Banned
Banned
First Name
howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 F150; !931 76B; 1931 190A; 1931 78B
Hard to ignore, perhaps part of the new reset. With F common trading from $25 to $11, makews one wonder about Ford period. Oct 11 order, no word at all. Uriah
Sponsored

Jozell

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverik<on order> Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well I just spoke with Ford via phone. He said my order has ones all around it but isn't being scheduled. I told him I know I'm priority 19. He confirmed and also confirmed that the dealer can set it to 10. I'll go in today and ask the new car manager to do this and if he refuses I'll call Ford and make a formal complaint with Ford. After 10 months I shouldn't still be at 19.

LtCasual

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well I just spoke with Ford via phone. He said my order has ones all around it but isn't being scheduled. I told him I know I'm priority 19. He confirmed and also confirmed that the dealer can set it to 10. I'll go in today and ask the new car manager to do this and if he refuses I'll call Ford and make a formal complaint with Ford. After 10 months I shouldn't still be at 19.
Ford Video Guy thinks that if you're an October order and aren't priority 02 at this point there is something wrong with your order, perhaps your dealer didn't submit the correct paperwork.

RockHoundTX

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 F350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Man I know it's a crap shoot, and others have it worse but...It's super frustrating seeing people with older order dates and way more constraints being scheduled or delivered.
I am in the same boat. Called yesterday and still "Unscheduled clean" and Priority 10 for a Texas October 1st, Hybrid XL order with zero constraint items (just a hitch and tire). Everything points to it having been input correctly.

Looking at this thread, the only trends I am seeing for the unscheduled, no-constraint orders is that they were from either smaller dealers or from the South (Texas/OK/Louisiana). It looks like many (most?) early October orders from East-coast and North-East are getting dates.

Jozell

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Video Guy thinks that if you're an October order and aren't priority 02 at this point there is something wrong with your order, perhaps your dealer didn't submit the correct paperwork.
According to the dealer and to Ford everything's in order but that priority 19 is an issue that I'm going to talk to the new car manager about today.

Sponsored

Mxer97

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 mav xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am in the same boat. Called yesterday and still "Unscheduled clean" and Priority 10 for a Texas October 1st, Hybrid XL order with zero constraint items (just a hitch and tire). Everything points to it having been input correctly.

Looking at this thread, the only trends I am seeing for the unscheduled, no-constraint orders is that they were from either smaller dealers or from the South (Texas/OK/Louisiana). It looks like many (most?) early October orders from East-coast and North-East are getting dates.
I removed the full size spare from my order and got scheduled… coincidence? Maybe? But I saw a few people mentioning to remove it on here, so I did….

Jozell

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I'm in the same boat, smaller Oklahoma dealership to top it off it got sold around labor day and just feels like they don't have their shit in order.

HS DAN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux - received 10/28/2
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Hybrid Lariat Lux 360 order was placed and confirmed on 10/16/2021.
I called Ford Marketing on 7/6 and was given my VIN, ending in 906XX, and a Build Week of 8/29/22.
Hoping for not too many pushes to the date, but I'm curious why all of a sudden, many October orders are getting scheduled.

npipe07

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Hybrid Lariat Lux 360 order was placed and confirmed on 10/16/2021.
I called Ford Marketing on 7/6 and was given my VIN, ending in 906XX, and a Build Week of 8/29/22.
Hoping for not too many pushes to the date, but I'm curious why all of a sudden, many October orders are getting scheduled.
Congrats on this small step forward!

HistoryGuy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I welcome all October Hybrid Orders to unite tomorrow and focus our energy on getting scheduled. I hope and think there will be a few of us chosen.
Just contacted Ford Chat. October 21st order. XL Hybrid with towhitch and spare tire. Truck has been Priority 2 since May. Status remains at "Order Processing" with no build date.

Sponsored

pndwind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450 Amb
Engine
Undecided
Chatted today and still no hope.

Bill Martin

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XL area 51
Hybrid XL hitch and full size spare
Confirmed 10-4-21
Dealer told me that the vehicles are taking longer than usual so I will not see it until January, maybe February at latest...................
January called dealer a couple of times and told my order was still in but Ford never tells them anything, so no point in calling them but if I wanted to cancel they would refund my down payment.
5-19 -21 called support and was told my truck would be built in production week of 6-13-22 got VIN 825xx 😁

5/25/22 Ford e-mail new schedule week of 6/20/22
6/8/22 Ford e-mail new schedule week of 6/27/22
7/5/22 called support and told new date is week of 8/5/22
7/6/22 Window sticker appeared on "Vehicle Order Tracking "
7/12/22 Ford e-mail new date is week of 7/25/22
I hope I can get the truck October 4, 2022??

dadd75

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.universityofheaven.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat, 2013 Buick Encore
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I asked someone on another thread and they gave me the 95XXX number. They are scheduled for week of 8/22
My vin is 91XXX with a build date the week of 8/22.

Buyerfind

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Hybrid Lariat,No Deletes,10/5/21 order 11/5/22
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
CO Hybrid Lariat placed 10/05/2021, confirmation 10/07/2021. I visited the dealer and asked for my VIN - THEY GAVE IT TO ME!! Next, I chatted with Ford online and found out the VIN (91xxxx) I was given DOES in-fact belong to my order (yay!) and is scheduled to be built the week of 08/27/22 and estimated dealer arrival 09/17/22-09/23/22 (we'll see about that :ROFLMAO:). SO, not a 2023, but I will be ordering another Aug 2 anyway. With all of that said, I am not letting myself get excited as I know that realistically it will be an October/November dealer delivery. P.S. I dropped NO OPTIONS.

Last edited:

iwantmymav

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Still nothing after dropping DIBL.
Sponsored