Raleigh/Triangle NC Dealership Maverick Tracker

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
This memo indicates the transmission fluid overfill was for one day’s manufacturing - Aug 29.
1637277167420.jpeg
Well, then, I’m just going to sit and wait. Hopefully, it comes in sooner, but I’m not holding my breath. 😤😑

If I were really impatient, I’d go for an F150, or start shopping mid size trucks again.

MattIngram

First Name
Deleteme
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deleteme
Last edited:

Sponsored

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
In reality, it could be a shortage of CDL drivers, which is another thing going on right now. Either way, we'll have to wait and see how this unfolds. My dealership had no idea why the date changed, so...... it is what it is.

L Martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LuxLariat 2.0 cactus grey FX4
My Mav was rail offloaded on 11/1 to the United Road Service logistic shipping lot just South of Petersburg too (not sure if the same as Poe) and hasn't moved. Ford sent me an email that now the scheduled dealer delivery is 12/15 - I was told by the United Road Service customer service rep that ALL Mavericks in this lot has been put on a Drop Ship Hold to Crossroads Ford and that is why the month long wait.

Sad, that we wait for Order confirmation, scheduling, production, shipping, track it's every move, only for the vehicle to get 2-hours away from the dealership and Ford stops everything and adds another month (or more) to the delivery.

NEVER will I do this again - buying a vehicle from a dealer lot is TEN TIMES better than this ordering crap.

Here is the lot where my Maverick sits awaiting final shipment.
Screenshot 2021-11-17 071910.png
I also spoke with United Road Service. In the rep’s words, ”We

L Martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LuxLariat 2.0 cactus grey FX4
Check your status. Ford has lifted the stop ship order in some of the stopped trucks.

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Yeah, mine updated to shipped this morning. Hopefully it gets here before the 12/17 arrival…. Way before, since I had everything planned for my original delivery this week. 😕

Sponsored

sdr.speng

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Check your status. Ford has lifted the stop ship order in some of the stopped trucks.
My status has been updated to 11/25, so I'm crossing my fingers and praying hard that the Mav will be delivered and not suffer any additional delays.

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
My status has been updated to 11/25, so I'm crossing my fingers and praying hard that the Mav will be delivered and not suffer any additional delays.
What was your previous date?

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
12/15 - vehicle was rail off loaded on 11/4 and has been in the United Roads Logistics Shipping lot since then
So your date changed to the earlier?

Shiiiiiiiii……….. I’m going to have to fight the urge to hit the refresh button endlessly 😅😵💫

My original date was 11/25, now it’s 12/17, so I’m hoping for similar luck.

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Ford Maverick Raleigh/Triangle NC Dealership Maverick Tracker E96E0E48-2833-4560-9B14-293EC84CD0D8

Random question: I plugged in my info into this tracker, and while all the info matches the Ford tracker, I noticed the section where it says “Transit date: 26”.

Does anyone know what this means? The only thing I can think of that would be related to this is that the dealership had a final delivery date of 11/26, before I got the email showing a new delivery date, but I’m not trying to get my hopes up.
Sponsored