First Name
unknown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
anyone in central ohio with an estimated delivery date of 6/09 receive their truck yet?
i havent been following the rail car, so not sure if it is on track.
Sponsored

Ohio44890

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion, 2003 Heritage Softail
Engine
Undecided
Tell them it's a passenger pickup. Under 3/4 ton. I did and paid $46 and transferred tags from a van. My F150 was the higher priced tag. I'm hoping no issues when I renew next year.
I transfer Plates from an old Explorer to a 12 F-150…..dealership said I could

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I’m in Dayton Ohio and I am getting a lariat eco boost fwd with 4K and luxury package. I kept it fwd for fuel economy and I have always driven a rwd car so I don’t need awd. I wish it would come with a hand brake so I could do a hand brake slide!
Yes! Hand brake slide!

Powered-by-Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 2007 Mustang GT 2015 Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone in Ohio area knowledgeable regarding the Forscan? I ordered the XL Hybrid and the only thing I know that I want to add is the cruise control. I know that I have to buy a couple of switches, but was wondering if someone in Ohio is willing to help out once I get my truck…whenever that will be?
Hi Mark, Did you find someone to help with the Cruise Control install and programming?
I get mine in July. I just ordered the steering wheel. -John

Sponsored

Stive

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, Lexus RX350, Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi Mark, Did you find someone to help with the Cruise Control install and programming?
I get mine in July. I just ordered the steering wheel. -John
Hi John. I have not, but I don’t have my Mav yet. Was told yesterday it could be delivered next week so we’ll see. So you bought the steering wheel with the switches already installed? I was thinking of just buying the switches. But as you mentioned, I will need some help in the Forscan programming. Let me know if you get yours sorted and how you did it. Thanks

Powered-by-Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 2007 Mustang GT 2015 Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi John. I have not, but I don’t have my Mav yet. Was told yesterday it could be delivered next week so we’ll see. So you bought the steering wheel with the switches already installed? I was thinking of just buying the switches. But as you mentioned, I will need some help in the Forscan programming. Let me know if you get yours sorted and how you did it. Thanks
I bought the steering wheel on eBay for $200. It's from a bronco sport. Swapping out the switches seemed tedious to me. Plus it's a leather steering wheel. I think the hardest part of the project is getting the balls to do it.

RONR11

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger/Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I Bess wondering if the perimeters can be changed without the switches installed mine are in back ordered
I feel somewhat comfortable with the switches. But not the programming

crashdumie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
unknown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Picked up my Mav from Roush Ford in Hilliard, ohio. if anyone has to deal with them make sure they do price protection. they tried to give me the i dont know what you mean stuff. i had to look up all the information up on here to get them to believe my vehicle is price protected, then they had to call their Ford rep to ask about it and get them to approve it. i did end up getting the price protection but i had to work for it.

Sponsored

hooliganmom

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Picked up my Mav from Roush Ford in Hilliard, ohio. if anyone has to deal with them make sure they do price protection. they tried to give me the i dont know what you mean stuff. i had to look up all the information up on here to get them to believe my vehicle is price protected, then they had to call their Ford rep to ask about it and get them to approve it. i did end up getting the price protection but i had to work for it.
That really sucks, but at least you got your Mav without ADM. I would love to see a pic!

legs1957

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Conrad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got back from dealer who installed my mud flaps. That is the last accessory I'm adding. Accessories include soft tri fold tonneau cover, tailgate assist, hood struts, spray-in bed-liner, wheels, tailgate lettering, tow hitch, all weather floor mats, hidden drawer for cubby next to touch screen and of course mud flaps. All this and still under 25k (includes destination, tax and doc fees.) I consider the maverick xl to be the best buy out there. Let me know if you think I missed something I would need. Oh yeah, forgot the step for the trailer hitch, very convenient for us old guys.
Ford Maverick Ohio Roll Call 20220623_081210
Ford Maverick Ohio Roll Call 20220623_081259

Last edited:

ScoobyKnows

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any recommendations for a dealership in NW Ohio? Just looking for a smooth and happy process to order a 23MY. Thanks.

todd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Any recommendations for a dealership in NW Ohio? Just looking for a smooth and happy process to order a 23MY. Thanks.
I would tell you don tester in Norwalk, Ohio but in north central ohio

crashdumie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
unknown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
anyone in central ohio with Lariat Lux want to upgrade there Sync 3 to Navigation? the units are 399.00 each but if we buy 4 or more they are only 339.00 each.
Sponsored

Last edited: