First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid+Lux in Velocity Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Chat again today? I also asked yesterday and was unscheduled. For some reason, I decided to ask again today (I never do this) and today I have a VIN and date.
Just a follow up- I chatted with Ford today and they said it is still unscheduled. So next step for me is to get my sales guy on the phone to see about dropping the Lux package.
Sponsored

Jozell

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverik<on order> Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Chat again today? I also asked yesterday and was unscheduled. For some reason, I decided to ask again today (I never do this) and today I have a VIN and date.
How are you chatting with Ford, I'm not finding the button anymore.

chrisehyoung

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid, Lux, Copilot, Shadow black
Hate to be that guy but...October 15th order, have almost 4000 kms on it already. Was delivered May 20. XLT hybrid with Lux and Co-pilot 360. Spray in liner, moonroof, roll up tonneau, tow package.

Jozell

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverik<on order> Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hate to be that guy but...October 15th order, have almost 4000 kms on it already. Was delivered May 20. XLT hybrid with Lux and Co-pilot 360. Spray in liner, moonroof, roll up tonneau, tow package.
If you really hated to, then you wouldn't be.

Sponsored

Tirpitz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well you are in Canada which is not operating under the same rules as the US. But glad you got your truck!

MortyHooper

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Matrix
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Soul=sold!
I’m jealous, hope to get some good news soon. Still surviving going on 3 months with no vehicle having sold my old one.

Tirpitz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Called and talked to my sales guy. He said all day today he has been buried in phone calls from customers who got the Ford email. As we talked it was clear that I knew more about the situation than he did but everything he did tell me was correct. He confirmed I was unscheduled but I am in priority 2.

Last time I talked to him was in April when the last Ford "Please remove constraints" email came out. At that time he said there were 10-12 orders from his dealership in front of mine. I reminded him of that and he looked and said, "Yeah, those orders are all still in front of you but like you they all have constraint items."

I decided to drop the lux package and requested that he do that. He said he couldn't because the order was priority 2 and suggested I call Ford about it. I told him he had to do it- he clearly had never done it before- and he agreed to call his contact at Ford to see what the process was. He has since followed up with a text saying he has a call into his local Ford rep to find out what he has to do to remove the package.

It may take a few days given the holiday weekend but I'm pretty sure he will get the lux package removed. Then we will see if it gets scheduled before the August 2nd re-order date comes around. My only constraint at that point is the hybrid motor. Pretty clearly he has been telling all his customers to keep their orders as-if so that is less competition for those last build spots at my dealer.

I figure this way either I get a 2022 truck delivered and can use the locked in financing and my X-Plan pin or I will be re-ordering in which case I can put the lux package back on if I really want it. But I will be waiting another 5-6 months minimum to get the 2023, maybe longer. Between the loss of the low rate financing, the increase in price and the additional wait impacted by further supply chain disruptions I decided it was far better to drop the package and have a shot at the truck now.

Sponsored

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Vin is 917XX for the Week of August 29th for anyone tracking VIN #'s.

Godzilla

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Called and talked to my sales guy. He said all day today he has been buried in phone calls from customers who got the Ford email. As we talked it was clear that I knew more about the situation than he did but everything he did tell me was correct. He confirmed I was unscheduled but I am in priority 2.

Last time I talked to him was in April when the last Ford "Please remove constraints" email came out. At that time he said there were 10-12 orders from his dealership in front of mine. I reminded him of that and he looked and said, "Yeah, those orders are all still in front of you but like you they all have constraint items."

I decided to drop the lux package and requested that he do that. He said he couldn't because the order was priority 2 and suggested I call Ford about it. I told him he had to do it- he clearly had never done it before- and he agreed to call his contact at Ford to see what the process was. He has since followed up with a text saying he has a call into his local Ford rep to find out what he has to do to remove the package.

It may take a few days given the holiday weekend but I'm pretty sure he will get the lux package removed. Then we will see if it gets scheduled before the August 2nd re-order date comes around. My only constraint at that point is the hybrid motor. Pretty clearly he has been telling all his customers to keep their orders as-if so that is less competition for those last build spots at my dealer.

I figure this way either I get a 2022 truck delivered and can use the locked in financing and my X-Plan pin or I will be re-ordering in which case I can put the lux package back on if I really want it. But I will be waiting another 5-6 months minimum to get the 2023, maybe longer. Between the loss of the low rate financing, the increase in price and the additional wait impacted by further supply chain disruptions I decided it was far better to drop the package and have a shot at the truck now.
I did the same thing today. Dropped the lux and CP 360. I want my damn truck

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just a follow up- I chatted with Ford today and they said it is still unscheduled. So next step for me is to get my sales guy on the phone to see about dropping the Lux package.
Good luck and keep us posted. Well, I want the truck and have $150 of ceramic coating that may go bad as ordered in February and a December delivery means, I'd have to find a heated garage somewhere as it requires temperatures above 50F. The financing will be missed but plan on financing 13k or so. I want the safety features and B & O sound system. So I'll be bumped to reorder MY23, perhaps without Stop & Go feature. The sales manager took 2 days to enter the order in the ROVP system and was approved ROVP order midnight Oct 28, 2021.

Will love hearing about you getting your MY22 and hope it works for you!!!!

johnpbrewer

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My second October-ordered (Oct 21) hybrid now has a VIN and build week of Aug 29, subject (likely) to change. HPR lariat lux 360. This one is the keeper.
I guess if the SIBL is the only constraint item you get screwed. I ordered mine and received confirmation 8 October. So much for first ones ordered are the first ones built now.
Sponsored