- Joined
- Aug 3, 2021
- Threads
- 102
- Messages
- 3,218
- Reaction score
- 3,056
- Location
- Salt Lake city
- Vehicle(s)
- Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
- Engine
- 2.0L EcoBoost
Thank you!Sure-
Let us know how it goes and please post a link the the ebay pageSo I got the brake pad and gas pedal redone with the metal/rubber replacements. Then while on ebay I noticed the similarity of the look of the Mustang Mach driver side foot rest pad to the brake and gas pedal. Roughly the Maverick measures at 4 inches x 13 inches. So I ordered it. Self-stick adhesion. This will be interesting.
I ordered these also and received them a couple of days ago. Don't know if you noticed but the bottom rubber strip on the brake pedal is not solid, it is hollow and gives quite a bit when you put your finger on it, so it's not very thick. Unfortunately it is going to wear a hole right through after a while because it is not solid rubber. I'm going to get some black RTV and try to fill the hollow backspace before install. May make it last longer.Installed my "Shanmu" pedals tonight... as noted by others, attaching the gas pedal is challenging, I just let it sit out in the sun for a half hour or so which helped a lot.
Gotta love the product description:
"After installation, the pedals are more shiny and easy to get attention from others."
![]()
Those look bad- Did get a jacked up set ?I ordered these also and received them a couple of days ago. Don't know if you noticed but the bottom rubber strip on the brake pedal is not solid, it is hollow and gives quite a bit when you put your finger on it, so it's not very thick. Unfortunately it is going to wear a hole right through after a while because it is not solid rubber. I'm going to get some black RTV and try to fill the hollow backspace before install. May make it last longer.
Nope, seems like plastic to me (XLT/FX4). Sorry if the photo is upside down.
![]()
I'm about to install these now!
Horsepower gain?I'm about to install these now!