MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche Macan S/2023 Integra 6MT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ah, sorry, I misread... I just heard back from Ashlie and she said they only had 2 hybrids schedule this week (and apparently no EBs).
Ed over at Philly said he had "a bunch" schedule today.
Sponsored

KyleFF

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
And I got pushed. AGAIN. 4th time. Was scheduled for production this week. Dealership called and said now its first week of August. FFS. No constraint items and its going to be 14 months from ordered to received if that actually follow through on that August schedule.

ZachSD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GMC Canyon 3.5L (159k)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In addition to the Ford email that went out the other day, I also got an email from my dealer indicating the same timeline and options. Really dont think ill get a '22 at this point, but not all hope is lost. Just frustrated by the overall process.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In addition to the Ford email that went out the other day, I also got an email from my dealer indicating the same timeline and options. Really dont think ill get a '22 at this point, but not all hope is lost. Just frustrated by the overall process.
Did you keep the bed cover on your order? If so, that's going to get you pushed almost certainly.

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got a VIN today, 8/15 scheduled build date. I ordered 10/26, Lariat Lux Hybrid with everything. No idea how they allocate but I'm happy.

Well Holy Crap, I was going to skip connecting with Ford Chat based on the email, and lo and behold I got scheduled too!

10/28 confirmed, Hybrid Lariat Lux. Scheduled for the end of August production right now.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Mrkosmoo2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid Lariat Trim
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well Holy Crap, I was going to skip connecting with Ford Chat based on the email, and lo and behold I got scheduled too!

10/28 confirmed, Hybrid Lariat Lux. Scheduled for the end of August production right now.
Awesome! I was definitely not expecting to get scheduled. I guess they decided it was time to get all the Lariat Lux Hybrids scheduled.

iwantmymav

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
10/14 confirmed order...still nada...dropped the SIBL to hopefully get the final push for MY22. STill have my C360 and Hybrid engine.

Strokes

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘10 Taco, ‘17 Escape, ‘08 Sienna
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I spoke with my dealer today. Told him to take off splash guards, (which I actually forgot I even ordered). He said don’t bother, your hybrid isn’t going to be made anytime soon. Ask me to touch base in August.

Tirpitz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid+Lux in Velocity Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have an October 12th order for an XLT hybrid with the lux package. Got the email and checked with Ford yesterday and I’m still unscheduled. Seriously considering dropping the lux package in an effort to get the truck this year. I went back and forth about taking the package in the first place. I would have ordered the XL if it had cruise control on it. I think the strength of the Maverick lies in the price to performance ratio.

Last time I talked to my dealer was in April when the last Ford email went out. At that time my sales guy advised me to keep the package in place because he thought it would be built. Guess it is time to find out what he has to say this time.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have an October 12th order for an XLT hybrid with the lux package. Got the email and checked with Ford yesterday and I’m still unscheduled. Seriously considering dropping the lux package in an effort to get the truck this year. I went back and forth about taking the package in the first place. I would have ordered the XL if it had cruise control on it. I think the strength of the Maverick lies in the price to performance ratio.

Last time I talked to my dealer was in April when the last Ford email went out. At that time my sales guy advised me to keep the package in place because he thought it would be built. Guess it is time to find out what he has to say this time.
Chat again today? I also asked yesterday and was unscheduled. For some reason, I decided to ask again today (I never do this) and today I have a VIN and date.

Sponsored

Tirpitz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid+Lux in Velocity Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Chat again today? I also asked yesterday and was unscheduled. For some reason, I decided to ask again today (I never do this) and today I have a VIN and date.
Interestingly I just now got another email from Ford:

Dear Tirpitz,

We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Today, we wanted to give you an update on the status of your Maverick XLT order.

Unfortunately, continued supply chain issues are slowing things down. We’re working diligently to try and reduce these delays.

Now here’s our promise to you. We know that waiting for delivery of your Ford is far less fun than actually driving it. So, we commit to updating you as soon as we can, at least once every 45 days regarding your vehicle’s production schedule status. No matter what.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.​

Clive

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Interestingly I just now got another email from Ford:
Dear Tirpitz,

We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Today, we wanted to give you an update on the status of your Maverick XLT order.

Unfortunately, continued supply chain issues are slowing things down. We’re working diligently to try and reduce these delays.

Now here’s our promise to you. We know that waiting for delivery of your Ford is far less fun than actually driving it. So, we commit to updating you as soon as we can, at least once every 45 days regarding your vehicle’s production schedule status. No matter what.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.​
Interesting, my wife just got the same email for her Escape PHEV order. I didn't receive it for the Maverick though.

dadd75

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.universityofheaven.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat, 2013 Buick Encore
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I am very happy for you! I ordered a Lariart Lux hybrid on Oct 25, still no word. Ford does have it in their system, just not scheduled yet.

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am very happy for you! I ordered a Lariart Lux hybrid on Oct 25, still no word. Ford does have it in their system, just not scheduled yet.
Fingers crossed for you, I was 100% expecting being rolled over. I know the process sucks but I feel like seeing more October scheduled is a good sign.