Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hello Good Friend, I received the Ford email that my Maverick XL was built (10/26 order) and should arrive in SW FL between 9/26 and 10/5…
Congrats. Buts thats a long wait for shipping ?? wow.
Sponsored

Tirpitz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid+Lux in Velocity Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You could have, yes.

I never understood dropping options that you really wanted to speed up the process. I know not everyone is the same, but without the luxury package the Maverick became a vehicle I wasn't even interested in.
In my case I felt the chance to get the truck sooner with my preferred color, original price and 0% financing was worth the loss of features. I can replicate most of the features aftermarket if I wish. I had almost ordered the truck as a non-lux XLT in the first place. Heck, I almost went XL but I wanted cruise control and like the XLT interior better.

When I navigate all the delays and shipping issues and the truck shows up I’ll be happy. I’ll use the money I saved to do improvements like better speakers for the stereo and adding accessories.

I can understand anyone who refused to compromise. I hope all of them get scheduled too.

Last edited:

dvkreshpan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Vi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered and confirmed Oct 21 . Just got a build date Oct 17 and vin . Never got the email from ford but from ford chat. Then next day my sales man called me with scheduled built date. I tried to find it on track site but all I get is order confirmed and when what i ordered . not sure if doing it right as shouldn’t it show build date or production .

tlast

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There’s a glimmer of hope always. I found out I got scheduled yesterday.
Congratulations!

I just got off the chat with Ford - my order is "Unscheduled-clean" and priority code 2. I'll need to do some reading to figure out what "unscheduled-clean" is and what the difference is between that and "order processing".

TCPTX65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid, 2023 Buick Enclave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Called Ford Marketing Wednesday (8/24) to check on my XL Hybrid w/ hitch receiver ordered on 10/25/2021. They told me there was no change in status (priority 02, clean, awaiting scheduling). They also told me that my chances weren't very good for getting a MY22, and I should go see my dealer to get information on moving my order to MY23. Since I haven't heard from my dealer in quite a while, I figured I would stop by and see what was going on.

Stopped by the dealership today (8/27) and found out the dealer I did the order with was no longer working there (explains the lack of contact). My new salesman, Tobe, was very apologetic and helpful. He got my info and when he came back out of the sales managers office a few minutes later he said I had a build date of 10/17! I asked him for the VIN, and he said I wouldn't get a VIN until closer to the build date. I said I thought a VIN was issued when the vehicle received a build date. He excused himself and came back with my order preview with the VIN on it and told me it would be about 6 weeks after it was built to get it delivered.

WOOT! What a difference three days can make!

TLDR; got my VIN after checking in at the dealership when Ford Marketing told me I was getting pushed to MY23.

Sponsored

here4theparty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger
Engine
Undecided
Chatted with Ford Friday afternoon. No change. Still Priority Code 10 - Unscheduled Clean. :(

Looks like I'll be a 2023 more and more.
I'm a 10/22 Hybrid, CP360 order with Priority Code 2. I've called Ford CS probably 20 times since placing my order and each time they tell me mine is waiting on parts or "in order processing" and that's all they say. I've seen other posts on here about their order being "clean " or "unscheduled clean". Just wondering who tells you this? Thanks!

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congratulations!

I just got off the chat with Ford - my order is "Unscheduled-clean" and priority code 2. I'll need to do some reading to figure out what "unscheduled-clean" is and what the difference is between that and "order processing".
No difference, really. The "clean" part just means that there is nothing holding you up from being scheduled in terms of parts availability. You could be passed over for other reasons.

TCPTX65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid, 2023 Buick Enclave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ordered and confirmed Oct 21 . Just got a build date Oct 17 and vin . Never got the email from ford but from ford chat. Then next day my sales man called me with scheduled built date. I tried to find it on track site but all I get is order confirmed and when what i ordered . not sure if doing it right as shouldn’t it show build date or production .
I tried using the site today and it wasn't working. Entered my info, pressed the button and nothing happened. Oh well, at least I got a build week now.

tlast

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No difference, really. The "clean" part just means that there is nothing holding you up from being scheduled in terms of parts availability. You could be passed over for other reasons.
I'm going to take that as a good sign overall, though - I ordered an XLT, Lux, 360, spray in bedliner, hitch, touchlink, window air deflectors, hood deflector. I think at some point my entire order was on the "sorry, can't get parts" list. The idea that parts availability isn't the problem is at least a little encouraging.

I'll be pleasantly surprised if I do actually get a '22, though.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm going to take that as a good sign overall, though - I ordered an XLT, Lux, 360, spray in bedliner, hitch, touchlink, window air deflectors, hood deflector. I think at some point my entire order was on the "sorry, can't get parts" list. The idea that parts availability isn't the problem is at least a little encouraging.

I'll be pleasantly surprised if I do actually get a '22, though.
Yeah with your number of constrained items you had to know that there was a good chance you weren't getting it this model year. The "touchlink" is the bed lighting, right? That's like 0% available.

Sponsored

tlast

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah with your number of constrained items you had to know that there was a good chance you weren't getting it this model year. The "touchlink" is the bed lighting, right? That's like 0% available.
Yeah, the bed lighting. Honestly, when they started announcing the "special pricing" plan, I figured with a 10/30 order date it was going to be a MY 23 even if I did drop stuff off, so I thought I'd wait it out.

Maverick2023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congratulations!

I believe that means you don’t have any constraints with your order and ford will preview and place you on a schedule on the next go round.

Strokes

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘10 Taco, ‘17 Escape, ‘08 Sienna
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Something else for me to worry about? Hate to be negative, but just found out that my dealership (Flemington car & truck country) was just bought out by a larger group(Ciocca). So my concern is that when I reorder the Mav, I may come across some new " charges ". The old group vowed to never sell over MSRP.

Jozell

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverik<on order> Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Something else for me to worry about? Hate to be negative, but just found out that my dealership (Flemington car & truck country) was just bought out by a larger group(Ciocca). So my concern is that when I reorder the Mav, I may come across some new " charges ". The old group vowed to never sell over MSRP.
Happened to me over Memorial Day, nothing has changed so far. Same piss poor service and communication!