Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
anyone in central ohio with Lariat Lux want to upgrade there Sync 3 to Navigation? the units are 399.00 each but if we but 4 or more they are only 339.00 each.
I would be interested. What is the proposed plan?
Sponsored

crashdumie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
unknown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would be interested. What is the proposed plan?
well we wait and see if we can get more.
and then we can figure out the meetup or arrangements from there.
the APIM navigation units are from EBAY, USED, and the seller would need your VIN so they can program it to your vehicle. and it is between the $339 - 399. just for the SYNC 3 Gen 4 APIM unit. you would have to install yourself. instruction are on MTC, under "How To: Sync 3/4 swap for non Sync 3 XL/XLT"
That tells you how to get to your APIM unit. Lariats with SYNC 3 already, should be just plug and play unlike the other model.

Powered-by-Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 2007 Mustang GT 2015 Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Any recommendations for a dealership in NW Ohio? Just looking for a smooth and happy process to order a 23MY. Thanks.
I bought 2 from Montrose Ford in Fairlawn, OH. Z-plan, no markup. Ask for Dan .

Moops

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Can anybody recommend a dealer in the Cincinnati area for ordering a MY 2023 Maverick? I’m closest to Kings Ford in Mason but am willing to drive to ensure a smooth experience.

kcamp317

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Ford Escape Titanium Hybrid 16 Ford Escape SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can anybody recommend a dealer in the Cincinnati area for ordering a MY 2023 Maverick? I’m closest to Kings Ford in Mason but am willing to drive to ensure a smooth experience.
My order is through Beechmont Ford. my salesperson contacts me at least once every few weeks to let me know she had just checked through the orders and mine is obviously still unscheduled. I decided to add a moonroof to my order recently and that was painless.....sent me an updated order sheet within minutes. I'm happy that they do communicate with me. I had put down a 500 deposit there when I ordered in January. I'm not sure if they're any bigger or higher volume than Kings but they do get in a handful of mavericks every month I notice so they are putting the orders in correctly. We have purchased from Castrucci in Milford in the past as well but not in the current economic and parts shortages situation we live in so I can't comment on how they communicate with Maverick orders.

Sponsored

kcamp317

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Ford Escape Titanium Hybrid 16 Ford Escape SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How is their pricing? Sticking w MSRP, or did they offer anything below sticker?
They claim MSRP on orders.....no markups but as I said mine is still on order so I haven't had that experience yet. I don't know anyone personally who has purchased an ordered maverick through them to ask. Maybe someone on here has? I'd be interested to hear about it myself. I'm pretty certainly gonna get transferred to a 23 order come next month so I'll be interested to see how all that works.

First Truck

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford and Honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered through Germain in Beaver Creek, They gave me a $500 discount off sticker. I ordered the 2 L all wheel drive ecoboost. Scheduled to arrive at the dealer Between July 29th and August 4th. I did order a few extras for the dealer to install. The website has a 20% discount on accessories through July 31st. And the dealer is giving me the 20% on the accessories. I spoke with Sarah and have dealt with her ever since I ordered. I'm anxious to see If this goes smooth.... So far no problem.

davnau

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Ford Mustang
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I bought 2 from Montrose Ford in Fairlawn, OH. Z-plan, no markup. Ask for Dan .
Got an XL from Montrose Ford after a year wait on order. It was the worst dealer I have ever dealt with. Made their $1495 paint/fabric protection package mandatory after refusing it, hid it by giving me paperwork on a thumb drive, then would not even give me a bill of sale receipt and the warranty paperwork for the overpriced protection package. Worst purchase experience ever, and this was my 38th in my lifetime.

Avoid these schmucks at all costs!

UPDATE: After 8000 miles, I still love the Maverick as a vehicle. My Hybrid XL gets 40 MPG driving around town and 37 MPG HWY. Would get one again, but I plan to keep this one until I croak or need to hang up the keys. Trying to decide if I even want to take it to Montrose for the recall and first oil change when due.

Last edited:

Dadmezz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got an XL from Montrose Ford after a year wait on order. It was the worst dealer I have ever dealt with...

Avoid these schmucks at all costs!
Sorry to be hearing this....they told me I wouldn't be getting my22 based XL hybrid....I think the rovp was nadda. I'll find out on 8/2 re-order.

Sponsored

Old Dog

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
West of Fairlawn, Cyber Orange XLT Hybrid
Old Dog here,.... Ordered my XLT, Eco, Carbon Gray Sept. 14, 2021. Picked up July 12, 2022. Had spray in bed liner, tri-fold bed cover, Maverick lettering and splash guards installed the following week. The sales mgr. at Donnell Ford in Youngstown was really helpful and great to deal with. My Mav. is beyond all expectations. Really like everything so far.

Stive

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, Lexus RX350, Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered XL Hybrid with CP360 and hitch on 9/20/22. Delivered 8/2/22. I bought it from Coughlin Ford in Heath. Great salesman named Tyler. No gimmicks at closing and was able to get 0% for 36 months.

todd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

If I can ask this question... Anyone that may have a wrecked maverick with a good/great back bumper let me know

Powered-by-Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 2007 Mustang GT 2015 Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
SELLING MY SILVER XLT! $32,500 5,000 miles.
Hi fellow Ohio-ans! I purchased 2 Mavericks in the past 6 months.

I will be selling the Silver XLT in mid-September.

PM me if you are interested. Specs:
  • Iconic Siver XLT Ecoboost AWD.
  • Options: CoPilot 360, 2K hitch, 400W Inverter, Rear Sliding Window,
  • Tanneau Cover, Hitch Cap,
  • Located in Broadview Hts, just south of Cleveland
Ford Maverick Ohio Roll Call 1659712997148

Ford Maverick Ohio Roll Call PXL_20220724_163404400

Last edited:

Guardian

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Smartcar,Alfa Romeo Spyder,Pontiac GTO,Taurus SHO
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

What a great weekend!!! Saw 5-6 Mavs all kinds of colors/trims. Always waving at each other!! Tons of people always asking about what truck am I loading my stuff,food...etc. into!!! It is so nice to smile when you drive!!
Sponsored