First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Might as well add my name to this list of shame and commiserate with you guys.
Nov. 13 order, cactus grey, XLT hybrid, trailer hitch, dropped rolltop tonneau due to constraints, verified twice with Ford cust serv as waiting to be built. Will wait til hell freezes over...
Sponsored

1stNewFordTruck

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 1500, 2012 Dodge Journey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered November 11. Hybrid XLT with no 360 but did order a moonroof. Recently dropped Spray-in-liner and changed color from Area 51 to Altos blue. Crickets.

MD_Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
11/2/21 order dropped all my features except for the tow hitch. Fingers crossed we are coming up soon, especially being a barebones spec.

Castagnola11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo C30, Jeep Renegade, Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What's up November, folk! 11/14 confirmed order. Made minor changes but nothing fancy on my end...hybrid, alto blue, moonroof, trailer hitch. Ford chat two weeks ago said I was still priority 19. I'm not surprised at all, nor upset. I'm back of the line, I get it...doesn't mean I don't want it tomorrow though. lol

aitch-2-oh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus X
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Iā€™d enjoy reading a reply from a MTV unicorn that has a confirmed (and correctly entered) order on the last day that Hybrids could be ordered.

Someone had to be the last entered on the final date and thatā€™s the order Iā€™d like to track, regardless of model or trim.

Not intending to exclude the ICE contingent, ā€˜cuz thereā€™s a ā€˜Last to be orderedā€™ unicorn in that group too!

Sponsored

aitch-2-oh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus X
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'll join in...

Oxford White XLT Hybrid/Moonroof/Hitch/Fullsize spare ordered November 15th
Looks like Gulf Coast is the unicorn, with an 11-15 order date. There may be others as well. (Should have started at Page 1 instead of Page 4!). Ugh.

Gulfcoast

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks like Gulf Coast is the unicorn, with an 11-15 order date. There may be others as well. (Should have started at Page 1 instead of Page 4!). Ugh.
I don't know that I was the last one ordered... the email I received from Ford was on Mon, Nov 15, 2021, 4:09 PM.

aitch-2-oh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus X
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I don't know that I was the last one ordered... the email I received from Ford was on Mon, Nov 15, 2021, 4:09 PM.
As the golf commentators say: ā€œleader in the clubhouseā€!
I believe hybrid orders closed 11-15, so youā€™re in the running for Hybrid Unicorn.
There should be a trophy or ceremony noting the significance upon receipt at your dealer.

aitch-2-oh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus X
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Note that this is PST.
Order confirmation.jpg
Appears thereā€™s a new leader in the unicorn clubhouse, with a 2:15 PST conversion to 5:15 EST (I think thatā€™s rightā€¦)
It may come down to an hour:minutes:seconds judgement!

Sponsored

Gulfcoast

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
As the golf commentators say: ā€œleader in the clubhouseā€!
I believe hybrid orders closed 11-15, so youā€™re in the running for Hybrid Unicorn.
There should be a trophy or ceremony noting the significance upon receipt at your dealer.
For the record, I'm in the central timezone.

aitch-2-oh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus X
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

For the record, I'm in the central timezone.
Sneaking up on this bit of Friday entertainment, which currently looks like Gulfcoast nosing ahead of Danline by a scant 6 minutes, both timelines converted to EST, 5:09 vs 5:15. There may be a dark horse lurking somewhere to snatch the ā€˜last hybrid orderā€™ unicorn prize.

Friday fun!

Danline

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Sneaking up on this bit of Friday entertainment, which currently looks like Gulfcoast nosing ahead of Danline by a scant 6 minutes, both timelines converted to EST, 5:09 vs 5:15. There may be a dark horse lurking somewhere to snatch the ā€˜last hybrid orderā€™ unicorn prize.

Friday fun!
You mean Danline is winning by 6 minutes? lol. We are literally competing for last place and I hope I win.

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm probably the unicorn.

Ordered and confirmed XLT CP360 on November 15, 2021 at 2:35 PM Eastern
But then on April 19, 2022 I changed my order from an XLT to XL CP360 which should have pushed my order back to 11:59 pm on Nov 15th.

cyberdog

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm a member, ordering the last day 11/15, Lariat w/Lux (which includes CP360)...wanted the heated mirrors & spray-in liner, and easier to clean ActiveX. (Easier to clean, even with the covers, dog hair ends up on the seats).

Saving grace is I should be D-Plan once she's scheduled, produced, and delivered to the dealer by brother works at. Maybe they'll thicken the paint, and work out any other bugs by the time mine is scheduled! :) Need to stay positive.
Sponsored