First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Where are all my Hoosiers at? Get in here and let's know who and what you're about.

I'm Alex and I live in Fort Wayne. Got a cactus grey XLT hybrid ordered up. With the XLT luxury package, manual rear sliding window, and Ford Co-Pilot as the options I took.

Coming from a driving a Toyota Prius for the past 8 years or so. So I'm familiar with driving a Hybrid. This will be my first truck to speak of and I couldn't be more excited. Feel like the Maverick was made specifically for me. Checks nearly all my boxes.

So let us know who you are! Don't let Ohio have more representation than us, no one likes them. 🤪
Sponsored

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Fellow Hoosier here (middle third of the state). I'm going First Edition, Carbonized Gray (ordered 6/21/21).

OP
OP
Amakrida

Amakrida

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Fellow Hoosier here (middle third of the state). I'm going First Edition, Carbonized Gray (ordered 6/21/21).
Nice. I'll be jealous of your black rims and color matched door handles.

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice. I'll be jealous of your black rims and color matched door handles.
Yep - I was solidly Alto Blue Lariat BUT then I saw the Carbonized Gray and Black combo First Edition (including black rims) and that won me over. Well, plus it's cheaper than the "regular" Lariat I initially ordered.

Did you order from an Indiana dealer? I went through Granger (Iowa) to order mine.

(This will be my first pickup as well.)

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Amakrida

Amakrida

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yep - I was solidly Alto Blue Lariat BUT then I saw the Carbonized Gray and Black combo First Edition (including black rims) and that won me over. Well, plus it's cheaper than the "regular" Lariat I initially ordered.

Did you order from an Indiana dealer? I went through Granger (Iowa) to order mine.

(This will be my first pickup as well.)
I ordered locally from O'Daniel Ford. I didn't realize that some dealers were giving a % below MSRP. Also I didn't know how it worked for getting a car elsewhere? Gotta drive to pick it up?

I'm happy with the dealer I chose.

OP
OP
Amakrida

Amakrida

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered locally from O'Daniel Ford. I didn't realize that some dealers were giving a % below MSRP. Also I didn't know how it worked for getting a car elsewhere? Gotta drive to pick it up?

I'm happy with the dealer I chose.
I had originally ordered a Bronco through Granger when finding out about their 3% below invoice pricing, so when I wasn't having much luck getting a similar local deal for the Maverick I went back to the same well. I'll plan to get a cheap one-way flight then drive it back.

OP
OP
Amakrida

Amakrida

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had originally ordered a Bronco through Granger when finding out about their 3% below invoice pricing, so when I wasn't having much luck getting a similar local deal for the Maverick I went back to the same well. I'll plan to get a cheap one-way flight then drive it back.
I was curious how it worked. I'm happy being 2.9 miles from the dealer. They charged me MSRP, destination, tax, and like $150-$200 doc fees. I'm perfectly happy with it. Excited beyond belief.

NerdLefty

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Toyota RAV4
Did you get the luxury XLT package? We're gonna be twins if so.
No. Wanted the spray in liner, but not the rest. Luxury package looked nice, but I wanted a moon roof and a few other add ons over it. When you says twins, did you order through Jordan Ford as well?

Sponsored

Rflick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Buick Encore + ordered Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi to all fellow Hoosiers, we live near Granger and we ordered a XLT Hybrid w/Lux pkg. in Hot Pepper Red. Ordered June 21, through Ziegler Ford in nearby Elkhart. We just sold our 97 Chevrolet Silverado that we bought new. It lacked even a third door, so we are REALLY looking forward to having 4 full-size doors to load our hounds. Will appreciate the better fuel economy too!

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Welcome - as long as none of you order Carbonized Gray First Edition hybrids, of course. 🤣

JCook11

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Salem, IN here ordered a lariat with the lux in carbonized gray to replace my 2014 Ford Focus
Sponsored