Sevesteen

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat Lux, 18 Honda Fit
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How long after you placed your did you get an email from Ford saying that your order was confirmed?
Never. Ordered a hybrid early August. After contacting my dealer last week I found out that I'm scheduled for the week of Feb 28 and I have a VIN. Neither Ford nor my dealer has initiated any contact with me.

n0maverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tiguan, 2022 Maverick, 2013 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Never. Ordered a hybrid early August. After contacting my dealer last week I found out that I'm scheduled for the week of Feb 28 and I have a VIN. Neither Ford nor my dealer has initiated any contact with me.
i've had no emails either. 7/23 order not scheduled. i am in the system though and my email address is correct. currently priority 2.

zBernie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How long after you placed your did you get an email from Ford saying that your order was confirmed? I placed my order with the dealer on 10/21 and still haven’t received anything. Just curious.
I got my confirmation from Ford the same day.

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How long after you placed your did you get an email from Ford saying that your order was confirmed? I placed my order with the dealer on 10/21 and still haven’t received anything. Just curious.
Houston I think you have a problem, If you haven't gotten an email confirmation by Ford and you ordered back in October you probably aren't going to get your truck.

Sponsored

BradG

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger / Lexus rx350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The dealer didn't put your email address in or they didn't place the order(which I think is unlikely)....should have received a confirmation within a day or two at the most.

maggie06

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 crv 2022 oxford white maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The dealer didn't put your email address in or they didn't place the order(which I think is unlikely)....should have received a confirmation within a day or two at the most.
I haven't gotten anything From Ford ever. But I do have vin and build date, confirmed by dealer and Ford customer service.

RRaynor2

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Something similar happened to me, but it's even more strange. I went to dealer and went through most of the process, but told them to hold off until I could verify cost of installing dealer option. By the time I got home I had 2 confirmation orders from Ford. Weird.

I went back a week later and "officially" put the order in, signed the confirmation document, and have yet to receive any email at all a week later.

So I got 2 emails from Ford after telling the dealer to hold off, then 0 emails after going back and signing the confirmation document. Go figure.

BradG

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger / Lexus rx350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I haven't gotten anything From Ford ever. But I do have vin and build date, confirmed by dealer and Ford customer service.
Your dealer probably didn't enter your email address or entered it wrong.....I received a confirmation message from Ford within 5 minutes of placing order and have received the sorry it's taking so long to get your truck built messages........Hey congrats on getting a build date, hoping I'll get one someday soon.

Mikknj

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Luxury CO360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
i've had no emails either. 7/23 order not scheduled. i am in the system though and my email address is correct. currently priority 2.
Ordered August 31 -- Got scheduled in December - got in Production email on 1/4 - been stuck on in production for weeks - no word. Still waiting for "built"

Sponsored
OP
OP

Roosta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Update: I still haven't received any emails. I did reach out to Ford and they did see my order in, but it's still in "processing." My dealer said that my order was submitted though the lead to order program, but that usually requires a photo ID when submitted that way and they never took a copy of it, sooo I'm uncertain at this point.

Last edited:

sunismymed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 xl
Engine
Undecided
ordered 1-27-22, received from Ford an email "order confirmed" 1-27-22

lajlmt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Maverick XLT LUX
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I called ford to confirm.

s.ober

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Prius; 1998 Sienna
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered mine October 26. I have never received an email from Ford corporate, but my truck in on it's way to Oregon as of Sept. 26th. Built on the 23rd.

orclean911

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

on my preview order from dealer that was issued to me had a price level of 315 . I made a few changes ( removed all options bare bone XL)and now the price level is 320 . any idea of the meaning ?
Sponsored