Aherpa

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge, Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I called my dealer to find out about ordering MY23. He does not know anything about the special offer and thinks I still have a chance to be built as a MY22. He told me I'm priority 2 and that the 2 people ahead of me are scheduled. It does not sound like he got any memo from Ford yesterday.

I just want to bang my head on the table now.
I was at priority 2 (according the Ford Marketing) for months. My MY23 order went in at priority 10 and my dealer told me that was the 'highest' priority he could assign it. When I told him about the MY22 order being at priority 2 he was surprised because he thought that meant the order was 'we have all the parts and are ready to build it'.

Good luck.
Sponsored

MRickDetroit

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Decided to call my dealer and find out if he knew anything, he sent me my VIN, said should be scheduled for early Nov, and I should have received an email from Ford with it(never got anything). Order placed on Oct 10,2021.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche Macan S/2023 Integra 6MT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When I told him about the MY22 order being at priority 2 he was surprised because he thought that meant the order was 'we have all the parts and are ready to build it'.
Pretty sure he's wrong. If I understood it correctly when @fordvideoguy explained it.. being a PC2 just means your dealership earned an allocation for your order. But if you did not get scheduled, you got skipped because of constraints. So being a PC2 does not mean that they had all the parts, it just means they looked at yours basically but moved on.

Jakb

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How in the heck did I get a VIN on Friday for in the 5 Thousands? 🤷‍♂️

honestly at this point I’ll just believe it when I’m sitting in it haha
No idea. I just got scheduled recently and mine is NRB011XX

Best i can think of is it is Maverick #101,1XX

LoveMyTaters

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick CHR. Corolla
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Call customer service. Maybe the dealer opted you out of email notifications. ....I called and they said I opted out .....explained no way I would have so they clicked the box so I get email notifications

Sponsored

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How in the heck did I get a VIN on Friday for in the 5 Thousands? 🤷‍♂️

honestly at this point I’ll just believe it when I’m sitting in it haha
My gut says you never called to find out when that VIN was assigned. Called 7/11 and found out my VIN was A95xxx and probably assigned the prior Thursday 7/7. Figuring Ford is building around 1,700 Mavs a week and and add those weeks to mine is when your VIN was probably assigned. Your dealer and mine did not ever call to tell me that I had a VIN assigned. Yours only told you when they looked stuff up regarding the 2023 ordering.

Last edited:

bajesus8

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Civic LX, 09 Camry Hybrid, 22 Mav Hybd Lrt Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Looks like i moved from 'in production' to 'built' in 4 days. Since im in KC maybe ill get it before October?!!
Ford Maverick October Hybrid Orders United 1663517093014

I did go ahead and order a 23 for my wife. Had that FOMO from hearing the order banks closing so fast.. Saw how clean that metallic silver was looking after ceramic coating...so picked that and another Hybrid XLT Lux...didnt add anything else to avoid constraints...

ME4Twaffle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've officially put in my rollover order and received confirmation yesterday, but I'm still technically October gang. Plus no one's started a September 2022 Hybrid Orders Unite! thread.

Had to give up Velocity Blue, but added the things that were removed from the Lux Package to make sure my truck is loaded out the same. Dealer recommended I drop the SIBL, so I've decided to take a page from @russschultz and will be getting an orange spray-in whenever my truck shows up.

russschultz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick xlt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was at a car show yesterday and a lot of people that ordered the xlt are going to think about it. I did it so I could find my truck in a parking lot... Oh no.. What have I done? Enjoy, it's a conversation starter.

yb98

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 camery & 22 XL AWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ugh my order has been a rollercoaster of dates (see signature) now it's Oct 17

Sponsored

mhw21zap

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow.... I just called Ford for my weekly check-in to find out that they bumped me back 6 more weeks. I was originally scheduled for 8/08. After several pushbacks I had a set date of 9/29 for a build....until a moment ago when I called and they said "you are scheduled for the week of 11/7"

Nothing much to say here, I suppose I'm just venting lol :rolleyes: Has anyone else with an approaching build also had such a massive push? I've been used to the 1 week delays, 1 week push backs....but from 8/08 to eventually 9/29 to 11/7 is just....painful.

LtCasual

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow.... I just called Ford for my weekly check-in to find out that they bumped me back 6 more weeks. I was originally scheduled for 8/08. After several pushbacks I had a set date of 9/29 for a build....until a moment ago when I called and they said "you are scheduled for the week of 11/7"

Nothing much to say here, I suppose I'm just venting lol :rolleyes: Has anyone else with an approaching build also had such a massive push? I've been used to the 1 week delays, 1 week push backs....but from 8/08 to eventually 9/29 to 11/7 is just....painful.
Well I guess they' can't push it back any further?

Production of 2023 Maverick starts November 14, 2022 (11/14/22)

mhw21zap

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well I guess they' can't push it back any further?

Production of 2023 Maverick starts November 14, 2022 (11/14/22)

Hahah - gosh I do hope you're right. Do all 22s need be finished/finalized before the week of November 14th?

I asked the rep on the phone if she knew / could best predict that my 22 truck WOULD be built before the 23 orders started rolling in/showing up and she did say "Your 22 XTL hybrid will be built before any 23s because the 23 customers don't yet have a VIN and Ford wants to finish 22s before they work on the 23s / rollovers"

However, what IF that's not the case? Or am I just being extra sensitive this morning and feeling sorry for myself?

LtCasual

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hahah - gosh I do hope you're right. Do all 22s need be finished/finalized before the week of November 14th?

I asked the rep on the phone if she knew / could best predict that my 22 truck WOULD be built before the 23 orders started rolling in/showing up and she did say "Your 22 XTL hybrid will be built before any 23s because the 23 customers don't yet have a VIN and Ford wants to finish 22s before they work on the 23s / rollovers"

However, what IF that's not the case? Or am I just being extra sensitive this morning and feeling sorry for myself?
From what I have read, all we know is 22s with a VIN will need to be manufactured this year. I would imagine worse case scenario is they delay the start of 23s if need be to finish the 22s.

I'm with you though as my original schedule week is 11/7 so as late as it can get.

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid