NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The other fellow that responded stating he is still waiting for his since October. . My worry is that all these orders that aren't getting fulfilled will go to the first of the line for the 23. So even if you order the first day, you'll still be well behind and have at the minimum a 6 month wait.
One thing to remember when you see orders from last June, July, and August. Ford did not start building any Mavericks until September and then the EPA didn’t give the ok on the hybrids until almost December 1, so there was this huuuge backlog before Ford was even allowed to ship the hybrids. I also think Ford was surprised by the popularity of the Maverick plus the percentage that would choose the hybrid version. There are still four and a half months of 2022 model production. There will be some that will be pushed back to 2023 model, but not for those that drop some of the extras.
Sponsored

pndwind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450 Amb
Engine
Undecided
Ford still doesn’t have their marbles together and I don’t think they will before they open ordering back up. They think they will, but all these people who missed ordering a MY22 will put in orders for MY23 plus some 22 orders will probably get pushed. I’ve had friends order and get vehicles from other manufacturers in about 3 months, and this is since I ordered. If there was anything else comparable I would have bought by now. I really want something to flat tow behind an rv. I guess what I’m saying is that if I REALLY needed a vehicle this wouldn’t be the one I would order. It’s a gamble and no one knows, even Ford.

reciprocating_ravioli

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
One thing to remember when you see orders from last June, July, and August. Ford did not start building any Mavericks until September and then the EPA didn’t give the ok on the hybrids until almost December 1, so there was this huuuge backlog before Ford was even allowed to ship the hybrids. I also think Ford was surprised by the popularity of the Maverick plus the percentage that would choose the hybrid version. There are still four and a half months of 2022 model production. There will be some that will be pushed back to 2023 model, but not for those that drop some of the extras.

I appreciate the positive outlook on the situation. It's more needed than you could know.

My plan is to get an order in as soon as they open and cross my fingers for an early than expected production.

Gray Optician 47

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 S10, 2023 XLT Hybrid Hot Pepper Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
All things considered on how the world, the economy and the total discord of people to each other, we should feel blessed that we are in a situation where anticipating information on our October orders might be our biggest issue. I hope this issue is settled for all, no matter your date of order.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Michigan Bill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid Lux, 2017 Chevy Equinox
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've been moved to Priority 02. October 20 hybrid lux order. Things might be moving a little.

First Name
Thuy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura, rdx
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just found out from Ford chatline that my early Oct order has been moved to priority 02. A little hope I guess.

Strokes

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘10 Taco, ‘17 Escape, ‘08 Sienna
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey all, new to the page. Just stumbled across it. Just an FYI, my dealership has been in contact but never asked me to drop the 360. That's the only constraint I have. I've been stockpiling accessories in the meantime.

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey all, new to the page. Just stumbled across it. Just an FYI, my dealership has been in contact but never asked me to drop the 360. That's the only constraint I have. I've been stockpiling accessories in the meantime.
You might already know this, but the Ford Customer Service number to check on the status of your order is 800-334-4375.

Sponsored

mspmms

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
'MERICA
Threads
Reaction score
U.S.A. Indianapolis, Indiana (Downtown Indy)
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Clive

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just checked, I am still unscheduled, priority code 19... the wait continues

OP
OP

Mrkosmoo2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid Lariat Trim
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just confirmed my Oct 24 order, Lariat Hybrid with Lux/360 is priority code 2. Although, I've heard from others that doesn't really mean much but I'll take it
Sponsored