First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Lariat Lux hybrid from Chapman (10/1 order) is at priority 2. Here's hoping.
Chapman NE or Chapman Horsham?
Sponsored

kbomb49

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Subaru Crosstrek

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
NE. Horsham had dropped to 3% below invoice when I ordered, if I recall correctly.
I put in a late October order at Horsham, and yeah, 3%. Just turned out that they got back to me a little faster when I emailed both dealerships, so I went with them.

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered XL hybrid on Oct 18th from Chapman Ford sales. Called in and they said I was at priority 2
Chapman NE or Chapman Horsham?

yb98

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 camery & 22 XL AWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
NE dealer name is Ed Simpson

Sponsored

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

reciprocating_ravioli

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does anyone have a good timeline for how long it has taken to get a hybrid IF it was ordered without all the things that apparently cause delays? i.e. spray in bedliner, lux package, co-pilot 360.

I understand there was some initial delay waiting for the EPA rating as well.

I've found myself in a weird situation where I'll be selling my current vehicle. My plan is to order the XL Hybrid with no additional options when the order books open in August.

If I could get it early next year, that wouldn't be so bad - but if it looks like I'd be waiting 10+ months, I might have to really reconsider what to do.

MrJO

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hello everyone, I have an October order of XLT, Hybrid, with tow hitch and full size tire options. My dealer told me last week that I was moved to Priority 2 and I now have a VIN#, I currently have an June 20 build date according to my dealer.
I was able to track with Ford but when I click to "view sticker" nothing comes up. Hoping for a Ford email this Thursday or next.

Rock on everyone 🤘!

Clive

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello everyone, I have an October order of XLT, Hybrid, with tow hitch and full size tire options. My dealer told me last week that I was moved to Priority 2 and I now have a VIN#, I currently have an June 20 build date according to my dealer.
I was able to track with Ford but when I click to "view sticker" nothing comes up. Hoping for a Ford email this Thursday or next.

Rock on everyone 🤘!
Congrats! I'm a fellow 10/22 XLT hybrid order in California so this is some good news. (I have the CP360, so I guess that's why mine is still unscheduled). I'm pretty sure the sticker isn't available until the actual production week or right before, and Ford will only email when you have an assigned build day. Cheers.

pndwind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450 Amb
Engine
Undecided
Does anyone have a good timeline for how long it has taken to get a hybrid IF it was ordered without all the things that apparently cause delays? i.e. spray in bedliner, lux package, co-pilot 360.

I've found myself in a weird situation where I'll be selling my current vehicle. My plan is to order the XL Hybrid with no additional options when the order books open in August.

If I could get it early next year, that wouldn't be so bad - but if it looks like I'd be waiting 10+ months, I might have to really reconsider what to do.
I ordered in October, 7+ months for me so far still in the wind with no idea. I’m figuring I’ll be around 11 months when I get mine. I would imagine MY23 wait won’t be much better. I ordered an xl hybrid with a hitch being the only option.
If I needed something in under 10 months I’d look elsewhere. 🤣

Sponsored

StephanWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue with tow hitch on Oct 8th. No build week yet, still in order processing.

Jimbo41094

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 T Coupe, '94 Pacecar, 2012 Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm early Oct Lariat Lux Hyb w/no additional extras in NKY. Just found out moved to priority 2 so keeping my fingers crossed I will get a VIN and build date soon. 7+ months is a lot longer than the 8-12wks that I was told when signed my paperwork.

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

If you order a base hybrid with no options on the first order day in August, you won’t be waiting ten months. Unless something happens, like an asteroid hits the plant.

reciprocating_ravioli

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered in October, 7+ months for me so far still in the wind with no idea. I’m figuring I’ll be around 11 months when I get mine. I would imagine MY23 wait won’t be much better. I ordered an xl hybrid with a hitch being the only option.
If I needed something in under 10 months I’d look elsewhere. 🤣
Wow, that's crazy. It's tough because the Maverick really stands alone. The next closest thing in terms of price and fuel efficiency is something like the Corolla hybrid, but it's a sedan. The Rav4 hybrid would be close to 10K more. It'd be nice to not go without a vehicle for an entire year - but it's also hard to buy something I don't really want just for the sake of having something.

reciprocating_ravioli

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you order a base hybrid with no options on the first order day in August, you won’t be waiting ten months. Unless something happens, like an asteroid hits the plant.
The other fellow that responded stating he is still waiting for his since October. . My worry is that all these orders that aren't getting fulfilled will go to the first of the line for the 23. So even if you order the first day, you'll still be well behind and have at the minimum a 6 month wait.
Sponsored