Kings Ford Ohio

CactusGrey

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Is anyone else on here ordered through Kings Ford in Cincinnati? I placed an order in Oct, and other than the Ford confirmation email I have not heard anything else. Reading through other posts it seems this is normal but I was hoping to get some info and details from anyone else around my area who placed an order here!
Sponsored

stinkechin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
escape
I ordered from Kings on Dec. 21st. Same boat i got the email from Kings and a email from Ford the same day I ordered nothing since. From looking at the Kings website ive seen 1 get delivered and it looks like there is 1 on order ( i assume has a build date).

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 KIA Sportage X-Line Prestige PHEV
Engine
Undecided
Is anyone else on here ordered through Kings Ford in Cincinnati? I placed an order in Oct, and other than the Ford confirmation email I have not heard anything else. Reading through other posts it seems this is normal but I was hoping to get some info and details from anyone else around my area who placed an order here!
You really won't hear anything out of them unless you ask. Kody, their sales manager is responsive to emails and has answered my questions. [email protected] He is off Tuesdays & Wednesdays. Until you have a scheduled build date and a VIN, there is really no info from Ford, and then nothing again until you go into production and are built and shipped.

Godzilla

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I placed one on Oct 12th for xlt hybrid at Mike Castrucci Milford Ohio. Have not heard anything. They screwed up my email address and didn’t even get the confirmation email. They did however remember to cash my 1000 dollar deposit check.

Taxeman

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Lux
I placed one on Oct 12th for xlt hybrid at Mike Castrucci Milford Ohio. Have not heard anything. They screwed up my email address and didn’t even get the confirmation email. They did however remember to cash my 1000 dollar deposit check.
I ordered from them around the same time as well. Not great about answering texts or emails now that they have my deposit. Sad part is both my salesman and the sales manager are good friends with a friend of mine and they still basically ignore me. As soon as they got my deposit they went into a communications blackout! I realize there isn't much to communicate, but they could at least respond. Fingers crossed that it eventually comes in. I know Castrucci did get delivery of a Lariat Lux Hybrid order a few weeks ago, so they at least have gotten something in.

Sponsored

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Obviously, we are all in for the long haul. IF mine makes the 2-20-22 delivery estimate, it will have been 7 months total. My situation is a bit different since I ordered mid-July and production didn't actually start until late August/early September. Also, I ordered a hybrid, lux(spray in bedliner), C360. I received the scheduling email late October for a 12-21-21 build date and got my VIN. Then the build date was bumped to 1-3-22. It was built in the factory 1-8-22, but had to get the bedliner. That was completed 1-13-22. It has been in limbo in "production" and I have not received the 'built" or "shipped" emails yet, but I think I will see those this week. Educated guess based on months of watching, researching and my own experience, it will probably be 6-7 months from order date for a hybrid order to deliver. Probably a little less for Ecoboost. If I wasn't so close to "built," I would probably be scouring the dealers within a 200 mile radius trying to snatch up a cancelled hybrid order at MSRP.

stinkechin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
escape
MY biggest question is what is there allotment per month. It seems thats makes a huge difference in build time. also i got the lowest priority number 19. dont know how much of a difference that makes.

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
MY biggest question is what is there allotment per month. It seems thats makes a huge difference in build time. also i got the lowest priority number 19. dont know how much of a difference that makes.
I think King's is in the middle, allotment-wise, from what I have seen.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The priority code as entered is only relevant as it pertains to other customer orders within that dealership. They control retail priority codes 19-10. Ford controls codes below 10.

OP
OP
CactusGrey

CactusGrey

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Yeah Kings Ford has responded to a recent email, I asked about the “no hybrid engine fiasco” I was told they haven’t heard any of that stuff so I’m optimistic! I guess I’ll just keep waiting!

Sponsored

jesse_ohio

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ford Ranger, 21 Kia Forte
I ordered from Middletown Ford in July 21. Just now moved into Priority group 02. They are a tiny dealer so very low allotments. Wish I had realized that prior. But nice staff, helpful with Qs.

Germain Ford in Beavercreek is pretty high volume. They got 2 semi deliveries last week, both 100% Mavericks. Sarah is extremely knowledgeable about Maverick preorders. I enjoyed a test drive of a Cyber orange XLT EcoBoost last weekend, which hopefully will hold me over til my XLT Hybrid arrives. Sarah was pleasant to deal with even though I didn't order through her dealership. Kinda wish I'd gone there to start, I would probably have my Mav a lot sooner. They have had a number of cancellations which they are reselling ($3k markup, YMMV)

First Truck

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford and Honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I only ordered in December, so I know I have a wait. How do you know your priority #, and how much does this effect scheduling and potentially your wait???

OP
OP
CactusGrey

CactusGrey

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
I only ordered in December, so I know I have a wait. How do you know your priority #, and how much does this effect scheduling and potentially your wait???
I still haven’t been able to find out mine. I’ve emailed the dealership a few times and no one has responded. But I ordered in early October so I’m hoping for a July/August build.
Sponsored