First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone that is getting pushed, has it happened post Window Sticker ? I have seen my Window Sticker change ( I have a copy pre Ford Tracker I got from the Order Track app, that said scheduled 231/2368), then that changed when it appeared on the Ford tracker to reflect 1465/2696 ). Have not check with Ford this week, but my build day should be tomorrow, so I figured I would check again tomorrow evening/afternoon if it still hasn't updated.
Hmm, mine has stayed at 975/1705 the last week and 1705 a build week makes sense and 2696 sounds high. Is that a week of just ecoBoost orders. Have no idea why it's 1k higher. On 9/12 the last number was 1730 and don't remember the first number. Hoping tomorrow is the date it starts it's build. Chat gave me 9/20 and dealer 9/22. Others have post 9-10 days before the build starts and perhaps 2-4 days to be built.
Sponsored

Last edited:

dadd75

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.universityofheaven.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat, 2013 Buick Encore
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Window sticker showed up this morning. Yay! (Us old guys remember the cartoon 'Tom Slick' where the crowd would all say in a very monotone voice: 'Yay').

Ford CS said it went into production 9/15, original build 'day' is 9/24, so don't know what is really happening? (Original build week was 8/22, 8/29, 9/5, then 9/19).

Only two emails from Ford, one back in Oct. 2021 confirming my order, and one 8/22 stating my truck is scheduled for production. The second email said I could see my window sticker, but that didn't happen until today. Good Luck to all, the wait is a pain!

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Window sticker showed up this morning. Yay! (Us old guys remember the cartoon 'Tom Slick' where the crowd would all say in a very monotone voice: 'Yay').

Ford CS said it went into production 9/15, original build 'day' is 9/24, so don't know what is really happening? (Original build week was 8/22, 8/29, 9/5, then 9/19).

Only two emails from Ford, one back in Oct. 2021 confirming my order, and one 8/22 stating my truck is scheduled for production. The second email said I could see my window sticker, but that didn't happen until today. Good Luck to all, the wait is a pain!
Very nice. Looks like we have the same build week on the top right side, just to the left of your VIN what are the two numbers and is one of them 1705?

dadd75

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Very nice. Looks like we have the same build week on the top right side, just to the left of your VIN what are the two numbers and is one of them 1705?
The two numbers are 678/1241
What do these numbers mean?
Thanks.

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Last edited:

Sponsored

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@dadd75 We are both Lariats, do you have the Lux package and moonroof and have Alto Blue. Perhaps to explain your lower number of final assembly units for a given day, yours is lower being a Saturday. Know I'm reaching at this point.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My 22 lariat Lux hybrid is built as of today, awaiting shipment. Was “in production” status since 9/1 with a sticker but the date on the tracker said “9/10”

Strokes

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘10 Taco, ‘17 Escape, ‘08 Sienna
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Are there any '22 October Hybrids besides me who didn't get scheduled yet?
I was a bit relieved on my '23 order that it says " Your vehicle is one of the early orders....". From other posted screenshots it doesn't look like everyone has that.

dadd75

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@dadd75 We are both Lariats, do you have the Lux package and moonroof and have Alto Blue. Perhaps to explain your lower number of final assembly units for a given day, yours is lower being a Saturday. Know I'm reaching at this point.
Lariat Lux Hybrid Veloscity Blue with All Weather mats. So you think they are building 1241 for the week and mine is number 648 to be built?

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lariat Lux Hybrid Veloscity Blue with All Weather mats. So you think they are building 1241 for the week and mine is number 648 to be built?
Thinking between Bronco Sports and Mavericks that the plant will have 1241 going through the plant on your build day. Based on what the @Administrator post said. Earlier did think that until I went back and found his post on window stickers.

Sponsored

Rlb080

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 xlt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was a bit relieved on my '23 order that it says " Your vehicle is one of the early orders....". From other posted screenshots it doesn't look like everyone has that.
I'm Oct 2021 order that wasn't scheduled. My 23 confirmation email also states I'm an early 23 order.

Jamesrchapman1949

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
yep!
Since successful in rolling it over to a MY23

oGoditsNick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was never scheduled. I'm a roll-over to 23 and was lucky to get my order in on Thursday night. hopefully ill get built early next year. I *also* got the "Your vehicle is one of the early orders..." but I highly doubt that means anything at all in regards to it actually getting scheduled early.

Last edited:

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered yesterday afternoon, and got the confirmation that evening, for what its worth, mine had that text.

Ford Maverick October Hybrid Orders United your-order

* to clarify, I ordered again to take my price protection from my first order at the dealer that screwed me to a new dealer. Actually going to talk to that dealer today before I rip them on reviews. Probably going to pass this one on to someone else when the time comes. Still excited to get my '22 that should be getting made this week.

** Second update. Sames Ford in Corpus Christi has been terrible. I ordered with a buddy, 10/22/21. No Email from Ford, so I went back with him and met with the fleet manager who enters the orders. This guy waved at his desk and said " I have lots of work to do, I will get to it eventually". I followed up with my buddy, never could get the order confirmation or COVP so I went and ordered at Autonation a week later. As the months moved, my buddy never was able to get me info to track with Ford, and never got emails. I gave up on that order, and the ONLY message I got from them since was from a new sales person for my order. Went in today to confirm it was not going to be made, and surprise it has a VIN for October build. They submitted my order 11/10, 17 business days after ordering. Not sure what I will do at this point, as my Autonation order will arrive before the Sames one, exact same build just different colors.

Last edited:

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My 22 lariat Lux hybrid is built as of today, awaiting shipment. Was “in production” status since 9/1 with a sticker but the date on the tracker said “9/10”
Let us know when it's ship and then when at your dealer. Your info is the closet with good guidelines for us. So perhaps will be built Oct 1 and then waiting but guestimate enough time to be near the middle of Nov or MY23 being built.
Sponsored