RRaynor2

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'd prefer no email at all to this cryptic one. I have a VIN, with a prod date (twice delayed) but still got this same email. My biggest fear is having a VIN yet still not getting built and not having a '23 on order. That would NOT be fun.
Sponsored

Maverstang

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata; Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The supply chain excuse is becoming a bit over used. Whilst there are definite supply problems on F150, Bronco and a few other lines, the C2 Maverick hasn't seen the same problems. The MY22 Maverick builds were pretty close to the commodity plan (actually they built more than plan). There were no football fields filled with half built Mavericks.

The MY23 commodity plan was already been established and announced before the first order was received. Once again, they underestimated the order volume and commodity mix, so weā€™re back to having a fundamental mismatch between orders and build plan.

We can only hope they cut off orders early enough to allow most of the retail orders to be built within the commodity plan. In the meantime, theyā€™ll just rollout the old reliable supply chain excuse.

Nutterball916

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also received the e mail. Original order 10/23/21. Reorder 9/18/22. I have my private offer confirmation #.
Hey boss. What steps did you take or can you describe where/how you got your offer confirmation number? I need to work on that.

Brewmstr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I called ford customer service. They gave me the private offer info.

Sponsored

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Received the email and sent this reply:
Ford Maverick New Email from Ford--"Another update on your Ford order" 20221003_211549

Then received this in response to my reply:
Ford Maverick New Email from Ford--"Another update on your Ford order" 20221003_211610

This is laughable!

Sassy Grandma

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Velocity Blue ordered
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes. We got the same e-mail 4:51 this afternoon. Unscheduled order. Hybrid. Rolled over to 23.

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got the same email for the Maverick I ordered in January. Even though I cancelled the order it goods to know I wouldnā€™t of seen it until 23

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Every time I see your avatar I think "What, me worry?"
Little did I know how heā€™d be the patron saint of the Maverick communityā€¦

Sponsored

DCP

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Flex, 2018 Escape, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've had my 2022 XLT Hybrid since early this year and I also ordered a 2023 XLT Hybrid during the brief window. I received the email this afternoon and assumed Ford was trying to send out more communications this year in response to the complaints during the 2022 cycle.

HTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got that email today. Ordered 10/23/21 originally and placed a MY23 order when the banks were open. I have my private offer code from the Ford support line.
Can you explain a little more how you got your private offer code. I called the maverick support line and the guy just talked in circles about reordering but donā€™t change it much etc. Wouldnā€™t give me the code.

Martin Ohio

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda accord
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did anyone else get this? I have a 2022 XLT-EB that I ordered in January--I have no VIN and not production date as of a week ago, and I let the opportunity to order a 2023 come and go. Frankly, I had no expectation it would ever go into production after everything I read on this site (and was told as much by Ford customer service), but now I get this.

Thank you again for your Maverick XLT order. We wanted to let you know that we are still up against supply chain challenges, which are causing delays with getting your vehicle into production. While we understand how frustrated you may be (we are too), rest assured, our team is working diligently and aggressively to get you behind the wheel.
We know how much anticipation there is when it comes to getting a new Ford, so we will continue to keep you updated. In the meantime, we apologize for any inconvenience and remain grateful for your patience and understanding.
šŸ‘

Crowley Cajun

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is the same thing that happened to me. My dealer told me that last year, their Ford rep told them the orders didn't need to have COVP, so they never submitted it. When I went to roll my order over, they told me they had been fighting with Ford to get private offers for their 10 roll over orders, but Ford wouldn't give it to them because the orders never completed COVP.

To my dealer's credit, they did give me a 10 priority code and agreed (in writing) to give me the difference between my MY22 year price and my MY23 price in credit on the Ford Pass app which can be used to make vehicle payments. So I may not get a discount from the private offer, but I at least won't pay more.

I have received the "confirmed" email from Ford, and did the chat this morning who confirmed my order is processing but still unscheduled. I got the new "we're sorry" email from Ford today at 4:20 ET. My dealer says Ford has not processed any of their COVP request for any new vehicle orders. They did provide me with a tracking number for the COVP submission. I am third in line. My dealer has 38 allocations (27 eco, 11 hybrid).
My dealer only offered me to treat me as roll over customer so Iā€™m one of two at priority 10 and other person is eco boost and Iā€™m hybrid. Small dealership that got approximately 28 orders last year so hopefully by XT with only hitch receiver gets picked up

Bob_Snow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can you explain a little more how you got your private offer code. I called the maverick support line and the guy just talked in circles about reordering but donā€™t change it much etc. Wouldnā€™t give me the code.
The lady on the phone just offered it to me. She said she saw that I had the private offer in their system.
Sponsored