Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Me too.

Been patiently waiting for my Maverick XL Hybrid, bare bones with only a trailer hitch, to be built. Went into production last Thursday, 5/5/2022, with a window sticker the following day. VIN assigned on 4/1/2022.

Ordered on June 17, 2021 from Montrose Ford, Fairlawn, OH. Hope to have it delivered by July 4th weekend.

Long wait, but it will be worth it!
Ordered from Montrose Ford as well, July 15th. Hybrid, LUX,360,PPF, in Oxford White. Hit production May 18th so I should hopefully see it sometime next month. Fingers crossed!
Sponsored

davnau

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Ford Mustang
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered from Montrose Ford as well, July 15th. Hybrid, LUX,360,PPF, in Oxford White. Hit production May 18th so I should hopefully see it sometime next month. Fingers crossed!
Mine started showing ā€œIn Productionā€ on May 5. Still not ā€œBuiltā€ yet. Modules have not been populated per tracker link on this site. I suspect itā€™s mostly built but waiting on one or more electronic modules and sitting in the desert until they finally arrive at the plant and get installed.šŸ™

PDM33

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine started showing ā€œIn Productionā€ on May 5. Still not ā€œBuiltā€ yet. Modules have not been populated per tracker link on this site. I suspect itā€™s mostly built but waiting on one or more electronic modules and sitting in the desert until they finally arrive at the plant and get installed.šŸ™
My modules populates before ford actually updated my status to ā€œin productionā€ which is odd. Hoping mine shows ā€œbuiltā€ sometime
Next week, my luck the truck will show up while Iā€™m on vacation and it will have to sit at the dealer for a week. If I donā€™t get it before I leave Iā€™ll probably call and see if they can get the tint done while itā€™s sitting there waiting for me haha

hooliganmom

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
first time getting to park next to another Maverick! Took a little trip to Lebanon. Iā€™m the Area 51
CBEE7EF2-C3E1-495B-AFDA-116A566AF552.jpeg
I love the lettering on your Mav! What product did you use? I was thinking about getting orange lettering for my Velocity Blue, but wonder if that is a bit too over the top.

Ohio44890

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion, 2003 Heritage Softail
Engine
Undecided
Sharpnack Ford in Willard says they have 4 of themā€¦..but of course a $10,000 markupā€¦..I hate dealers who do this
I saw 3 of them still on their lotā€¦..maybe because they added $10,000 to the price
shame on you

Sponsored

legs1957

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Conrad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got my plates today paid $184 for two years. Heard rumors of an extra $100 per year for being a hybrid. Never asked me about being a hybrid, she only asked if it was a small truck. I said the smallest you can order. ( I consider the santa cruz a car wit a bed). Anyone one else have this experience or did you have to pay more for being a hybrid?

hooliganmom

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got my plates today paid $184 for two years. Heard rumors of an extra $100 per year for being a hybrid. Never asked me about being a hybrid, she only asked if it was a small truck. I said the smallest you can order. ( I consider the santa cruz a car wit a bed). Anyone one else have this experience or did you have to pay more for being a hybrid?
I specifically asked about the extra $100 and the person at BMV said the Mav isn't showing up in the system as a hybrid. I would expect to have the system catch up at some point.

hooliganmom

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am really digging that gray!

Sponsored

Sykotyk

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Finally picked up my Maverick yesterday, I absolutely love driving this thing!! Fred Martin Ford in Youngstown was awesome!!

20220528_134029.jpg
Ford Maverick Ohio Roll Call 20220421_125445

Fred Martin Ford is where I got mine. Great dealership to work with.

So far I've seen 3 other different mavericks around Youngstown.

Guardian

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Smartcar,Alfa Romeo Spyder,Pontiac GTO,Taurus SHO
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

20220421_125445.jpg

Fred Martin Ford is where I got mine. Great dealership to work with.

So far I've seen 3 other different mavericks around Youngstown.
Welcome!! Isn't it fun!!! I love my truck. Mine is a Hybrid Lariat area 51.

Sykotyk

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've now seen at least 4 different mavericks besides my own. Possibly 5.

A carbonized gray, a cyber orange, a white work truck and another white one. And this morning saw another white work truck that was either the same one as before or a different one for the same company.

Definitely out there now. Not like back in January where it took me months to see anyone but my own.

RGoose85

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford maverick
Hi all - I went to my BMV today to get the permanent license plate, and there was no extra fee for the hybrid. I thought we had to pay $100 extra. I even told the clerk it was a brand new model that maybe wasn't in the system as a hybrid.. Has anyone else here in OH experienced this?
I had to pay extra for it being a truck and that was it.

Sykotyk

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had to pay extra for it being a truck and that was it.
Tell them it's a passenger pickup. Under 3/4 ton. I did and paid $46 and transferred tags from a van. My F150 was the higher priced tag. I'm hoping no issues when I renew next year.
Sponsored