First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wonder if the push backs are because Ford was waiting on a revised harness that causes issues with the dead battery. I can’t remember if it was someone on here or on Reddit that works in a service department and has been keeping their eye out for a new part number. Kinda silly they’re having dealers replace the faulty harness with the exact same one.
Sponsored

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My truck was pushed to week of 9/5 and day of 9/7. I'm hoping the battery cable issue is not still a thing, but recent reports seem to indicate it is.

Lucky B

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mercedes C Class and a 2022 Maverick EB, AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well... if you (like me) get rolled over to a MY23, which they won't start producing until November (at the earliest!), and you still get prioritized ahead of all the new orders, and they have all the parts that have been in short supply all this time (and probably will be for the foreseeable future), and then have a month+ for delivery after production, maaaaaaaaaybe you get it before the end of the year.

And heck, that's only 4 months away or so. But throw in a couple more (inevitable?) delays, and Jan-Feb is probably a more realistic timeline. My birthday is in early Feb, and while I originally had hoped to have my late Oct 2021 order in time for my Feb 2022 birthday (which at the time seemed like a really long wait...), now I'm just hoping I'll have it by my Feb 2023 birthday... :ROFLMAO:🤷‍♂️🎂
Hang in there Al. I ordered Oct 20 from Parrish Ford in Virginia. XLT Hybrid with DIBL and trailer hitch. Called today Aug 26 and Ford Customer service gave me Oct 17 2022 as scheduled date and a VIN. XXX3996. Be of good faith1

KyleFF

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
It's about time KyleFF. Happy you are finally getting a build day.

Saw OXHB619 post and started typing the well wishes to Kyle and was think what else to say regarding others. Came home from pool, we won playoffs and then in my email, had the same email but was date stamped 5:16PM est. Mine is not the same color but also shows have the Lux package with the ACC in the grill. My Vin is A95xxx series so 4k higher. Guess mine will be built on a Friday. Wish everyone the same good feeling when you all get your build to the week email. Hope it is a sign that will not be moved much. Was thinking after KyleFF email would be bumped to Sept 26th week and we all know it can still happen. Everyone not scheduled, keep the faith and that good feeling really does return after the build week email.
I never received an "in production" email from Ford, however I check the tracker page frequently and on Tuesday I noticed that the status had moved from "Order confirmed' to "in production"!

The window sticker was also released early this week, and my build week still shows this week.

I'm nervous after so many set backs that something has gone wrong because its Friday and I still haven't heard but I suppose they consider the build week all the way until Sunday maybe?

Mxer97

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 mav xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I never received an "in production" email from Ford, however I check the tracker page frequently and on Tuesday I noticed that the status had moved from "Order confirmed' to "in production"!

The window sticker was also released early this week, and my build week still shows this week.

I'm nervous after so many set backs that something has gone wrong because its Friday and I still haven't heard but I suppose they consider the build week all the way until Sunday maybe?
Message chat and ask them about the secondary status and that will tell you if it’s in production and where at in the production process it is.

Sponsored

papak

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got my latest “love letter” from Ford. Still scheduled for the week of 9/5 as far as I know. More tomorrow when I call the dealer.
The dealer just informed me that mine is now pushed back to the week of 9/26.

KyleFF

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Message chat and ask them about the secondary status and that will tell you if it’s in production and where at in the production process it is.
Yeah that did not mean anything to the person I got on chat. I asked for "secondary status" and they said "Your vehicle is in production, that means it is being built at one of our factories. No new details yet".

Joseaoe1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0 4K VB, 2022 RAV4 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
October 23 order xlt hybrid with SIBL just got a VIN estimated to go into production in October. Decision now on whether to keep my ecoboost awd :). Not a bad problem to have!

yb98

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 camery & 22 XL AWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'll be damned Just got scheduled oct 21 hybrid xl 360 and tow for build week of Oct 24th vin ends in B035xx
asked yesterday got nothing saw someone ask again today

Last edited:

HybridOnOrder

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Going to be: Maverick XLT, Lux PKG, Moonroof, 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hang in there Al. I ordered Oct 20 from Parrish Ford in Virginia. XLT Hybrid with DIBL and trailer hitch. Called today Aug 26 and Ford Customer service gave me Oct 17 2022 as scheduled date and a VIN. XXX3996. Be of good faith1
Hi!

I ordered from Parish also. In Sept, for some reason it didn't show up until Oct with Ford. But after reading your post, I contacted Ford's chat line and checked on my order. I have a scheduled week of 10/10. Hybrid, copilot 360, lux pckg, and a moon roof. Area 51 color.

Sponsored

Mxer97

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 mav xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah that did not mean anything to the person I got on chat. I asked for "secondary status" and they said "Your vehicle is in production, that means it is being built at one of our factories. No new details yet".
there are a few chat operators that I get those short answers from. I believe the first update of in production secondary was “sent to plant”

Kozzae

First Name
Koz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Sport Trac XLT // 2022 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Received my VIN through Ford chat today. It was apparently scheduled yesterday. October 27th order, Velocity Blue XLT Hybrid with LUX (SIBL), CP360 and power moonroof. Production week is the week of October 17th.

IAMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi!

I ordered from Parish also. In Sept, for some reason it didn't show up until Oct with Ford. But after reading your post, I contacted Ford's chat line and checked on my order. I have a scheduled week of 10/10. Hybrid, copilot 360, lux pckg, and a moon roof. Area 51 color.
Just chatted with Ford and received a vin and a order week of 10/10 also. Ordered Oct. 30th Hybird lux, copilot, floor mats.

Mxer97

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 mav xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick October Hybrid Orders United C1EC9A0D-4872-408E-8AA9-F03E0B913AB9

Soooo, it’s a finished in production ETA? Has anyone had experience with a “production eta” and did it hit? I was under assumption it was a dealer arrival eta.

tlast

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Still hopeful for my 10/30 order. Maybe I'll try the chat tomorrow.
Sponsored