Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My truck is currently in El Paso.

For those pushed, I am betting this is airbag related since they are having issues fixing recalls until estimated January on next year.

Going to the dealer tomorrow to try to lock in everything, I figure they are going to lowball me (and a bit justifiable) since if they buy my truck they can't turn around and sell it right away.
Sponsored

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah those who went into production in August and are just now being cleared out.. that is almost certainly related to the airbag issue.

Jamesrchapman1949

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Emails workin anyway.
Ford Maverick October Hybrid Orders United EF924BAD-B32C-4DEB-A34A-1D1B6B684C5C

Sponsored

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If only I could get my sales guy on the phone to give me the info for the rail tracking site
Just keep trying Ford Chat, may take a few goes, but just ask if they can tell you the rail car #

Jozell

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverik<on order> Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got pushed again, this time to the week of October 31st, which basically means November....Let's see how late in November it gets made and if I get it before Christmas. So far all the pushes and everything have cost me over 3k on just depreciation on my current car alone.

Jimbo41094

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 T Coupe, '94 Pacecar, 2012 Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
On the Sept 27th still said received at Junction Point. Trying to hold off call too much :cool: . As been trying to hard getting no where. Guess trying not to be the guy calling woof. The BDC Manager sent me pics. Thinking of calling the Salesman Manager or the one's name I can see that is listed on the VR, who was not my salesmen who ordered with Oct 25th. Also lists the order date as Oct 27th and Mark and not the Salesman Bill, who does not do the ROVP process..

The imojo is there but just texted to see if he could check the VR report again.
Don’t rely on ford info. Get the rail car number and track yourself. Ford still says mine is in transit and I’ve been driving it for more than a week!

Sponsored

Pikey87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
$365 tow bill. Can't wait for my truck much longer 🤬 so unbelievably frustrating. Literally the one and only reason it happened is because Ford can't deliver a truck in a reasonable timeframe.

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
$365 tow bill. Can't wait for my truck much longer 🤬 so unbelievably frustrating. Literally the one and only reason it happened is because Ford can't deliver a truck in a reasonable timeframe.
I would look at roadside with your insurance, super cheap, or your phone carrier. ( I use to pay like $4 a month with tmobile, then they gave away AAA).

Fingers crossed for you.

Grmpy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Finally out of production 9/29, went in 8/8… now “awaiting shipment” to Texas.
Received an e-mail yesterday my 8/12 build went from in production to built and in transit :) as well. I suppose some manager remembered all those poor Mavs missing parts in the field out back and decided this would be an easy way to improve his September metrics. Good luck on getting you truck soon!