiconductors and storing them in lots in several states, only sending them to dealerships once fresh stock arrived. However, the lots are filling up and Ford needs to make room so it can keep its factories running.”

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
This article is not new but my dealer says the Mavericks in Virginia are most likely being held up for chips: “Ford is considering a new plan to alleviate the buildup of unfinished vehicles sitting in lots across the country as a result of the global semiconductor chip shortage. According to Automotive News, Ford is currently debating a proposal to ship vehicles that are still missing the chips to dealerships, shifting the onus for installing the chips—once supplies are replenished—onto the dealers. Ford has been manufacturing vehicles without the semiconductors and storing them in lots in several states, only sending them to dealerships once fresh stock arrived. However, the lots are filling up and Ford needs to make room so it can keep its factories running.”
It could be so many things. At this point, it doesn’t matter. It’s a hold up. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Whitenight

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The 26 under "Transit Date" is how many days Ford is allowing the vehicle to be delivered from the date that it is actually shipped.
Sponsored