Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
same...

Email 10/10-10/16 ...i got good chance to hit that exact 1 year mark tho
1664336155804.png

even tho we got a date range we still will check status every day like idiots :)
Same here.

Monday night at pool talk to someone that works for the railroad. Asked me when my truck was suppose to be delivered and told him Oct 20-26 and he laughed and then told me the follow.Well we were suppose to unload a train Sunday at 8am. It arrived Monday at 3 PM.
Sponsored

bwf4

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My truck is almost to Kansas City, it started out in NM when I first got tracking on Monday. Probably a little more than half way to the nearest auto terminal for Norfolk Southern in Buffalo.

LolaD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lacretia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB GLB, Hyundai Ioniq, Honda CRV, Mazda 6
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OP
OP

Mrkosmoo2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid Lariat Trim
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How do y'all know where your truck is once shipped? I have a rail car # but wasn't able to get it to work when calling. The only thing known is that it was in Nogales at some point and in transit.

bwf4

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How do y'all know where your truck is once shipped? I have a rail car # but wasn't able to get it to work when calling. The only thing known is that it was in Nogales at some point and in transit.
This post explains tracking with 3 different railroad companies. First step is figuring out which company your tracking number corresponds to.

Sponsored

Crash

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good luck! Waiting in Colorado for mine that shipped on 9/11, estimated delivery 9/28-10/4. I've tried CS chat, called CS, asked dealer and the answers all the same during shipping period - be patient and wait, we don't know where it is besides 'in transit'. We'll see, maybe it will arrive tomorrow :).
Have you seen an update in the window sticker since it shipped/in transit? Nothing seems to have changed except the "printed" date... if not, I can stop checking my sticker and scanning for any changes :D

OP
OP

Mrkosmoo2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have you seen an update in the window sticker since it shipped/in transit? Nothing seems to have changed except the "printed" date... if not, I can stop checking my sticker and scanning for any changes :D
I have not seen anything change. I guess I'm confused how a new vehicle can be in transit and the company that built it can't know where it is lol. Time to continue developing my skills in being patient.

Uncle Ed

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander,Outlook,S10,1968Camaro,22Maverick.hybri
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For those of you with Norfolk Southern railcar info you can use this phone number to access your railcar info without waiting for prompts and responding. Enter this into a contact and it will automate your tracking info. Be careful the first time you use it that you don't accidently get a human on the line. Replace your tracking info for everything inside the <>.

Alphabetic part = Convert your railcar alphabet letters to numbers, (i.e. TTGX=8849)
Numeric part = Numbers from railcar
8006355768,,,,,,2,,2,,<Alphabetic Part>#,,<Numeric Part>#,,,,1

The commas are important, and you need to enter the exact number that I have here or it may not work. This was tested on my iPhone, if Android has a different waiting time on commas, you may need to adjust.

Once you call the number you can just sit back and wait for your information. If you need to hear it again press 1.
Thanks, I used this post to go by and made a little more sense to me than the original. Rail car showing movement to Missouri this morning from Illinois, no movement according to customer service. Seniors appreciate all the help😌 .

Pacman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I called the Ford CS number.

OP
OP

Mrkosmoo2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks, I used this post to go by and made a little more sense to me than the original. Rail car showing movement to Missouri this morning from Illinois, no movement according to customer service. Seniors appreciate all the help😌 .
Nice, this worked. I had tried the 2 other railroad carriers. It's in Colorado! I think that means I'll get it soon...

Sponsored

tlast

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Also one of the lucky ones that got bumped to 9/14

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My truck is almost to Kansas City, it started out in NM when I first got tracking on Monday. Probably a little more than half way to the nearest auto terminal for Norfolk Southern in Buffalo.
Very happy yours is about halfway home. Is it a myth that a date populates under Shipped, or was it there when you found out your truck made it to New Mexico. There is a group of us that made it over the border but we keep hit refresh to the tracking sites and nothing changes.

Do like this posted pic from @ZachSD , who left us for the Sept 2023 thread.
Ford Maverick October Hybrid Orders United 14a97ae71141fa51682a6fc4a53ae9d2-jpe

Last edited:

oilman300

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You'll probably switch to CSX in East St. Louis Illinois. Mine did.

bajesus8

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Civic LX, 09 Camry Hybrid, 22 Mav Hybd Lrt Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Very happy yours is about halfway home. Is it a myth that a date populates under Shipped, or was it there when you found out your truck made it to New Mexico. There is a group of us that made it over the border but we keep hit refresh to the tracking sites and nothing changes.

Do like this posted pic from Bajesus8, who left us for the Sept 2023 thread.
14a97ae71141fa51682a6fc4a53ae9d2-jpeg.jpg
I am in the Sept 2023 thread? I better check it out! ill need somewhere to complain when my wifes maverick takes too long...

Also how did you guys get your rail #'s? i checked ford chat today for fun. they could only say it passed thru Nogales, AZ back on 9/20 (Union Pacific Junction Point)
Sponsored